Thread: NDP reharsals

Default NDP reharsals

Hi there ,newbie here ,just wondering if im allowed to enter the marina floating platform to take pics of the parade segment during the rehearsals.I'm a NCC cadet really interested in parades too so i wanna watch .Am I allowed to ?Anyway do u guys know what time is the parade segment rehearsals ?Only interested in the parade not the performances .Intending to go next next sat .After my exams .Anyone can advise ?Oh ya ,how to i get there ?

Default Re: NDP reharsals

you might wanna check http://www.ndpeeps.com/ those maybe able to ans you. hth

Quote Originally Posted by FIRDIE View Post
    Hi there ,newbie here ,just wondering if im allowed to enter the marina floating platform to take pics of the parade segment during the rehearsals.I'm a NCC cadet really interested in parades too so i wanna watch .Am I allowed to ?Anyway do u guys know what time is the parade segment rehearsals ?Only interested in the parade not the performances .Intending to go next next sat .After my exams .Anyone can advise ?Oh ya ,how to i get there ?
    from my last experience. No.

Normally, there's guard outside @ the gate there.
    they wun let u in unless u have access in the first place. =]
    good luck.

they cannot let the cat out of the bag yet

cannot want....
    Playing with M43.

dear threadstarter,

from my past experience you cant.

you have to have special pass to permit you in. even if you have pass, you are only allowed to certain places unless you have high clearance which means you can go anywhere. especially photographer. trust me, rehearsal shots unless you get special permission, if you shoot and show others, good luck to you... i remembered being told to be quiet about what will take place, what can and cannot be shot

being a NCC cadet is no big deal. you still need special access permission and clearance to shoot NDP. (my company is required to submit names, ic, equipment serial at least 6 mths before NDP for clearance)

as for getting to marina floating platform, NCC should have taught you how to read maps