Following would be an explorotary night macro trip. The purpose of this trip would be to scout for location for future night macro trip and also to ascertain the geographical paths of the park at night.
Of course we would be doing a lot of macro shooting as well. Next week's Friday (The Stevewhy's Friday Night Special :P) night macro may be heading to McRitchie Reservoir if our exploratory outing proved successful.
Limited to 10Pax for crowd control and easy tracking
Location : McRitchie Reservoir
Meeting location : McRitchie Reservoir Car Park
TIme : 7:30 PM
Date : May 01, 2009 (Friday Night)
Duration : 7:30 PM till 12 AM
Please bring water, especially after heavy rain in the afternoon (most ideal condition for night macro) the humidity is so high, you can't imagine how much sweat you loose in a short while.
Please bring a bright torch light - Its never too bright - Flooders are encouraged, throwers are welcomed too (Will elaborate further this Friday)
If it rains - Please contact me, we will see and evaluate, its afterall exploratory.
Kindly PM me
1) Strict self discipline and respect for the environment
2) Avoid disturbing the nocturnal insects
3) Participants are responsible for their own actions and consequences thereafter
4) A bright and lasting flash light
5) Macro lens or camera with sufficient macro / close-up capabilities
7) Long pants and proper foot wear
8) Insect repellent
>> your nick, your name and your mobile no.
Let the list begin