Thread: I've got a question about the Simpsons..

Default I've got a question about the Simpsons..

You guys know simpson's boss, the skinny old man. Ah, then you guys know simpson's boss's assistant? The fella who always follows him around??

Ok, here's the question, is the assistant gay? Haha.. Watch "Bart's Inner Child".. =x

Just a random observation..

not sure ...but one thing is tat .... i'll never understand their jokes ... hahaha .... my eng too lan already ~~

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    You guys know simpson's boss, the skinny old man. Ah, then you guys know simpson's boss's assistant? The fella who always follows him around??

Ok, here's the question, is the assistant gay? Haha.. Watch "Bart's Inner Child".. =x

heheh the cartoons seem to imply Smithers has a thing for Mr Burns (was kinda explicit in one of the episodes too)... ;-p

if i'm not wrong smithers is in love with Mr Burns.... haha... he's like fatasizing over him sometimes haha... and his wife left him or he left his wife because of Mr Burns....

i got friendly versions of it off the net and it's really an interesting series....
    1stJournal - Painting your life journals since 2008
    Email / Facebook / Instagram

Eh? So i was right.. Hahaha that's weird.. Now, the creators of simpson is not the creators of SouthPark right? HAHAHA

Eh? So i was right.. Hahaha that's weird.. Now, the creators of simpson is not the creators of SouthPark right? HAHAHA
    they dun have much violence w/ blood only some w/o blood haha....only in the cartoon itch and scratchy... whcih they are trying to show the voilence present in the real world cartoons

and they not only show funny stuff they also put in life experiences.... like problems going through teenage.. and stuff.... but of course with a cartoon twist....
    1stJournal - Painting your life journals since 2008
    Email / Facebook / Instagram

Yes, Smithers is gay. If you watch the various episodes, there will be jokes about his sexuality from time to time. Just gotta pay attention.

w00tx0r! and i just watched an episode where homer takes weed.. now this is interesting..