Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 984

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

  1. #161
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    I have doubts in that statement.
    dat is something dat i will

    nvm...i'm a

  2. #162

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    I have doubts in that statement.
    +1.

    i noob also.

  3. #163
    Member ramian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Yio Chu Kang
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    @Yoh,
    Are you not joining us for our Ubin/ChekJawa trip on May Day?

  4. #164

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    dat is something dat i will

    nvm...i'm a
    Your side will always calm you down.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  5. #165

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by ramian View Post
    @Yoh,
    Are you not joining us for our Ubin/ChekJawa trip on May Day?
    Might be out of town!

    Dad has some kind of arrangement made so most probably will tag along unless it is called off.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  6. #166

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    +1.

    i noob also.
    +2. I'm newbie 2.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  7. #167
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Your side will always calm you down.
    muz get dat Nat Geo 5050 bag to calm me down...

  8. #168

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    muz get dat Nat Geo 5050 bag to calm me down...
    I'll be gladly to help you with the purchase process while you pay for mine too.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  9. #169
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    I'll be gladly to help you with the purchase process while you pay for mine too.
    sori..for only...not for ....

  10. #170

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    sori..for only...not for ....
    Too bad. You gotta fill it up yourself!
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  11. #171

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    What kind of lenses are you guys (those going on Ubin and/or Chek Jawa) going to bring for the trip? I wonder.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  12. #172
    Member ramian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Yio Chu Kang
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    What kind of lenses are you guys (those going on Ubin and/or Chek Jawa) going to bring for the trip? I wonder.
    I'm bringing my "EF-S Trinity"
    10-22: so that I can try out all the new perspectives that I've been itching to shoot
    55-250: my walk-about lens
    18-55: close-ups? (it's my closest focusing lens)

  13. #173

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by ramian View Post
    I'm bringing my "EF-S Trinity"
    10-22: so that I can try out all the new perspectives that I've been itching to shoot
    55-250: my walk-about lens
    18-55: close-ups? (it's my closest focusing lens)
    I see. That set works quite well. Just bought you 10-22mm huh?
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  14. #174
    Member ramian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Yio Chu Kang
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    I see. That set works quite well. Just bought you 10-22mm huh?
    Yup. Got it from a CS member on monday.
    Did some indoor shots last night with the UWA, but they didn't turn out as expected. I guess I need to get used to the acute perspective that is needed for the shots that I imagine.

  15. #175

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by ramian View Post
    Yup. Got it from a CS member on monday.
    Did some indoor shots last night with the UWA, but they didn't turn out as expected. I guess I need to get used to the acute perspective that is needed for the shots that I imagine.
    Try some real nice landscape when you're at Ubin.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  16. #176
    Member ramian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Yio Chu Kang
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Try some real nice landscape when you're at Ubin.
    Will do, but that's not why I got the UWA. The kit lens is somewhat capable of doing landscapes (although as you can see from the following shots, my skill needs to improve loads).


  17. #177

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by ramian View Post
    Will do, but that's not why I got the UWA. The kit lens is somewhat capable of doing landscapes (although as you can see from the following shots, my skill needs to improve loads).

    Depends I guess. Mine ain't fantastic either.

    P e r s p e c t i v e

  18. #178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by ramian View Post
    I'm bringing my "EF-S Trinity"
    10-22: so that I can try out all the new perspectives that I've been itching to shoot
    55-250: my walk-about lens
    18-55: close-ups? (it's my closest focusing lens)
    Great for the upcoming trip. Lotsa landscapes for you to compose. =)

  19. #179

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Yesterday, when I am about to throw my nissin box, I notice there is instruction to twist the camera left and right. Foolish me didn't know at all and went and play with it. GREAT.

    I also noticed there is built-in diffuser, what is that for? Any nissin user here?
    Also together with bounce card already. Didn't know my itchy hand can bring me so much surprise.
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  20. #180
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Yesterday, when I am about to throw my nissin box, I notice there is instruction to twist the camera left and right. Foolish me didn't know at all and went and play with it. GREAT.

    I also noticed there is built-in diffuser, what is that for? Any nissin user here?
    Also together with bounce card already. Didn't know my itchy hand can bring me so much surprise.
    built in diffuser is to diffuse the flash light lor....

Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •