Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1010

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

  1. #181

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    YES OMG ALL FUNGUSSED!!!
    he says he left it all in a cardboard box beside the washing machine..........
    -.-
    he's now at home digging. He said he's got a fisheye somewhere also...ohmytian lo.
    I was so looking forward to playing with the 28mm and the 135mm.
    but I'm curious.

    1) Lens even if left with the caps on can still get fungi ah?
    2) Any rough estimate on the cost to remove fungus? And where?

    Thanks for the help given
    Haha, u should have recieved a PM from DM by now. The advice should be.... go to Fatigue too

    Maybe, we can meet up then go to fatigue.... I going to him soon for my OM10

  2. #182
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Haha, u should have recieved a PM from DM by now. The advice should be.... go to Fatigue too

    Maybe, we can meet up then go to fatigue.... I going to him soon for my OM10
    hahaha Yeah I received daddy's advice already.
    I also went to google about the fungus.
    I think its in too bad a condition to salvage. Pity.
    I really wanted to play with the 135mm.
    I think I should throw my lenspen away also hahaha

  3. #183

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    hahaha Yeah I received daddy's advice already.
    I also went to google about the fungus.
    I think its in too bad a condition to salvage. Pity.
    I really wanted to play with the 135mm.
    I think I should throw my lenspen away also hahaha
    Really all cannot save arh?

    Mine keep 30years no fungus leh....

  4. #184
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Really all cannot save arh?

    Mine keep 30years no fungus leh....
    my cousin kept his in a cardboard box beside the washing machine. haha
    you wanna see the box?
    Its beside my pc now.

  5. #185

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    my cousin kept his in a cardboard box beside the washing machine. haha
    you wanna see the box?
    Its beside my pc now.
    Post post post!

  6. #186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    so long never post.. box must have rotted away le..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  7. #187

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    1) Lens even if left with the caps on can still get fungi ah?
    2) Any rough estimate on the cost to remove fungus? And where?

    Thanks for the help given
    you can try pming fatigue, he is clubsnap lens handyman, ask him if he can do it for you..

    i don't know, but look in services section, some people do clean lenses for a charge

    and yes, lens even if left with caps on can get fungus, the spores are much smaller than the gaps between your caps.. once conditions are right, they will grow..

    which is why our dear vanessa needs a dry cabinet..

  8. #188
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    so long never post.. box must have rotted away le..
    hahaha sorry i was on the phone with dm!

  9. #189

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Helloz!@
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  10. #190

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    hihi..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  11. #191

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Just now went kai kai with Zac and Pearl 姐姐 ..

    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  12. #192
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    eh got reflection in the glass ha?

  13. #193

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    that's fungastic!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  14. #194
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Just now went kai kai with Zac and Pearl 姐姐 ..

    I think this 姐姐 is a bit young to go shopping with you.

  15. #195
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    YES OMG ALL FUNGUSSED!!!
    he says he left it all in a cardboard box beside the washing machine..........
    -.-
    he's now at home digging. He said he's got a fisheye somewhere also...ohmytian lo.
    I was so looking forward to playing with the 28mm and the 135mm.
    but I'm curious.

    1) Lens even if left with the caps on can still get fungi ah?
    2) Any rough estimate on the cost to remove fungus? And where?

    Thanks for the help given
    Check with David (Fatique)
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  16. #196

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Just now went kai kai with Zac and Pearl 姐姐 ..
    Oh, so u guys did went out after all.... Raining heavily leh
    So where did u guys go?

    Anyway, while u guys are happily gai gai-ing, I am still stuck with my boring lecture

  17. #197
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Just now went kai kai with Zac and Pearl 姐姐 ..

    http://i39.tinypic.com/348t1qa.jpg
    Time to BBB....



    make u gian...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  18. #198
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Oh, so u guys did went out after all.... Raining heavily leh
    So where did u guys go?

    Anyway, while u guys are happily gai gai-ing, I am still stuck with my boring lecture
    I was stuck with a smarmy ex bf who tried to lecture me on the fungussed lens. annoying twit.
    he asked me to put the lenses in the dry cabinet. I mean wtf haha. you don't put bad lenses in a cabinet with the good.

  19. #199
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Oh, so u guys did went out after all.... Raining heavily leh
    So where did u guys go?

    Anyway, while u guys are happily gai gai-ing, I am still stuck with my boring lecture
    It was after the rain.... at Chinatown...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  20. #200
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    I was stuck with a smarmy ex bf who tried to lecture me on the fungussed lens. annoying twit.
    he asked me to put the lenses in the dry cabinet. I mean wtf haha. you don't put bad lenses in a cabinet with the good.
    No issues actually... there are already plenty of spores there...

    No difference if you put the fungused lens in. After all, the humidity is controlled already.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •