Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 990

Thread: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

  1. #801
    Member just2ofus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    PENGERANG TRIP
    CURRENTLY THE DATE WILL BE SET ON 27/28 JUNE (SET OFF AT SAT MORNING, BE BACK AT SUN AFTERNOON OF EVENING).
    IT WILL BE A 2 DAY 1 NIGHT TRIP
    COST: WE WILL BE BOOKING A CHALET, PRICE IS YET TO BE CONFIRMED BUT WAS TOLD ITS RM420. SO MAYBE AROUND 210SG? WE CAN SPLIT AMOUNG OURSELVES.

    CURRENTLY:

    1) RYANG
    2) CAKKA
    3) JUST2OFUS
    4) VIN
    5) SLEEPY
    6) DEEPSTER
    7) A FELLOW CSER

    BEST IF CAN HAVE 10 MEMBERS IN TOTAL FOR THE TRIP.

    ok please do update for those who are interested.

    and here are some information on where we are going
    http://arsonarsenic.wordpress.com/20...ohor-malaysia/

    Update..
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

  2. #802

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    Outing!!

    When: 31th May 2009, sunday ( today )
    Where: Meet at King albert park
    Time: 1600hrs
    What: The railway @ bukit timah , bukit timah nature park
    Bring: camera, tripod(optional) flash in case wanna do night shoot
    Shoot: vintage railway, abit of nature.


    Coming

    1. Hardeep(deepster)
    2. Faizal ( fedodedo)
    3. Lucas (just2ofus)
    4. William
    5. Zack (fleaz)
    a map of the area is found here

    also, if last min, let us know by msg my number 96433664 and state your name also pls.. haha
    lookis like there's going to be another fun outing.......
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

  3. #803

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Noticed quite a lot of newcomers to this thread. I thought I should remind everyone here about some of the conventions that we should stick to here.

    We generally don't post images here in this thread. i think the occasional one to support a particular topic of discussion might be okay .. but generally if you have pics that you want to share and/or ask for comments etc .. it would be better to post the images to an appropriate gallery subforum and then post the link to that thread here.

  4. #804
    Member just2ofus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post
    Noticed quite a lot of newcomers to this thread. I thought I should remind everyone here about some of the conventions that we should stick to here.

    We generally don't post images here in this thread. i think the occasional one to support a particular topic of discussion might be okay .. but generally if you have pics that you want to share and/or ask for comments etc .. it would be better to post the images to an appropriate gallery subforum and then post the link to that thread here.
    Just to clarify one thing, what if we wanna share pictures without comments, like found something new like draken, or something funny like deepster and gang. Since its tcss.. Sharing anything under the moon, sun, clouds or sky..
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

  5. #805
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by just2ofus View Post
    PENGERANG TRIP
    CURRENTLY THE DATE WILL BE SET ON 27/28 JUNE (SET OFF AT SAT MORNING, BE BACK AT SUN AFTERNOON OF EVENING).
    IT WILL BE A 2 DAY 1 NIGHT TRIP
    COST: WE WILL BE BOOKING A CHALET, PRICE IS YET TO BE CONFIRMED BUT WAS TOLD ITS RM420. SO MAYBE AROUND 210SG? WE CAN SPLIT AMOUNG OURSELVES.

    CURRENTLY:

    1) RYANG
    2) CAKKA
    3) JUST2OFUS
    4) VIN
    5) SLEEPY
    6) DEEPSTER
    7) A FELLOW CSER

    BEST IF CAN HAVE 10 MEMBERS IN TOTAL FOR THE TRIP.

    ok please do update for those who are interested.

    and here are some information on where we are going
    http://arsonarsenic.wordpress.com/20...ohor-malaysia/

    Update..
    I have also posted this trip's information on 450D's blog so just check out the rough itinerary that I had drafted up and the important stuff you need to note.

  6. #806

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post
    Noticed quite a lot of newcomers to this thread. I thought I should remind everyone here about some of the conventions that we should stick to here.

    We generally don't post images here in this thread. i think the occasional one to support a particular topic of discussion might be okay .. but generally if you have pics that you want to share and/or ask for comments etc .. it would be better to post the images to an appropriate gallery subforum and then post the link to that thread here.
    yes sir!! haha. Its been awhile we heard from u.
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

  7. #807

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    I have also posted this trip's information on 450D's blog so just check out the rough itinerary that I had drafted up and the important stuff you need to note.
    i wished i could go sia. Haha.
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

  8. #808

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    june is coming and i'm wondering if there could be an OFFICIAL 1000D outing that could be organised like for example the zoo and hort park outing. I hope the chiefs would do something to bring this grp together even closer. Visiting the southern islands would be my suggestion.
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

  9. #809

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    june is coming and i'm wondering if there could be an OFFICIAL 1000D outing that could be organised like for example the zoo and hort park outing. I hope the chiefs would do something to bring this grp together even closer. Visiting the southern islands would be my suggestion.
    got no NIKON club outing meh?? lol

  10. #810

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    got no NIKON club outing meh?? lol
    of course the darkside has their outings but canon people more fun lah. Cey...angkat time...and also i helping u guys to get this club running again like it used to.
    Last edited by fedodedo; 31st May 2009 at 01:57 AM.
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

  11. #811

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    of course the darkside has their outings but canon people more fun lah. Cey...angkat time...and also i helping u guys to get this club running again like it used to.
    ok la..thank you very much... haha.. ok.. i will be off to wonderland now.. hoping to see my dog happy in heaven after the cremation today.. will see you guys tmr.. dont be late..

  12. #812

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by just2ofus View Post
    hey kelvinsg! welcome to da club. i stay sengkang so its near! another dude staying in hougang too and some bros in sengkang as well. and please do join our outing tomorrow!
    I'll try to make it but I'm going to ubin tomorrow with my frenz..
    Maybe I'll join u guys abit later?
    I've taken down Zack's number, will sms him if i can make it.

    BTW there's an event coming up on 13 of june, Jurong Bird Park!!! World Blood Donor Day!! But strictly by invitation...http://www.donorweb.org/blog/wbdd2009/
    I've got 2 complimentary tickets for donating a big load of blood and i can bring in 3 more guests for $8 each..
    Who wanna join me?
    Last edited by kelvinsg; 31st May 2009 at 02:17 AM.
    Canon EOS 1000D, 18-55mm Kit Lens, 50mm f1.8.
    Slik 330DX

  13. #813

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by just2ofus View Post
    Just to clarify one thing, what if we wanna share pictures without comments, like found something new like draken, or something funny like deepster and gang. Since its tcss.. Sharing anything under the moon, sun, clouds or sky..
    The following is my guess/interpretation of the guidelines. The main reason why the guidelines were put in place was to make sure that the threads and discussion stay relevant.

    Having said that. If the situation is something like the following
    Fedo: I am from the Darkside
    Just2ofus: (posts images of Fedo with shadowed face crowling) i agree .. you totally are from the Darkside
    netjackalsg: (posts images of Fedo shooting w a Canon wearing a pink tutu) erm i dont think so .. i have the evidence.

    the above situation (totally hypothetical) should be alright

    but the recent post from kelvinsg with just images for example would probably be better shared on the gallery subforums and posting the gallery thread here.

    P.S. .. I dont really have pics of fedo shooting with a Canon

  14. #814
    Member just2ofus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kelvinsg View Post
    I'll try to make it but I'm going to ubin tomorrow with my frenz..
    Maybe I'll join u guys abit later?
    I've taken down Zack's number, will sms him if i can make it.

    BTW there's an event coming up on 13 of june, Jurong Bird Park tickets availble at only $8 that day!!
    World Blood Donor Day!! I've got 2 complimentary ticket for donating a big load of blood
    Maybe can organise a outing that day?
    Great idea, been loooong since i've been to jurong bird park. Should make that another outing. here's my number in case you need another person to contact. 91557023

    Oh and yea you can join us later, as we usually end up shooting till night. hope to see ya
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

  15. #815
    Member just2ofus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post
    The following is my guess/interpretation of the guidelines. The main reason why the guidelines were put in place was to make sure that the threads and discussion stay relevant.

    Having said that. If the situation is something like the following
    Fedo: I am from the Darkside
    Just2ofus: (posts images of Fedo with shadowed face crowling) i agree .. you totally are from the Darkside
    netjackalsg: (posts images of Fedo shooting w a Canon wearing a pink tutu) erm i dont think so .. i have the evidence.

    the above situation (totally hypothetical) should be alright

    but the recent post from kelvinsg with just images for example would probably be better shared on the gallery subforums and posting the gallery thread here.

    P.S. .. I dont really have pics of fedo shooting with a Canon
    hahahahahhaa! alright cool example.
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

  16. #816

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by just2ofus View Post
    hey kelvinsg! welcome to da club. i stay sengkang so its near! another dude staying in hougang too and some bros in sengkang as well. and please do join our outing tomorrow!
    Quote Originally Posted by just2ofus View Post
    Great idea, been loooong since i've been to jurong bird park. Should make that another outing. here's my number in case you need another person to contact. 91557023

    Oh and yea you can join us later, as we usually end up shooting till night. hope to see ya
    Sorry!! I mis-understood the invitation.. it's by invitation only... i'm edited my post alrdy..
    Canon EOS 1000D, 18-55mm Kit Lens, 50mm f1.8.
    Slik 330DX

  17. #817

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post
    The following is my guess/interpretation of the guidelines. The main reason why the guidelines were put in place was to make sure that the threads and discussion stay relevant.

    Having said that. If the situation is something like the following
    Fedo: I am from the Darkside
    Just2ofus: (posts images of Fedo with shadowed face crowling) i agree .. you totally are from the Darkside
    netjackalsg: (posts images of Fedo shooting w a Canon wearing a pink tutu) erm i dont think so .. i have the evidence.

    the above situation (totally hypothetical) should be alright

    but the recent post from kelvinsg with just images for example would probably be better shared on the gallery subforums and posting the gallery thread here.

    P.S. .. I dont really have pics of fedo shooting with a Canon
    Noted!! I'll go read the guidelines
    Canon EOS 1000D, 18-55mm Kit Lens, 50mm f1.8.
    Slik 330DX

  18. #818
    Member just2ofus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kelvinsg View Post
    Sorry!! I mis-understood the invitation.. it's by invitation only... i'm edited my post alrdy..
    ah i see. no prob. i am interested. but will confirm it soon. is that alright?
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

  19. #819

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    basket. Wht pink tutu. what fedo shoot with canon. Grr....haha. Dont have any ideas abt anything see see ah. Anyway, i will nv betray the darkside!! Muhahah *plays darth vader song in the background*
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

  20. #820

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post
    The following is my guess/interpretation of the guidelines. The main reason why the guidelines were put in place was to make sure that the threads and discussion stay relevant.

    Having said that. If the situation is something like the following
    Fedo: I am from the Darkside
    Just2ofus: (posts images of Fedo with shadowed face crowling) i agree .. you totally are from the Darkside
    netjackalsg: (posts images of Fedo shooting w a Canon wearing a pink tutu) erm i dont think so .. i have the evidence.

    the above situation (totally hypothetical) should be alright

    but the recent post from kelvinsg with just images for example would probably be better shared on the gallery subforums and posting the gallery thread here.

    P.S. .. I dont really have pics of fedo shooting with a Canon
    wah...u better not have one picture of me hor. Scary sia. Hahah
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •