Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nice Photographers & Models you encountered; talk about your experiences here!

Default Re: Nice Photographers & Models you encountered; talk about your experiences here!

The most helpful photog i have met here, Ejun Low! wonderful photog and gives lots of good advise and critiques~ nice models??? none from CS so far haven had the GOOD FORTUNE to shoot any of them yet. FHM models ok let's see.... Seraphina, Adeline, Elaine, Noraine, Fiona Chong just to name a few are really nice and friendly models.

Default Re: Nice Photographers & Models you encountered; talk about your experiences here!

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    why not you start talking about your positive experiences first!
    be the first!!
    we will have nightmares after that...

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    we will have nightmares after that...
    awww why nightmares?

Quote Originally Posted by JT-Fied View Post
    The most helpful photog i have met here, Ejun Low! wonderful photog and gives lots of good advise and critiques~ nice models??? none from CS so far haven had the GOOD FORTUNE to shoot any of them yet. FHM models ok let's see.... Seraphina, Adeline, Elaine, Noraine, Fiona Chong just to name a few are really nice and friendly models.
    i do agree that ejun low is a very helpful PG.
    i read up his posts and his tutorials, find them pretty informative.
    glad that you have had positive encounters with models
    hope that you'll meet more of such people in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I am one of Van's models.

There is no war between us.

If Bei Song I just roll over, lick my paws, curl up my tail and go to sleep.
    LOL. that's very disturbing
    you're the 3rd kitty at her flickr site is it

Van's models are all cute. However, I am still traumatised by some of your "model" shots in the past.

nightmares for u later

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    nightmares for u later
    HAHA. thank god its a long weekend then

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    Van's models are all cute. However, I am still traumatised by some of your "model" shots in the past.

why traumatised?

sion is hottest model leh

Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post

why traumatised?

sion is hottest model leh
    HAHA hottest as in ALL NUDE

HAHA hottest as in ALL NUDE

his pink bikini so hot leh

aww. you got warped taste

ok. sion gets my vote as an easygoing model, nice to work with, "hot" and with a delicious sense of humour!

Quote Originally Posted by JT-Fied View Post
    The most helpful photog i have met here, Ejun Low! wonderful photog and gives lots of good advise and critiques~
    I second that!

Ejun is really a great photog to work with. Very humble as well.

One other great photog I've worked with is Deadpoet. He gives honest remarks that helps you improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Annaling View Post
    I second that!

One other great photog I've worked with is Deadpoet. He gives honest remarks that helps you improve.
    Yup. Agree He's a very straight to the point person and doesn't beat about the bush.

Quote Originally Posted by Annaling View Post
    I second that!

Yup. Agree He's a very straight to the point person and doesn't beat about the bush.

Even as a photog, I have the good fortune of working with both Ejun (still in constant contact) and Deadpoet (shot with him twice). Very experienced and nice guys to work with.

Another good photographer is Flipfreak.. always ready to guide a newbie along. He makes Photography sexy..

~FF No. 1 fan.

Quote Originally Posted by m3lv1nh0 View Post
    Another good photographer is Flipfreak.. always ready to guide a newbie along. He makes Photography sexy..

~FF No. 1 fan.
    Yup haha ytd i heard from one of my photographer that he's a pro.

Quote Originally Posted by m3lv1nh0 View Post

~FF No. 1 fan.

you also pro what...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12