Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Inquiry

  1. #1

    Default Inquiry

    Hi to all gurus here, My AdobeBridge in CS3 cant open Raw file. Please advised.

    Regards, Rockers.

  2. #2
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,390

    Default Re: Inquiry

    Please be more specific regarding RAW files. Every camera maker has a different format and sometimes more than one. Which camera are you using?
    Most likely you need an update for the RAW components of Bridge. Check with Adobe website for updates of Bridge or Adobe Camera RAW (ACR).

  3. #3

    Default Re: Inquiry

    Hi, Im using D300 and CS3. Recently my CS3 cant open the carema raw files that I shoot. It promt, "Different kind of document"

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    282

    Default Re: Inquiry

    Hmmm.. something wat ive been looking for..
    Same problem here..

  5. #5

    Default Re: Inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmastez View Post
    Hmmm.. something wat ive been looking for..
    Same problem here..
    Hahaha...we in the same boat. Lets hope for someone to save us......

  6. #6
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,390

    Default Re: Inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockers View Post
    Hahaha...we in the same boat. Lets hope for someone to save us......
    Have you checked for updates? Either Bridge or RAW import / converter?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockers View Post
    Hi to all gurus here, My AdobeBridge in CS3 cant open Raw file. Please advised.

    Regards, Rockers.
    Get the Camera Raw 4.6 update. That supports the D300.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by Peano View Post
    Get the Camera Raw 4.6 update. That supports the D300.

    Thanks dude, its ok now.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •