Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 984

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

  1. #81

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    Guys guys, can get some feedbacks, am thinking of getting a backpack. Have been trying to decide between the Lowepro rover aw II vs Kata Dr467 (if still can find this).

    Prefer such shapes that's looks like a normal backpack, didn't really like those odd shapes kind... Hmm any other suggestions??
    what about DIY one? Take those freebie camera bags, take off the top (if you want), and stuff it down a backpack you may already have voila. Nike/Adidas/Oakley camera bag.

  2. #82

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyjaykay View Post
    what about DIY one? Take those freebie camera bags, take off the top (if you want), and stuff it down a backpack you may already have voila. Nike/Adidas/Oakley camera bag.
    I guess things will be way easier to get camera inserts at OP.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  3. #83

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    I guess things will be way easier to get camera inserts at OP.
    haha. yeah that too.

  4. #84

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyjaykay View Post
    haha. yeah that too.
    And luckily I didn't step into OP today. Otherwise,
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  5. #85
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyjaykay View Post
    what about DIY one? Take those freebie camera bags, take off the top (if you want), and stuff it down a backpack you may already have voila. Nike/Adidas/Oakley camera bag.
    dun think she want it...

    she also kena inflicted by BBB virus liao...

    so she rather BBB!

  6. #86

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    dun think she want it...

    she also kena inflicted by BBB virus liao...

    so she rather BBB!
    With a adviser, that's the only solution to all questions!
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  7. #87

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    of course...i'm the one dat poison her..
    if you don't mind me asking, which L?

  8. #88
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    Guys guys, can get some feedbacks, am thinking of getting a backpack. Have been trying to decide between the Lowepro rover aw II vs Kata Dr467 (if still can find this).

    Prefer such shapes that's looks like a normal backpack, didn't really like those odd shapes kind... Hmm any other suggestions??
    get dis?


  9. #89
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyjaykay View Post
    if you don't mind me asking, which L?
    she got 24-105 F4L..

  10. #90

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    she got 24-105 F4L..
    Evil.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  11. #91
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    With a adviser, that's the only solution to all questions!
    i'm a adviser....

  12. #92

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    i'm a adviser....
    If you're an , there will be no in this world.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  13. #93

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    she got 24-105 F4L..
    nice. wonderfuL Lens!

  14. #94
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    If you're an , there will be no in this world.
    ........................

  15. #95

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyjaykay View Post
    nice. wonderfuL Lens!
    She almost gotten 70-200mm instead.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  16. #96

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    ........................
    Face it!
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  17. #97

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Tomorrow going TK to get a 6 million dollar home...
    Canon EOS 450D|EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
    My flickr

  18. #98

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by La Vida View Post
    Tomorrow going TK to get a 6 million dollar home...
    Why not 7 million!
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  19. #99

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    She almost gotten 70-200mm instead.
    butbutbut... that's wonderfuL too!

    (i almost got 1 myself )

  20. #100
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by La Vida View Post
    Tomorrow going TK to get a 6 million dollar home...
    Oooo...BBB virus in u too..

    i was thinkin of gettin either dis or 7million or...

    but too bad no $$

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •