Thread: Boundary of life ?

Default Boundary of life ?

below are 2 picture taken somewhere along Vivocity, the railing at the edge somehow gave me a feeling like the chains of life which bounded us from a lot of things ..... look at the picture and see if you have the same sentiments as me =D

Default Re: Boundary of life ?

nice concept.

maybe you can do some pp?
    right now it looks very flat.
    EOS 7D | EOS 50D | EF50f/1.4 | Flickr | www.krjefferson.com

I like the idea but the pictures seem a little out of focus and lack texture.

The first picture looks pretty cool, I like the composition on that one. Could use a little more contrast, to seperate the waters and the top of the railings!

Second picture seems out of focus. Cool concept though!

rajahchindian :: thanks for the comment, can you explain whats PP ? lol, im not too used to the acronyms yet.

Stock Photos :: thanks for the comment too, actually the main focus is the railings, as it portraits the bounding and the background is the show the excitement of the world but yet seems so blur cause its being bounded. = )

foreword :: thanks for the comment too, i wouldnt want to take color shot because it will lose the meaning of the shot which i wanna it to be. some more its in the evening time @ Vivo therefore the color contrast will certainly overtake the lime light of the railing, hope it does explain. =D

I would have opt for a chain link fencing instead, if it's to bind us in a lot of things in life. Chain link are more intertwine and weaving, resemble to real life ( sub-prime, economic downturn, swine-flu, etc ) whereas this railing seems to be straight and plain sailing.

cabbySHE :: nice intervention and setup there.

Agrees that railings are rather plain sailing but to me, there are just somethings in life which you wont do, no matter under what circumstances ,eg. murdering, robbing or trafficking.

And that's where the railings comes in, it represents the hard solid rules and principles which can never be bend or get over with.

actually i cant find any chains there

Quote Originally Posted by Xeathor View Post
    cabbySHE :: nice intervention and setup there.

Agrees that railings are rather plain sailing but to me, there are just somethings in life which you wont do, no matter under what circumstances ,eg. murdering, robbing or trafficking.

And that's where the railings comes in, it represents the hard solid rules and principles which can never be bend or get over with.

actually i cant find any chains there
    In that case , I would have go for those razor blade fencing, which post a hidden message like, it will cut you if you try to " break free ".