Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Thread: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    Jinbei RD600 from studio outfitters. $660 for 1 strobe, battery pack. can go mass sales to check it out.
    looks good but i doubt i shoot enough to justify the purchase of studio strobes, sticking to my good ol' speedlite

aiya where's that draken ar?

need him to teach how to use the raynox macro

Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post
    aiya where's that draken ar?

need him to teach how to use the raynox macro
    Brudder no need to teach lah. Just clip it on the end of your lens. Get close to your object and shoot shoot shoot. Hehe. You bought already ah?

Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    looks good but i doubt i shoot enough to justify the purchase of studio strobes, sticking to my good ol' speedlite
    yea the speedlites are sufficient. Unless you really feel u need to throw the light more or overpower the sun then ok la. Seriously joe consider speedlights, portability as well as enough power to do whatever portraits u need. Cheaper also.

yea the speedlites are sufficient. Unless you really feel u need to throw the light more or overpower the sun then ok la. Seriously joe consider speedlights, portability as well as enough power to do whatever portraits u need. Cheaper also.
    portability, definitely not any cheaper.

to get faster recycling times & longer battery life, 580EX II + battery pack, $700+

Jinbei RD600 from studio outfitters. $660 for 1 strobe, battery pack.

Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post
    Brudder no need to teach lah. Just clip it on the end of your lens. Get close to your object and shoot shoot shoot. Hehe. You bought already ah?
    yeah bro! wohooo!! flash bought, macro converter bought.. what else do i need? now saving up for the wide angles.. after that can liao

portability, definitely not any cheaper.

to get faster recycling times & longer battery life, 580EX II + battery pack, $700+
    was thinking more in the lines of 430EXs since he's just starting out. There are also 3rd party options like vivitars and the new lumipro flash. But it depends on him la, if he really cfm set his eyes on studio strobes nothing we can do but let him then maybe can borrow

Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post
    yeah bro! wohooo!! flash bought, macro converter bought.. what else do i need? now saving up for the wide angles.. after that can liao
    after that you need a 5D MKII BBB!!!!! BBB!!!!! BBB!!!!!

was thinking more in the lines of 430EXs since he's just starting out. There are also 3rd party options like vivitars and the new lumipro flash. But it depends on him la, if he really cfm set his eyes on studio strobes nothing we can do but let him then maybe can borrow
    i was talking about the speedlite with the closest performance possible to studio strobes.

Hi guys....sharing a shot i took this morning while on the way to work....nowadays really dunno where to post pics liao???

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=509481

i was talking about the speedlite with the closest performance possible to studio strobes.
    Whether you use a small off-camera flash, or a studio strobe, what you get is a bright flash of white light aiming toward your subject.

Hello my fellow brothers, care to view my FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY THREAD? dont forget to CC

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...43#post5040043
    facebook page | I don't have L lens

Whether you use a small off-camera flash, or a studio strobe, what you get is a bright flash of white light aiming toward your subject.
    in terms of power, recycling times & battery capacity

in terms of power, recycling times & battery capacity
    actually i just qouted that off scott kelby. lol.

btw i was under the impression that uk would have no problems obtaining the old nikon flashes. I camped the B/S threads for ages before getting mine, as well as some from ebay. Most of them are overpriced here.

actually i just qouted that off scott kelby. lol.

btw i was under the impression that uk would have no problems obtaining the old nikon flashes. I camped the B/S threads for ages before getting mine, as well as some from ebay. Most of them are overpriced here.
    it's pretty much overpriced here as well, i guess i make do with one light for now

it's pretty much overpriced here as well, i guess i make do with one light for now
    It's amazing how people in the states can get a really gd condition set for like $20. Have u tried Ebay, i got one off from there, happy with the condition.

It's amazing how people in the states can get a really gd condition set for like $20. Have u tried Ebay, i got one off from there, happy with the condition.
    sounds like a very good deal, a used set here is easily 70-80 quid

sounds like a very good deal, a used set here is easily 70-80 quid
    mmm thats even more ex than a used set here.

Wahh ..u all talking about strobes and flash...dont make me kenna the BBB virus again ah....next time ..talk la about..movies, soccer, or sexy gerl. atleast can cure the sickness here..now bro freak got the raynox..i just got my tianya filters..and tommorow goin to get my wired shutter before goin kl. this never ends la.hahahaha
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatah View Post
    Wahh ..u all talking about strobes and flash...dont make me kenna the BBB virus again ah....next time ..talk la about..movies, soccer, or sexy gerl. atleast can cure the sickness here..now bro freak got the raynox..i just got my tianya filters..and tommorow goin to get my wired shutter before goin kl. this never ends la.hahahaha
    can go kl buy more flashes.

Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Hi guys....sharing a shot i took this morning while on the way to work....nowadays really dunno where to post pics liao???

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=509481
    what you did is fine

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast