Thread: old abandon buildings in the west area

Default old abandon buildings in the west area

Hi there, I'll be doing a "SWAT" theme type of shoot soon and was wondering if anyone has any idea what location would be ideal?? does anyone know of any abandoned building in the west that i can use?? or any other ideas or suggestions where i can do this shoot?

Default Re: old abandon buildings in the west area

Quote Originally Posted by JT-Fied View Post
    Hi there, I'll be doing a "SWAT" theme type of shoot soon and was wondering if anyone has any idea what location would be ideal?? does anyone know of any abandoned building in the west that i can use?? or any other ideas or suggestions where i can do this shoot?
    Cool... How about a collaboration?

I know of a few HDB estate at the west side that are abandoned... But just yesterday on a trip to re-visit the location, no more access to the upper levels already.
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    Cool... How about a collaboration?

I know of a few HDB estate at the west side that are abandoned... But just yesterday on a trip to re-visit the location, no more access to the upper levels already.
    hey sure no prob. i checked with my model and he's fine with it. i'll pm u the details k? but will be done on a weekday are u free??

I have a location suggestion but it's Northeast instead: old Seletar Camp.

Quote Originally Posted by monolime View Post
    I have a location suggestion but it's Northeast instead: old Seletar Camp.
    That location has been overly used.... not forgeting that there are workers around that area...

That location has been overly used.... not forgeting that there are workers around that area...
    How about the former MOUT/FIBUR training village at Lim Chu Kang, or the abandoned 3-room flats at Boon Lay Place?

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    How about the former MOUT/FIBUR training village at Lim Chu Kang, or the abandoned 3-room flats at Boon Lay Place?
    I did think of lim chu kang area but the training village is a protected area or not??? will we get shot if use there?? hahaha boon lay the 3 room flats all boarded up right??

Anyone else who interested in this and keen to join us pls check out my other thread.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=510687

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    The FIBUA training ground at New Tiew Rd should be still in use... The last time I went there, there were soldiers doing training there...

The FIBUA training ground at New Tiew Rd should be still in use... The last time I went there, there were soldiers doing training there...
    u r toking abt the one which is like a small estate at lim chu kang right?? just before the turning that leads straight to sugai buloh correct?? yah la i also remember seeing soldiers training still plus the signs of trespassers will be prosecuted all over the place also...

I remember eating the nasi lemak and ba chor me there when i was younger at the hawker centre... still remember the young girl who sell the ba chor me hahaha my childhood crush siah hahaha pai sei OT abit.... reminicising the past

u r toking abt the one which is like a small estate at lim chu kang right?? just before the turning that leads straight to sugai buloh correct?? yah la i also remember seeing soldiers training still plus the signs of trespassers will be prosecuted all over the place also...

I remember eating the nasi lemak and ba chor me there when i was younger at the hawker centre... still remember the young girl who sell the ba chor me hahaha my childhood crush siah hahaha pai sei OT abit.... reminicising the past
    OTOT!!!

Anyway, just dun end up being shot by REAL SOLDIERS...