Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 990

Thread: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

  1. #741

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    wah. who is that guy on the left jumping soooooo high!
    ya that is singapore spider man.

  2. #742

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    first it was a battle of nikon vs canon.. and nikon overpowered with a high blow




    And not to worry, felix is here to rematch the champion and show justice to what canon deserve with the high kick.



    nikon was so scared for the way the canon's back up(feeling all alone) that have to hide and be ku niang..





    pls note.. this is just an illustration. no one was hurt in the process of the photoshoot.
    the story is fictional to entertain this dying thread. hahah
    but it is really really hot and tired ........

  3. #743

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by william yang View Post
    ya that is singapore spider man.
    haha.. the one that came out in the news for climbing into 2nd storey flats and steal ladies underwear? haha

  4. #744
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    308

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    hahahah i know why fedo said so already

    Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post

    today I learn that age is catching up. SO do enjoy live to its max.
    Right sleepy titi?


    Deepster i dont see yr kongfu 'flying' around?


    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    first it was a battle of nikon vs canon.. and nikon overpowered with a high blow




    And not to worry, felix is here to rematch the champion and show justice to what canon deserve with the high kick.



    nikon was so scared for the way the canon's back up(feeling all alone) that have to hide and be ku niang..





    pls note.. this is just an illustration. no one was hurt in the process of the photoshoot.
    the story is fictional to entertain this dying thread. hahah

  5. #745

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by vpsk01 View Post
    hahahah i know why fedo said so already

    Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post

    today I learn that age is catching up. SO do enjoy live to its max.
    Right sleepy titi?


    Deepster i dont see yr kongfu 'flying' around?
    haha.. actually i had one.. sort of a breakdance move in air.. but william and i collided head on.. so i decided to stay put and not move off the ground.. haha

  6. #746

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    here are to show you the many other views we can have of cityhall.. and i must say its stunning with not much building blocking our way... some of the pics give you a neighbourhood feeling yet you are in town.







    and lastly.. the crazy crew we got here that made this outing impromptu but yet fun..haha

  7. #747

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    you guys remember about the charity work in johore that was mentioned earlier in this thread? The liaison person, she's still looking for 2 people to go this sunday.

    PM me if you are interested and i pass you her contact for u to liaise with. thanks.
    Last edited by fedodedo; 28th May 2009 at 02:13 PM.
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

  8. #748

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    guys. thinking of having a strobist outing on sunday night?? i cant stop thinking about the tiring fun we had last night. haha. but of course, there will be other agendas before we do so.

    any plans anyone?
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

  9. #749

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    guys. thinking of having a strobist outing on sunday night?? i cant stop thinking about the tiring fun we had last night. haha. but of course, there will be other agendas before we do so.

    any plans anyone?
    haha.. dont start again then complain tired.. lol.. the qns is where is the location.. thinking of smth vintage or forbidden.. gives it more feel.

  10. #750
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    579

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    I am joining the JB trip...anyone coming ? I don't know what time end. May be can join you all in the evening... how about OCH ? haha

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    haha.. dont start again then complain tired.. lol.. the qns is where is the location.. thinking of smth vintage or forbidden.. gives it more feel.
    Mio Cade flickr

  11. #751
    Member just2ofus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by ardaan View Post
    I am joining the JB trip...anyone coming ? I don't know what time end. May be can join you all in the evening... how about OCH ? haha
    yea OCH. say wanna go sometime back till now haven't got a chance to.
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

  12. #752

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by just2ofus View Post
    yea OCH. say wanna go sometime back till now haven't got a chance to.
    yep.. good idea.. but i think we must go in an even number.. cos sway or smth..

  13. #753

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    i have tried going in there in odd numbers, also fine. anyway OCH is so boring, too many shoots done there already.

  14. #754
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Something not for the fainted heart.

    Try the Hillview Mansion. Nobody had went there and return with no encounters.

  15. #755

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Something not for the fainted heart.

    Try the Hillview Mansion. Nobody had went there and return with no encounters.
    is it the white hse very dark and ulu at night? and if im not wrong.. its a single hse on a hill
    Last edited by deepster; 28th May 2009 at 10:20 PM.

  16. #756
    Member just2ofus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    i have tried going in there in odd numbers, also fine. anyway OCH is so boring, too many shoots done there already.
    yes very true. too many shoots.
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

  17. #757

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    i have tried going in there in odd numbers, also fine. anyway OCH is so boring, too many shoots done there already.
    then why not you give a place for us to shoot and lead the way?

  18. #758
    Member just2ofus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Something not for the fainted heart.

    Try the Hillview Mansion. Nobody had went there and return with no encounters.
    sounds like fun..
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

  19. #759

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    LOL you guys damn funny.. anyway I did some just now without knowing you didi some flying stuff..





    Buang Face...

  20. #760

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    then why not you give a place for us to shoot and lead the way?
    i don't have an eye for shooting landscape and architecture.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •