Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: relationship

Default relationship

normally how to progress from friendship to a relationship? any pointer to share..

Deregistered

Default Re: relationship

Quote Originally Posted by dreaming View Post
    normally how to progress from friendship to a relationship? any pointer to share..
    get to know her more . . understand her better. Than if you thinks she is the one for you, than ask for a relationship. take your time. dont rush.

Dear Dreaming,

A friendship IS a relationship.

Are you referring to a platonic relationship progressing to a romantic (aka commonly referred to as a BGR) relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    get to know her more . . understand her better. Than if you thinks she is the one for you, than ask for a relationship. take your time. dont rush.
    okie. ask? might be too forward..

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Dear Dreaming,

A friendship IS a relationship.

Are you referring to a platonic relationship progressing to a romantic (aka commonly referred to as a BGR) relationship?
    haha, u should get wat i'm implying. yup, BGR.

Deregistered

okie. ask? might be too forward..
    no la... meaning know her MORE .... Treat her like ur best friend. Share ur feelings with her, when u feel its the right time to ask, than ask.... Than u want wait for her ask you? char bor wont make first move one ( MOST of them ) .

i'ld be really surprised if a girl were to confess. having said that, you have to take things slowly. If not you might scare her off. Are you very close yet?
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Does she confine her problems to you? (not normal bitching) Initiate comms with you? (takes initiative to sms /call you)

if yes to all of the above, you're probably on the way.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

haha, u should get wat i'm implying. yup, BGR.
    Well, I find that very few people know about things like relationships and emotions, and get confused easily. I try not to assume, hence my asking.

Got so many ways to approach the task, but if you spend time thinking about it with any depth, you'll realise that finding an appropriate way to transition the nature of the relationship is the least difficult bit.

Knowing, understanding, appreciating and trusting a person are far more difficult endeavours, and getting that person to do the same, while on your part, trying to spark off a romantic/erotic interest.

You might want to do a bit of research; there's a lot of material out there and on the net about relationships, understanding stuff and even entire chapters or books dedicated to your particular goals.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Does she confine her problems to you? (not normal bitching) Initiate comms with you? (takes initiative to sms /call you)

if yes to all of the above, you're probably on the way.
    i TOTALLY AGREE with you !

Most importantly is she sms/call first. if not i dont think she is interested in you.
    Like out of a sudden she msg u cause she is bored or she need someone to talk to etc etc..

Go on a few single dates, show concern, walk along the beach, send her home every time... you will know when the time is 'ripe'.

Courtship time is the best, a feeling of getting there but not sure kind of feeling... take your time but don't take too long. Savour the moments, sing 'I dreamed a dream' to her.

http://www.funnyanimatedgifs.net/get...lling-for-you/
    Last edited by Hitman; 27th April 2009 at 09:01 AM.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Go on a few single dates, show concern, walk along the beach, send her home every time... you will know when the time is 'ripe'.

Courtship time is the best, a feeling of getting there but not sure kind of feeling... take your time but don't take too long. Savour the moments, sing 'I dreamed a dream' to her.

http://www.funnyanimatedgifs.net/get...lling-for-you/
    WAH. machiam poem !

yea i also would say go on a date. .give her flowers.

you must do the Relationship Dance

around your friend, then she will be ensnared and enamoured with you forever more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

around your friend, then she will be ensnared and enamoured with you forever more!!!
    dancing bird?

Have $$$ first before u start bro..........

Now gals are very realistic one, no money..... no rs. Even if they agreed, with the society we are living, we need $$$ to sustain a rs. Even if u 2 become a church mouse lover, the parents might come in the. The guy need to have $$$ to have his say...... so save up first, have a friendship first........ then when u have the $$$ to commit, chiong ahhhhh!!!
    D300|35mm f/2|85mm f/1.4|18-200 mm VR|17-55mm f/2.8 |70-300 F4-5.6|Tok 11-16 f/2.8|SB800|MB-D10|

Quote Originally Posted by smalltake View Post
    Have $$$ first before u start bro..........

Now gals are very realistic one, no money..... no rs. Even if they agreed, with the society we are living, we need $$$ to sustain a rs. Even if u 2 become a church mouse lover, the parents might come in the. The guy need to have $$$ to have his say...... so save up first, have a friendship first........ then when u have the $$$ to commit, chiong ahhhhh!!!
    shatter the DDandMM dreams

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

u should stop dreaming...

or we should stop the nightmare...

or he should stop dreaming...

else i think she will get nightmare...

then dreaming will become nightmare...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post

then he can press clt+alt+del
    Flickr
    There's no present. There's only the immediate future and the recent past.

Cut off Goat's back sai and do de lover's dance on Bukit Timah can liao.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post

you met a philosophical auntie last night??

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast