Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast

Thread: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    LOL you guys damn funny.. anyway I did some just now without knowing you didi some flying stuff..

Buang Face...
    waah... so brave.. lucky the bed nvr break.. LOL.. and can see the remote la.. try to hide.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    LOL you guys damn funny.. anyway I did some just now without knowing you didi some flying stuff..

Buang Face...
    oh oh poor bed ...

PENGERANG TRIP
    CURRENTLY THE DATE WILL BE SET ON 27/28 JUNE (SET OFF AT SAT MORNING, BE BACK AT SUN AFTERNOON OF EVENING).
    IT WILL BE A 2 DAY 1 NIGHT TRIP
    COST: WE WILL BE BOOKING A CHALET, PRICE IS YET TO BE CONFIRMED BUT WAS TOLD ITS RM420. SO MAYBE AROUND 210SG? WE CAN SPLIT AMOUNG OURSELVES.

CURRENTLY:

1) RYANG
    2) CAKKA
    3) JUST2OFUS
    4) VIN (was told by ryanG that you guys are interested, do update me the confirmation )
    5) SLEEPY (was told by ryanG that you guys are interested, do update me the confirmation )
    6) DEEPSTER
    7) A FELLOW CSER

BEST IF CAN HAVE 10 MEMBERS IN TOTAL FOR THE TRIP.

ok please do update for those who are interested.

and here are some information on where we are going
    http://arsonarsenic.wordpress.com/20...ohor-malaysia/
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

my bed is still fine.. I am not that.. heavy..

haha. Och strobing should be fun. I was thinking of going labrador park or railway area to do such shoots. Or maybe some alley ard chinatown/little india. Pls do give ur opinions and suggestion. Sunday will be the shooting outing.
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    haha. Och strobing should be fun. I was thinking of going labrador park or railway area to do such shoots. Or maybe some alley ard chinatown/little india. Pls do give ur opinions and suggestion. Sunday will be the shooting outing.
    if railway.. i think thats a good idea.. i have a good spot for the railway.. and i think it'd be great for a night/strobing shoot... i'll be glad to lead the group if that is the location chosen..

wow...still happening ah 1000D.......

cakka was complaining to me that our thread looks dead....but the photo deepster post ( Those flying kicks from William and felix...and summerslam from faizal + deepster the ringkeeper) damn cool mannnnn...I wish i can join u guys.... and also john draken...jumping to the bed.,,,haha..damn.John are u using pocket wizard...??? haha,

K cool..happening.

I've chat with cakka at msn. abt dat pengerang trip..since now i already start werking..i unable to join during the day..but i able to join during the nite..nxt week is last of school..den 3 weeks break..so we planning to go for a nigh shoot or gathering...dun shoot also nvm ..haha, but after seing u guys post that strobing stuff...i also want to try la...hahaha.. so dis is just a suggestion, i'll wait for the senior citizen come back ..and we plan again here..how can??

Also long time never go out with bro dev and chief mahathir...try la we make out 1 night...we set a straight row of tripod with cam on..at anywhere and take group photo with strobe effect. haha k good nite!!
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

There's going to be an outing this Sunday? I definitely try to make this one.

Quote Originally Posted by just2ofus View Post
    PENGERANG TRIP
    CURRENTLY THE DATE WILL BE SET ON 27/28 JUNE (SET OFF AT SAT MORNING, BE BACK AT SUN AFTERNOON OF EVENING).
    COST: WE WILL BE BOOKING A CHALET, PRICE IS YET TO BE CONFIRMED BUT WAS TOLD ITS RM420. SO MAYBE AROUND 210SG? WE CAN SPLIT AMOUNG OURSELVES.

CURRENTLY:

1) RYANG
    2) CAKKA
    3) JUST2OFUS
    4) VIN (was told by ryanG that you guys are interested, do update me the confirmation )
    5) SLEEPYTITI
    6) DEEPSTER
    7) A FELLOW CSER

Great!!! if nothing goes wrong I comfirm can go, but kindly update mi if there is any changes. Thks

Sorry bros, this Sunday cannot go with u all. Alot of homework.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatah View Post
    wow...still happening ah 1000D.......

cakka was complaining to me that our thread looks dead....but the photo deepster post ( Those flying kicks from William and felix...and summerslam from faizal + deepster the ringkeeper) damn cool mannnnn...I wish i can join u guys.... and also john draken...jumping to the bed.,,,haha..damn.John are u using pocket wizard...??? haha,

K cool..happening.

I've chat with cakka at msn. abt dat pengerang trip..since now i already start werking..i unable to join during the day..but i able to join during the nite..nxt week is last of school..den 3 weeks break..so we planning to go for a nigh shoot or gathering...dun shoot also nvm ..haha, but after seing u guys post that strobing stuff...i also want to try la...hahaha.. so dis is just a suggestion, i'll wait for the senior citizen come back ..and we plan again here..how can??

Also long time never go out with bro dev and chief mahathir...try la we make out 1 night...we set a straight row of tripod with cam on..at anywhere and take group photo with strobe effect. haha k good nite!!

Ya lor... So long never go shoot with u guys... Plse! Plse! Plan 1 1000D outing!!!

great. After reading comments from fatah and deepster, i guess we try to make something out this sunday. I try to think of an agenda like the one i had with deepster, sleppy and william where the theme was cityscapes.
    Deepster, other than shooting at the railway, what else we could shoot there???
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

great. After reading comments from fatah and deepster, i guess we try to make something out this sunday. I try to think of an agenda like the one i had with deepster, sleppy and william where the theme was cityscapes.
    just post the time and place i will join u all .. any way, today after work any one want to go for SSS ?? i got bring camera today .so afterwork can strightly join

PENGERANG TRIP

CURRENTLY:

1) RYANG
    2) CAKKA
    3) JUST2OFUS
    4) VIN
    5) SLEEPY
    6) DEEPSTER
    7) A FELLOW CSER

yes i m going, Vin

i will discuss with you later on msn and then we can start to post up the details by tonight ok?

Any upcoming singapore outings?
    i'm new and hope to join u guys and learn more about photography.

Quote Originally Posted by qlalz View Post
    Any upcoming singapore outings?
    i'm new and hope to join u guys and learn more about photography.
    welcome to club 1000D .. there are couple of outing will be coming soon..still tune and hope to meet u soon at the outing ...

thanks =) looked forward to it~

eh guys, sorry i kinda busy tonight and tmr night. Maybe u guys can plan first?? I tag along once the plan is up
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by qlalz View Post
    thanks =) looked forward to it~
    hey, welcome...if u got any ideas for outings pls do voice out. No idea is a stupid idea. Just voice out aite....anyway, i'm from the darkside. *jeng jeng jeng*
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr