Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice Photographers & Models you encountered; talk about your experiences here!

Default Nice Photographers & Models you encountered; talk about your experiences here!

Hi all, I've got this inspiration to post this thread after a fellow Cser commented that "models and PGs are always at wars". I felt that we shouldn't neglect the fact that we have really nice models and photographers here. talk about your experiences here! going ot for some fun is alright as well, since this is the kopitiam section

enjoy and have a merry good labour day all!

Default Re: Nice Photographers & Models you encountered; talk about your experiences here!

no leh i never war with any of my models

Default Re: Nice Photographers & Models you encountered; talk about your experiences here!

Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    your models all crawl on fours one.. want hold knife to war also cannot

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    your models all crawl on fours one.. want hold knife to war also cannot

LOL

i shoot humans also lah

just that, these days so busy... shoot cats more convenient... don't need MUA lol....................

LOL

i shoot humans also lah

just that, these days so busy... shoot cats more convenient... don't need MUA lol....................
    LOl but think about it also pretty dangerous. my friend had her legs all bandaged. ask her what happened, she was close to a cat and the cat just scratched her

LOl but think about it also pretty dangerous. my friend had her legs all bandaged. ask her what happened, she was close to a cat and the cat just scratched her

yeah

lol wait xmm scratch the photographers also

their fake nails very scary

actually most of the bad encounters are always Photographers and Security Pigs .....
    always the Light, .... always.

Not realli true Loh.

You see only wars being broadcasted.

Otherwise they all prefer peace, quite and privacy.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

So far, everything seems to be going fine between me and the models i am working with

Blog Entries

Yea no problems between me and my models too, we have a good working relationship

The only problem i always have got to be with the only model back home...not many opportunities to shoot other models nowadays...

Positive experiences in CS can also include for example; photogs who are kind enough to lend you their gear in an emergency, buyers and/or sellers who go the extra mile to make the transaction a pleasant one, seniors who have the patience and encouragement for newbies etc etc.

all bouquets are welcome!

i never had any human models anyone want to be my first foc? hehehehhe

Nice Photographers & Models you encountered; talk about your experiences here!
    This is indeed a ray of sunshine in this season of model bashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    actually most of the bad encounters are always Photographers and Security Pigs .....
    you mean getting chased away by "security guards"? LOL ..

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Not realli true Loh.

You see only wars being broadcasted.

Otherwise they all prefer peace, quite and privacy.
    yup. i think most models and PGs have healthy working r/s.
    but those are rarely broadcasted.. only complains complaints and more complaints threads are being started here

Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    So far, everything seems to be going fine between me and the models i am working with
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Yea no problems between me and my models too, we have a good working relationship
    that's really nice to know.
    keep up the good work
    Last edited by cheryl852; 1st May 2009 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    The only problem i always have got to be with the only model back home...not many opportunities to shoot other models nowadays...
    haha your wifey back home? or your kid
    i see many daddies taking pics of their babies nowadays. uber cute

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    This is indeed a ray of sunshine in this season of model bashing.
    why not you start talking about your positive experiences first!
    be the first!!

I am one of Van's models.

There is no war between us.

If Bei Song I just roll over, lick my paws, curl up my tail and go to sleep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast