Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Photoshop problem

  1. #1
    Member lamergod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Fratton Park, Portsmouth
    Posts
    1,511

    Default Photoshop problem

    I just got my cs4 and now I just faced a problem .I followed this video



    and what happened was that I selected my 'model's' face and when I did the gaussian blur,its the face thats blur and the background is clear.Is there something wrong with my cs4 please help

  2. #2

    Default Re: Photoshop problem

    If i understood your question, you wanted the area outside the face to be blur?

    Once you select the face, choose "invert selection."

  3. #3
    Member lamergod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Fratton Park, Portsmouth
    Posts
    1,511

    Default Re: Photoshop problem

    Yea thats my question. I still cant locate the invert button

  4. #4

    Default Re: Photoshop problem

    If yours is PC, I'm not sure the hotkeys for it as I'm using a mac.

    You should be able to find it under select-->inverse

  5. #5
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: Photoshop problem

    Quote Originally Posted by lamergod View Post
    Yea thats my question. I still cant locate the invert button
    or you can hit
    ctrl-shift-I together to inverse your selection.
    Mac should be the same too.
    Just that its the funny button with that squirly picture instead of ctrl. :P
    Last edited by tainted; 26th April 2009 at 11:19 AM.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Photoshop problem

    Hi brother,
    I also got a problemhere too and I've already done all the pictures setting on the cannon software here but when open my portable hardisk.The pictures remain as it is.

  7. #7
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: Photoshop problem

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Hi brother,
    I also got a problemhere too and I've already done all the pictures setting on the cannon software here but when open my portable hardisk.The pictures remain as it is.
    ah?
    Im not too sure as I don't use canon software to process the images, I use adobe raw instead.
    Did you export the final output file in jpeg?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Photoshop problem

    Quote Originally Posted by lamergod View Post
    Yea thats my question. I still cant locate the invert button
    it's under [selection]=> [inverse]

    or else you can select the background directly instead of the model's face

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Photoshop problem

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    ah?
    Im not too sure as I don't use canon software to process the images, I use adobe raw instead.
    Did you export the final output file in jpeg?

    Ok, I've already solve my problem here which I can convert and save on my portable hard disk.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Photoshop problem

    Quote Originally Posted by photoart View Post
    it's under [selection]=> [inverse]

    or else you can select the background directly instead of the model's face
    Is there anyway, that I can convert to the music video pictures.By using cannon software.
    Last edited by joe; 29th April 2009 at 09:03 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •