Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 1010

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

  1. #521

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    OMG.....it is 12am.....i haven't start my photo editing..........
    wow.... alot ah? me bit tired liao.... old man need to rest soooon...

    waiting for Kofi to be tired and sleep...
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  2. #522

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    How much basket must i earn to buy LEICA............you sure you beh sai can take it......

    15,000 spanks...

    at the end my beh sai not just red.. become bloody....... you all so mean to me!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    At the same time, can organise photo shoot for those interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    We can rent clothes from KRA.
    animal abuse, make me wear those clothes!

  3. #523
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    wow.... alot ah? me bit tired liao.... old man need to rest soooon...

    waiting for Kofi to be tired and sleep...
    LOL....young kitten super active one.....

  4. #524
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    15,000 spanks...

    at the end my beh sai not just red.. become bloody....... you all so mean to me!!!


    animal abuse, make me wear those clothes!
    I wanted a Lecia M8 + lenses......

  5. #525

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I wanted a Lecia M8 + lenses......
    oh no.....

    now no more bessa, poison is strong!!!!!!

  6. #526
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    oh no.....

    now no more bessa, poison is strong!!!!!!
    but if the beh sai deal call off...........bessa is the best i can get.....

  7. #527

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    LOL....young kitten super active one.....
    ya man!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  8. #528

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    but if the beh sai deal call off...........bessa is the best i can get.....
    still not that bad ah...

    Bessa body with 35mm Summicron!!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  9. #529

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    but if the beh sai deal call off...........bessa is the best i can get.....


    you want me to help you bbb anything from uk ebay?

  10. #530

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    you want me to help you bbb anything from uk ebay?
    Can help me buy 20 goat beh sai? I need to do mass photoshoot.

  11. #531

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Can help me buy 20 goat beh sai? I need to do mass photoshoot.
    .....................

    20 goat beh sai.......

    you eat 40 years also cannot finish

  12. #532

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    .....................

    20 goat beh sai.......

    you eat 40 years also cannot finish
    I don't eat them. I use them to make $$. Now economy no good, I foresee a decrease in discretionary spending for photoshoot by GWCs.... So, I finding a cheaper alternative for these GWCs.... And that's goat beh sai.... Sexy one u know? Can drool over it one....

  13. #533

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    I don't eat them. I use them to make $$. Now economy no good, I foresee a decrease in discretionary spending for photoshoot by GWCs.... So, I finding a cheaper alternative for these GWCs.... And that's goat beh sai.... Sexy one u know? Can drool over it one....
    faintttttttt

    fml

  14. #534

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    faintttttttt

    fml
    Dun faint! I need u to help me buy goat beh sai

  15. #535

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Nai Nai everyone.

  16. #536

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Nai Nai everyone.
    good night!!!!

  17. #537
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    BTW......Tmr i will be walk walk shoot shoot at town area.........looking for pussy....

  18. #538
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Nai Nai everyone.
    nite nite

  19. #539

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    BTW......Tmr i will be walk walk shoot shoot at town area.........looking for pussy....
    you walk wrong area....

    need to go aljunied there

    JUST KIDDING

  20. #540
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    you walk wrong area....

    need to go aljunied there

    JUST KIDDING
    I really want to shoot street over there too...........but no guts.........

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •