Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 1010

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

  1. #301
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ang moh xmm for luna......



    the bokeh is cos i pretend to shoot at flowers...
    SO CUTE!!!!


    hai hai all i just come back from work. on my way home i see the 2 kittens + another kitten downstairs. i played with the pretty white one she seem to forget me again

    the black one almost followed me home.. i went up the stairs and it followed me twice. i had to pretend to go down twice to make it go downstairs and then sneak up again when it is not noticing

    then i heard a meowing outside my house when i was safely at home.. and i realised it's my neighbour's fat cat lying outside my door




    i feel like bringing home the kittens they are so cute
    but my mum will kill me

  2. #302
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    mushroom nice to eat!!!
    Next time i pluck some mushroom for you to eat.

  3. #303
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    SO CUTE!!!!


    hai hai all i just come back from work. on my way home i see the 2 kittens + another kitten downstairs. i played with the pretty white one she seem to forget me again

    the black one almost followed me home.. i went up the stairs and it followed me twice. i had to pretend to go down twice to make it go downstairs and then sneak up again when it is not noticing

    then i heard a meowing outside my house when i was safely at home.. and i realised it's my neighbour's fat cat lying outside my door




    i feel like bringing home the kittens they are so cute
    but my mum will kill me
    Sheree seriously infected with cat flu.....


  4. #304
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Next time i pluck some mushroom for you to eat.
    Remember to get the colourful ones...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  5. #305
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Sheree seriously infected with cat flu.....
    eh not cats.. kittens hor! cats whole day scratch me only

    I mean like.. they so cute .. 3 kittens leh!!! (but only 2 "know" me better) i think tmr i shall go buy some cat food for them then if i see them when i come home then feed them. i just scared they'll follow me home like the black kitten almost did today

  6. #306
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    eh not cats.. kittens hor! cats whole day scratch me only

    I mean like.. they so cute .. 3 kittens leh!!! (but only 2 "know" me better) i think tmr i shall go buy some cat food for them then if i see them when i come home then feed them. i just scared they'll follow me home like the black kitten almost did today
    you mean will only bring home kittens and throw them out once they become cats......

  7. #307
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Remember to get the colourful ones...
    Ya, i saw those pink colour one......

  8. #308
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    you mean will only bring home kittens and throw them out once they become cats......
    LOL.

    cats must be those kind that are devoted to me.. not like those cats sit at home like pampered kids. HAHA

    no la, im not the type to rear pets.. i'll tend to ignore it if im busy

  9. #309
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    LOL.

    cats must be those kind that are devoted to me.. not like those cats sit at home like pampered kids. HAHA

    no la, im not the type to rear pets.. i'll tend to ignore it if im busy
    ALWAYS REMEMBER one thing about cats....

    With Dogs : This guy (owner) feeds me, protects me and take care of me... he must be a god.
    With Cats : This guy (owner) feeds me, protects me and take care of me... I must be a god.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  10. #310

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Next time i pluck some mushroom for you to eat.
    must can eat one la
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  11. #311
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    ho ho ho....me hungry....go cook maggie mee.

  12. #312

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    LOL.

    cats must be those kind that are devoted to me.. not like those cats sit at home like pampered kids. HAHA

    no la, im not the type to rear pets.. i'll tend to ignore it if im busy
    lol.....

    cats very independent one......

  13. #313
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    lol.....

    cats very independent one......

    thts why i like kittens cus they depend on me and keep sticking to me hehehehhehe

  14. #314

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    ho ho ho....me hungry....go cook maggie mee.


    will you cook for me as well??? you better do! if not, dun friend you!



    here my new resting bed for the day time!



    another DIY new toy!!!!!



    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  15. #315

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    lol.....

    cats very independent one......
    ya! i resting my own when i tired.... or counting my paws when uncle tupi busy....



    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  16. #316

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    cute!!
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  17. #317
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Hhahaha, kittens are very fun!!!!!!!!

  18. #318
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    tupi!!! i want to go tpy and play with kofi and kuki~~~

  19. #319
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I have the same problem.

    Ex No.1 asked me to blow the fugus lens with hair dryer.

    Ex No.2 asked me to put it under the sun.

    Ex No.3 asked me to wipe it with a damp clothe.

    Ex No.4 asked me to ask the camera shop for a refund.

    And your wife never gave you lens suggestions so she is still present and future tense?
    I'm a cow with a camera

  20. #320
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    going to ZzZ liao
    nai nai~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •