Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 990

Thread: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

  1. #161

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Dunnoooo leh....swat team confirm got hehehe
    waah.. confirm he paparazzi the ppl inside.. use some nikon sigma L lens.. hahhaa..

  2. #162
    Member haslansalam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Yup...me bringing my girl there too...dunno wat time lah....meet at swan lake? hehehe
    can, but still not sure where / wat time to go. Esplanade have A Tapestry of Sacred Music.
    facebook page | I don't have L lens

  3. #163

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    i see the 500d, suddenly feel like the 1000d so backward in technology. technology is moving so fast for digital imaging, i think i better stick with my eos slr

  4. #164
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    i see the 500d, suddenly feel like the 1000d so backward in technology. technology is moving so fast for digital imaging, i think i better stick with my eos slr
    yeah, the time i bought my raynox, the uncle at ms colour qouted they are selling at $1300, and u know la.. can always bargain with them

  5. #165

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post
    yeah, the time i bought my raynox, the uncle at ms colour qouted they are selling at $1300, and u know la.. can always bargain with them
    NO! I shall not succumb. I my 1000D.

    I wait for 600D

  6. #166

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Hey guys

    Mahathir is back .. well sorta .. he heading to Bedok Reservoir for night SSS to destress haha .. anyone else wants to come along just meet at Tampines Interchange queue for bus #65.

    gentle reminder to bring tripod if you coming. All those just back from ubin .. you might as well come since you are all packed up already .. hahahahahah.

  7. #167

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post
    Hey guys

    Mahathir is back .. well sorta .. he heading to Bedok Reservoir for night SSS to destress haha .. anyone else wants to come along just meet at Tampines Interchange queue for bus #65.

    gentle reminder to bring tripod if you coming. All those just back from ubin .. you might as well come since you are all packed up already .. hahahahahah.
    haha. he text us when we just landed back on mainland singapore. and we went, wah?!? night shoot? cannot canot. cannot tahan liao. hahah

  8. #168
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    sibei siong....

  9. #169
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    What happen?

  10. #170

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    just something to share. coz i think most of you dont know where to rent your favorite lens.
    this is the place that i have been doing my renting. its not the best and not the only one ard, but so far, no complains from me. prices are reasonable and service are good


    http://www.camerarental.biz/


    Enjoy

  11. #171
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    just something to share. coz i think most of you dont know where to rent your favorite lens.
    this is the place that i have been doing my renting. its not the best and not the only one ard, but so far, no complains from me. prices are reasonable and service are good


    http://www.camerarental.biz/


    Enjoy
    gee...i have nvr rent lens b4 cos i rather BBB!

  12. #172

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    worth renting? based on some of the resale prices of lenses, one might be better of buying instead of renting?

    unless the lens is exhorbitantly expensive or one is earning from photography and can charge the rental to the client.

  13. #173
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    just something to share. coz i think most of you dont know where to rent your favorite lens.
    this is the place that i have been doing my renting. its not the best and not the only one ard, but so far, no complains from me. prices are reasonable and service are good


    http://www.camerarental.biz/


    Enjoy
    I rented L lenses from them. Reasonable pricing if you get bundle or for more than 1 day.

  14. #174
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    sibei siong....
    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    What happen?
    Not only SSS but did mountain biking and trekking. Haha!

  15. #175

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    I rented L lenses from them. Reasonable pricing if you get bundle or for more than 1 day.
    i have bought and sold lenses (2nd hand) for the price I got them for.

    i guess it depends what lenses you needed.

  16. #176
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Not only SSS but did mountain biking and trekking. Haha!
    wah seyy.. everyone was having fun..

    and im feeling like this cat.. 'Gonna eat u up if you mess up!'




  17. #177

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    haha. he text us when we just landed back on mainland singapore. and we went, wah?!? night shoot? cannot canot. cannot tahan liao. hahah
    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    sibei siong....
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Not only SSS but did mountain biking and trekking. Haha!


    Wa... Body aching nw!!! 1 2 die liao...

  18. #178

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    I just came home.. Walked with Ryu and raylen around changi boardwalk all that... haha... mega round about trip to see changi hospital from the street.. hehehe... Oh well it's fun.. HDR 's From me soon!

  19. #179

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    worth renting? based on some of the resale prices of lenses, one might be better of buying instead of renting?

    unless the lens is exhorbitantly expensive or one is earning from photography and can charge the rental to the client.
    for me, firstly its worth renting for the lens you are eye-ing on, those lens that you always wanted to call your own but not sure if its good enough. Hence renting would be your answer. At least you are a step closer to that dream of yours. :P

    secondly, there are lens that is WAY WAY out of our reach in terms of cashing in to get one. So again, your answer would be renting a lens for a few short days.

    the website i showed u guys is a business thing, more like a rental dvd shop similar to like eg. VideoEZ. but its rents lens. so you dont have to worry about being overcharged. whats more, calculate this. For example, you want to rent on monday. So you collect on sunday 2pm and return on tuesday 12pm. you get at least 2 days hardcore use of the lens and pay for one day rental.

    And for them, if u rent 2 days, lets say for 1 day is 20 dollars, so 2 days is 40 right? they would give u discount of 10% i think, so u be paying ard 35? cheaper lah. so yeah.

    thats all the pros. The only cons that i see is that you super better take care of that lens properly or else you end up paying them for the lens. Another one is that you have to self collect and self return to them. I have heard other rental company do delivery for u. hmm.

    Thats my opinion. Its just something i am recommending.
    Last edited by fedodedo; 1st May 2009 at 10:19 PM.

  20. #180

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post
    wah seyy.. everyone was having fun..

    and im feeling like this cat.. 'Gonna eat u up if you mess up!'



    why cut off the ears?

Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •