Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Origin's Movie

Default Origin's Movie

Just watched it today . . awesome action. Well paid off after 1 year + of waiting ,

but what is the character's name, the lady in Diamond ? And the Frozen Boy in the see-through freezer, whos that? bsmilie:

The weapon 11th is kind of specially made for the movie, dont remember there was such a character, even worse, mutated from DeadPool LOL

Default Re: Origin's Movie

Quote Originally Posted by knpan View Post
    Just watched it today . . awesome action. Well paid off after 1 year + of waiting ,

but what is the character's name, the lady in Diamond ? And the Frozen Boy in the see-through freezer, whos that? bsmilie:

The weapon 11th is kind of specially made for the movie, dont remember there was such a character, even worse, mutated from DeadPool LOL
    I forgot her name too. Haha. Watching the movie next week!

GMAN

seems like the diamond lady suppose to be the white queen emma frost.

i watched the workprint version of it a month ago, i think they butchered deadpool man. since when he got cyclops optic blast and the other stuff? only knew he had healing powers and i think they made gambit damn cheesy lor.

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    i watched the workprint version of it a month ago, i think they butchered deadpool man. since when he got cyclops optic blast and the other stuff? only knew he had healing powers and i think they made gambit damn cheesy lor.
    pirated dvd!

btw stryker's son in the ice thing is the guy in the wheelchair on tv last sunday controlling prof x.

Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    pirated dvd!
    ssssh dl one :X. haha anyway the version i saw can see all the wires and stuff. lol

ohh ! so the Frozen boy is the Stryker's son. In the 3rd movie The last stand he became dumb but was telekinetic.

If i am not wrong in the marvel bio Sabretooth had adamantium too, but didnt know they were sworn brothers from the movie.

Have to search marvel.com for the teleportation guy ( if i am not wrong its the black eyed peas singer )
    Last edited by knpan; 29th April 2009 at 10:24 PM.

ssssh dl one :X. haha anyway the version i saw can see all the wires and stuff. lol
    oh u got the Unreleased Version , the 1 where the writer was sacked out of the company for leaking out that vid.

ohh ! so the Frozen boy is the Stryker's son. In the 3rd movie The last stand he became dumb but was telekinetic.

If i am not wrong in the marvel bio Sabretooth had adamantium too, but didnt know they were sworn brothers from the movie.

Have to search marvel.com for the teleportation guy ( if i am not wrong its the black eyed peas singer )
    sabretooth nvr had adamantium.
    Last edited by eleveninth; 29th April 2009 at 10:29 PM.

i watched that one as well.

:
    sabretooth nvr has adamantium.
    my bad. . In the movie he stepped On Logans bone claws and it broke, the next scene it was up again when they were injecting the adamantium into him . Didnt know bones grow that fast LOL

Stryker said Sabretooth could not survive the adamantium injection when sabretooth demanded for it, guess it was just excuses not be make him indestructible
    Last edited by knpan; 29th April 2009 at 10:33 PM.

i watched that one as well.

i think the only thing i didnt like about this show was how they made gambit out. He's suppose to be damn cool

:

my bad. . In the movie he stepped On Logans bone claws and it broke, the next scene it was up again when they were injecting the adamantium into him . Didnt know bones grow that fast LOL
    super healing power mah!

i think the only thing i didnt like about this show was how they made gambit out. He's suppose to be damn cool
    not tat bad la. his pole twirling is good.

his card throwing is kewl.
    おれのflickrださ

not tat bad la. his pole twirling is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by shiruikage View Post
    his card throwing is kewl.
    he still looks like a magician from las vegas to me.

:

Stryker said Sabretooth could not survive the adamantium injection when sabretooth demanded for it, guess it was just excuses not be make him indestructible
    he can heal himself fast, of course the bones can heal fast lah...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

the other one who got adamantium claws is Lady Deathstrike... and i thought should have her inside instead... since in the origins, she is supposed to be wolverine's love interest.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Watched the premier yesterday. Think its better than the rest of the X-men movies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast