Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1010

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

  1. #561
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    O Hai, you need snipers to shoot Geylang.

  2. #562

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ya lor.......i think only van shoot there before......
    Day time becareful can liao. Nighttime better don't.

    Of course you dun behave like sniping loh. Just shoot as per normal. And be sensitive that not everyone likes to be seen there.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  3. #563

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    Do group photoshoot lah... surehave others join in hehe . . .
    Better don't.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  4. #564
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Of course you dun behave like sniping loh. Just shoot as per normal. And be sensitive that not everyone likes to be seen there.
    Okay.

    If I see you there I won't expose you.

  5. #565

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Okay.

    If I see you there I won't expose you.
    you too!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  6. #566
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    o hai good morning

    reading straits times interactive now....... swine flu sound so scary..

  7. #567

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    swine flu sound so scary..
    sighz..........
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  8. #568
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    sighz..........


    somemore i work in airport.. i scared. ytd i kept going toilet to clean my hands.. cus in toilet got alcohol dispenser HAHA so i use it first then wash with water and soap

  9. #569

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post

    somemore i work in airport.. i scared. ytd i kept going toilet to clean my hands.. cus in toilet got alcohol dispenser HAHA so i use it first then wash with water and soap
    just be careful with those coughing one, nothing much u can do also. Unless you quit.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  10. #570
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    just be careful with those coughing one, nothing much u can do also. Unless you quit.
    ya lor.. ytd got one customer sneezed in front of me i quickly siam. luckily she sneezed another side.

  11. #571

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    ya lor.. ytd got one customer sneezed in front of me i quickly siam. luckily she sneezed another side.
    hold your breather and take few steps back
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  12. #572
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    ya lor.. ytd got one customer sneezed in front of me i quickly siam. luckily she sneezed another side.
    hahaha sneeze back at her
    "HAH MY SNEEZE MORE POWERFUL THAN YOUR SNEEZE"
    *fired*




    I also wan go geylang hoot hoot and eat dimsum :3
    we all dress like tourist la then go hoot la hahaha

  13. #573
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    hahaha sneeze back at her
    "HAH MY SNEEZE MORE POWERFUL THAN YOUR SNEEZE"
    *fired*




    I also wan go geylang hoot hoot and eat dimsum :3
    we all dress like tourist la then go hoot la hahaha
    LOL

    i wanna go eat durian ~_~

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    hold your breather and take few steps back

    yeah thts what i did!!! hahaha. then i quickly go wash hands HAHA

  14. #574

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post

    I also wan go geylang hoot hoot and eat dimsum :3
    we all dress like tourist la then go hoot la hahaha
    hahaha do you think can go away with that? hahahaha

    If you shooting at the Durian that side then ok la.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  15. #575

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Okay.

    If I see you there I won't expose you.
    You know, I know can liao.

    I also no expose you. But you have to look out for google street view car. Heard Google might be more interested in the night streetview there.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  16. #576
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    hahaha do you think can go away with that? hahahaha

    If you shooting at the Durian that side then ok la.
    haha throw durian shells at the people who wants to beat us up

  17. #577
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    O HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wake up.....

  18. #578
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    O HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wake up.....
    mornin mornin mornin!

  19. #579
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    mornin mornin mornin!
    Anyone going shooting today?????

  20. #580
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    not really.. might be meeting dm later to pass him his toys and let him take a look at the fungus lens nomnomnom..
    anybody wanna join?
    3pm.
    I'll pm you the place
    Last edited by tainted; 30th April 2009 at 12:23 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •