Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 57 of 57

Thread: S e V e N . S I N S

  1. #41

    Default Re: S e V e N . S I N S

    1 Final Slot...

    For the last SIN (6pm to 7pm), where sunset approaches,
    we will have a brilliant Panoramic View Of The City... Get your different lens ready!

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    865

    Default Re: S e V e N . S I N S

    Its a super nice place to shoot... hardly got chance to shoot at this place... only made possible by charby haha

  3. #43
    Senior Member TheChef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the action is
    Posts
    2,304

    Default Re: S e V e N . S I N S

    7 deadly sins
    7 ways to win
    7 holy paths to hell
    7 downward slopes
    7 bloodied hopes
    7 are your burning fires
    7 your desires.....
    S5Pro|S3Pro|D50|16-85VR2|70-200VR|80-400VR|S50f1.4|105f2|135f2|SB900|SB80DX

  4. #44

    Default Re: S e V e N . S I N S

    Quote Originally Posted by TheChef View Post
    7 deadly sins
    7 ways to win
    7 holy paths to hell
    7 downward slopes
    7 bloodied hopes
    7 are your burning fires
    7 your desires.....

  5. #45

    Default Re: S e V e N . S I N S

    Quote Originally Posted by GanS_n_PoserS View Post
    Its a super nice place to shoot... hardly got chance to shoot at this place... only made possible by charby haha
    This whole week very stress...look for cloths, look for props, prepare lighting, discuss with models the poses & expressions...and report to art director

    hope everything turns out well...

  6. #46

    Default Re: S e V e N . S I N S

    Quote Originally Posted by CHARBY View Post
    This whole week very stress...look for cloths, look for props, prepare lighting, discuss with models the poses & expressions...and report to art director

    hope everything turns out well...
    haha.a. report to art director hv to sweat meh ?

  7. #47
    Senior Member bEnd1ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    behind the viewfinder
    Posts
    2,199

    Default Re: S e V e N . S I N S

    7 Sins!
    6 Star Setting!
    5 Hours of Shooting!
    4 More Days to go!!!!!!
    3 Great Models !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2 Great men (Colin and William)!!
    1 Last Slot !!! (What are you waiting for??????)

  8. #48

    Default Re: S e V e N . S I N S

    Will, spank Colin if he doesn't behave! That will be a good punishment for sin. :-)

  9. #49

    Default Re: S e V e N . S I N S

    Quote Originally Posted by bEnd1ck View Post
    7 Sins!
    6 Star Setting!
    5 Hours of Shooting!
    4 More Days to go!!!!!!
    3 Great Models !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2 Great men (Colin and William)!!
    1 Last Slot !!! (What are you waiting for??????)

  10. #50

    Default Re: S e V e N . S I N S

    Quote Originally Posted by ianfoo24 View Post
    Will, spank Colin if he doesn't behave! That will be a good punishment for sin. :-)
    naughty Ian....!

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    865

    Default Re: S e V e N . S I N S

    Quote Originally Posted by CHARBY View Post
    This whole week very stress...look for cloths, look for props, prepare lighting, discuss with models the poses & expressions...and report to art director

    hope everything turns out well...
    You report to wrong person liao... call me at 1 am yesterday to report hahah... should be calling william the art director instead.. haha.. u really sound stress man...

    relac relac...

  12. #52

    Default Re: S e V e N . S I N S

    Quote Originally Posted by GanS_n_PoserS View Post
    You report to wrong person liao... call me at 1 am yesterday to report hahah... should be calling william the art director instead.. haha.. u really sound stress man...

    relac relac...
    That shows he thinks a lot of you.

  13. #53

    Default Re: S e V e N . S I N S

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay View Post
    That shows he thinks a lot of you.
    I also think you very much also

  14. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: S e V e N . S I N S

    Quote Originally Posted by CHARBY View Post
    I also think you very much also
    Relax bro...you were so gan cheong that day i met you too

  15. #55

    Default Re: S e V e N . S I N S

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim View Post
    Relax bro...you were so gan cheong that day i met you too
    Ha ha ha very busy busy...2 days never talk to my lover boy wil liao


    FINAL SLOT
    SMS ME IF ANY PHOTOGRAPHER INTERESTED!

  16. #56

    Default Re: S e V e N . S I N S

    Final call....sms me if you wanna join us

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: S e V e N . S I N S

    Quote Originally Posted by CHARBY View Post
    Ha ha ha very busy busy...2 days never talk to my lover boy wil liao


    FINAL SLOT
    SMS ME IF ANY PHOTOGRAPHER INTERESTED!
    wah...lover boy...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •