Thread: Questions about D60

Default Questions about D60

- Will the price of the D60 drop when D5000 comes out? (crossing fingers)

- What is included in the kit of a D60? (I googled but what about bag and memory card?)

- What should be the best memory card I should buy for D60 should one not be included?

- External question: How big a portable hard drive should I buy to store my photos? Especially when I head into photography course for school and all. 320 GB or more?

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Questions about D60

Quote Originally Posted by tsuperman-ed View Post

- What is included in the kit of a D60? (I googled but what about bag and memory card?)

- What should be the best memory card I should buy for D60 should one not be included?

- External question: How big a portable hard drive should I buy to store my photos? Especially when I head into photography course for school and all. 320 GB or more?

Thanks in advance.
    not really sure, D5000 is out maybe u can go check. but the salesperson will ask u to choose D5000.

need to check wif the shop lor. ask for extra batt and memory card.

Erm, not really sure.

currently i used 1GB over 250GB. depends wat u shooting.
    Nikon D60 Multiply Bukit Merah Secondary School

For memory cards, don't think there's such a thing as "best" since even the most expensive and fastest card may not be the "best" for what you want to achieve but for me Sandisk should be ok

if you download the online manual I think it is printed inside which memory card that you can chose from. HTH
    Add : http://nikoneurope-en.custhelp.com/a...ail/a_id/26795
    Last edited by longkangman; 3rd May 2009 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tsuperman-ed View Post
    The price has already dropped. It was 975 thereabouts, now is 850.

DSLR doesn't come packaged with memory cards (SD in this case). It's the dealers who provide all these freebies.

Like the bros said, Sandisk is good enough.

It all depends your output! Mine is a 80GB that lasts for a couple of years, others may need a TB. Your mileage varies.

Thanks in advance.
    Have fun!
    from guitars, cars to dslr...

Thanks all for the advice, much appreciated.
    Closing the thread now.