Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 984

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

  1. #301
    Member ramian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Yio Chu Kang
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Finally... this thread has been more-or-less quiet the whole day.
    After seeing Draken413o's amazing HDR this morning, I started doing some pp on my shots (sans Photoshop), but I think he "spoil-market" liao.
    Whole day trying to do "something" to my shots, but almost every single one has some problem or another. Have pp-ed 10, and am waiting for RyanG to start a thread in the Landscape forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76
    I wonder whoelse butt also pain like me huh?
    No butt pain. But can feel some strain in thighs after all that uphill cycling. Didn't end up going for my sat-morning run.

    One thing I learnt from this outing was that even with my UWA, it is not easy getting the distorted perspective that I desired. I need to put in a lot more thought into framing and positioning when using the UWA.
    Last edited by ramian; 3rd May 2009 at 12:34 AM.

  2. #302
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Please do not wait for me to create a thread. I have yet to pp my photos as I shot in RAW.

    Please kindly do so and start the ball rolling. Same rules apply. Post only your best three of the trip per category.

    i.e. 3 for landscapes and 3 for macro/close-up

  3. #303
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Please do not wait for me to create a thread. I have yet to pp my photos as I shot in RAW.

    Please kindly do so and start the ball rolling. Same rules apply. Post only your best three of the trip per category.

    i.e. 3 for landscapes and 3 for macro/close-up
    gee...i might have a single one sia..

  4. #304
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by RyuHendrabusa View Post
    Thanks NovJoe, and thanks again for teaching me the vertical format panorama! I tried that for my 1st photo of the quarry posted above!
    You are welcome . Glad that you are able to try out the vertical format panorama at Ubin Quarry.

  5. #305
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    gee...i might have a single one sia..
    You keep shooting xmm mah ...

  6. #306
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    You keep shooting xmm mah ...
    no wor...u guys are my subj...

  7. #307
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    no wor...u guys are my subj...
    LoL... We can make a photoshoot outing with we ourselves as models liao .

    Ok, bikini out for the 1st grab, who wants to take ?

  8. #308
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    There's an interesting outing organised by someone at the outing thread.

    It's a recce camp to find the Shinto Shrine built in 1942 during WW2.

    I am in for it. It's going to be held on the 30th May.

    Info:
    Singapore WW2 Shinto Shrine - Syonan Jinja, a Shinto Shrine, was built was 1942 to commemorate victory over their occupation in Singapore at MacRitchie Reservoir. When the Japanese surrendered, they blew up the temple and the bridge linking to it.

  9. #309

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    There's an interesting outing organised by someone at the outing thread.

    It's a recce camp to find the Shinto Shrine built in 1942 during WW2.

    I am in for it. It's going to be held on the 30th May.

    Info:
    Singapore WW2 Shinto Shrine - Syonan Jinja, a Shinto Shrine, was built was 1942 to commemorate victory over their occupation in Singapore at MacRitchie Reservoir. When the Japanese surrendered, they blew up the temple and the bridge linking to it.


    Hey bro, wat outing is dat? Can share?
    Last edited by sleepytiti; 3rd May 2009 at 01:28 AM.

  10. #310
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Hmm... Interesting but not sure if I'm free that day.

  11. #311
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    Hey bro, wat outing is dat? Can 2 share?
    Mainly landscapes I supposed.

  12. #312

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Mainly landscapes I supposed.

    Wat is d link? I go see see..

  13. #313
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    Wat is d link? I go see see..
    There you go...

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=510709

  14. #314
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    Wat is d link? I go see see..
    It's by a CS-er named NUSMedicine.

    I heard there's some panoramal info on it but dun faint as it's a day recce.

    What to shoot? I believed it's the ruins which were left behind after the Japanese destroyed it upon surrender.

    This is IT. Do not read it NOW!
    Last edited by RyanG; 3rd May 2009 at 01:47 AM.

  15. #315

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    It's by a CS-er named NUSMedicine.

    I heard there's some panoramal info on it but dun faint as it's a day recce.

    What to shoot? I believed it's the ruins which were left behind after the Japanese destroyed it upon surrender.

    This is IT. Do not read it NOW!

    Thanks bros, ltr i go see see...

  16. #316

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5



    Shiny happy people on the way to pulau ubin.. hahaha

    Eh.. Jimmy why you say till we both get used by all the other members... =/

  17. #317

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by ramian View Post
    Finally... this thread has been more-or-less quiet the whole day.
    After seeing Draken413o's amazing HDR this morning, I started doing some pp on my shots (sans Photoshop), but I think he "spoil-market" liao.
    Whole day trying to do "something" to my shots, but almost every single one has some problem or another. Have pp-ed 10, and am waiting for RyanG to start a thread in the Landscape forum.



    No butt pain. But can feel some strain in thighs after all that uphill cycling. Didn't end up going for my sat-morning run.

    One thing I learnt from this outing was that even with my UWA, it is not easy getting the distorted perspective that I desired. I need to put in a lot more thought into framing and positioning when using the UWA.
    Oh no.. I'm sorry. If I don't hdr.. my shots are pretty crappy!

  18. #318
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    Oh no.. I'm sorry. If I don't hdr.. my shots are pretty crappy!
    Too much HDR kills.

    Sometimes, photography needs to be as natural as possible with just a tiny wee of curves/levels adjustments. Try it. All you need is for the moment to come while waiting with patience.

  19. #319
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Ok. Dun post pics here alrdy.

    Please channel all your beautiful pics to the gallery. Thanks.

    Someone can start a thread in the respective sub-forums and let us know. Do not need to wait for me to start.

    Please put the follow title - 450D/1000D Combined Pulau Ubin Outing - 01/05/2009 as the respective threads' title.

    Post only 3 of your best (excluding group shots).

  20. #320

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 5

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Too much HDR kills.

    Sometimes, photography needs to be as natural as possible with just a tiny wee of curves/levels adjustments. Try it. All you need is for the moment to come while waiting with patience.

    My non hdr thread lol.. I need to put more stuff in it though.. It's severely abandoned.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=488690

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •