Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast

Thread: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    hey bro. no issues about this. Ika told me that the paper work on malaysia side was not done proper and they could not have the green light for saturday. She told me that it will be held on the 31st May SUnday instead. I mean **** happens right? haha. its ok then. too bad i cant make it on the next outing.

pls do be piss off as you are not part of the organising committee. at least now, we got ample to time to find people and get confimation from them.

Again, no issues.
    ok bro...count me in for this outing.. i will be joining if it is on sunday

Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    anyone going for the IT fair today at SUNTEC? heard they are selling everything at wholesale price..i also saw an ad that says LCD tvs going from a starting price of 199.. kinda tempting eh...
    IT fair until when??? it is host by court??

N THE WALL (OTW) is a photographic flea market about ANYTHING pertaining to PHOTOGRAPHY!

Like an informal "exhibition", OTW is an interesting showcase of fine art prints from budding photographers (of all walks of life). At the same time, it's also an excellent networking platform for enthusiasts alike or "the curious" to mingle and exchange ideas, or simply trade their camera gears, books and many other photographic-related creations and commodities in the lively "bazaar".

On top of that, this quarterly community gathering is also accompanied by insightful dialogue sessions and workshops touching on various topics of photography! Plus great art market experience with free flow of coffee & tea*!

Date & Time:
    * May 23 (Sat): 1pm - 9pm
    * May 24 (Sun): 11am - 7pm

Venue:
    * 2902 Gallery, OldSchool, 11b Mount Sophia #B2-09

Admission:
    * Free (unless otherwise stated)

Enquiries:
    * 6339 8655 | onthewall@2902gallery.com

23rd MAY, Sat (1pm 9pm)

1-9pm : ON THE WALL ~ Photo Bazaar

* Free flow of Coffee & Tea for everyone! (between 2-5pm)

1-5pm : Advance Digital Printing Workshop - From Image To Print
    * Pre-requisite: Basic Photoshop

2-3pm : Practical Tips - Collecting Photography Works

3.30-5pm : Professional Development - Selling Beyond The Gallery

5-6pm : Artist Dialogues (by selected OTW Participants)

6-9pm : Portfolio Review Session (for Graphic Designers + Commercial Photographers)
    * Please email onthewall@2902gallery.com for details

~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~

24th MAY, Sun (11am 7pm)

11am-7pm : ON THE WALL ~ Photo Bazaar

* Free flow of Coffee & Tea for everyone! (between 2-5pm)

11.30am-12.30pm : Practical Tips - What Makes A Good Portfolio?

1-3pm : Professional Development - Selling By Words!

3-6pm : Seminar - Planning Your Own Photo Exhibition

3.30-5pm : Presentation - Introduction to History of Photography

any one want to go ??????????????????????

was at csc got a copy of buzz vol 15. got your group picture in it. hehehe the zoo one.

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    was at csc got a copy of buzz vol 15. got your group picture in it. hehehe the zoo one.
    HAHA... yea.. i have it too.. i read it somewhere in the forum 2 threads ago i think.. when i took the magazine, i tot they talk abt us.. instead, they promoting their new WIDE ANGLE digital camera.. the photo also quite small la..

Quote Originally Posted by william yang View Post
    IT fair until when??? it is host by court??
    nope.. its hosted by legal2play.. (maplestory) company i think.. for gamers.. but apparently, audio hse is there also to sell their tvs.. got to say.. its quite cheap.. 32" was like 529. i bought my self a 22'' LG monitor for 170 bucks.. so far so good..

nope.. its hosted by legal2play.. (maplestory) company i think.. for gamers.. but apparently, audio hse is there also to sell their tvs.. got to say.. its quite cheap.. 32" was like 529. i bought my self a 22'' LG monitor for 170 bucks.. so far so good..
    oh ic rich ar

HAHA... yea.. i have it too.. i read it somewhere in the forum 2 threads ago i think.. when i took the magazine, i tot they talk abt us.. instead, they promoting their new WIDE ANGLE digital camera.. the photo also quite small la..
    ya i also keep one copy when i went there for my exchange for my camera boday due to error 99 again. and accidently saw that magazine.but the photo is quite small

ya i also keep one copy when i went there for my exchange for my camera boday due to error 99 again. and accidently saw that magazine.but the photo is quite small
    william.. i think your eyesight very good ah.. to you only quite small... to me is F**king small la.. ant crawl pass, means cannot see the face already lo.. hahhaa

Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    Revisit to Jalan Besar.

Landscape

People

Have a look. Thank you.
    BRo...what you doing in Jln Besar area huh????

wow! is that unlucky or what? i was wondering how common is the error 99

Outing!!

When: 27th May 2009, Wednesday
    Where: Meet at bugis mrt
    Time: 1900hrs
    What: LaSalle building opening
    Bring: Yourself. If you don't want to bring your camera also can. Can enjoy the scenes there. And free food
    Shoot: Celebrities, student, lecturers, life, party.

Note: Will comfirm if whether flash photography is allowed.

Coming

1. Affan
    2. Hardeep
    3. William

just sms me k.
    Last edited by rocfreaks; 22nd May 2009 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    BRo...what you doing in Jln Besar area huh????
    heh heh heh.. photography lone mission..

no la my gf is doing attachment at lavender so I walk around there while waiting for her to finish.

It's pretty good to shoot.

hello guys! this is maybe my 4th post here on the cs forums. =p

a big hello to all from a fellow 1000d user. just ripped off a 2nd hand lens from dev lol. can't wait to try it! i'll be hoping to learn lots of useful things from you regulars here.

PS. thanks for coming over to such a convenient location!

hello!

Shoot more and comment on my pics.. haha I mean comment on the other member pics. =)

Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    Hey guys,
    there was a few chit chat with 450D people and some of you here about a new grp to be formed by the 2 camera grps namely 450D and 1000D.

As discussed with RyanG, 1000D and 450D had been going out on an outing together on several occasion already and there will be more of such outings in the future. As such, we want to break the boundary of having to stick to our camera grps and form a new photography grp cater to all like Tangshooters.
    I dont see any problem or conflict of interest in this (or is there), more organiser, more sss, more C&C and more kakis.
    But be careful ahhh .... 450D BAD BOYS BUYING (BBB), aiyoo better not say some more, later Jimmy throw his L lens at me.
    Ehh RyanG/Jimmy : can we add one more 'B" ...... Booze. We can have a 'Togok' (Booze) party ro celebrate the 'marriage'. I just need an excuse la.
    cakka/Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    I dont see any problem or conflict of interest in this (or is there), more organiser, more sss, more C&C and more kakis.
    But be careful ahhh .... 450D BAD BOYS BUYING (BBB), aiyoo better not say some more, later Jimmy throw his L lens at me.
    Ehh RyanG/Jimmy : can we add one more 'B" ...... Booze. We can have a 'Togok' (Booze) party ro celebrate the 'marriage'. I just need an excuse la.
    no need excuses for boozing

honestly speaking?

why not? join the two clubs together.

Better outings like that mah.. Get to make new friends and learn more..

Maybe we can do a CHALET outside singapore and at the same time, SSS. I'm sure cakka won't mind that hor.

Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post
    honestly speaking?

why not? join the two clubs together.

Better outings like that mah.. Get to make new friends and learn more..

Maybe we can do a CHALET outside singapore and at the same time, SSS. I'm sure cakka won't mind that hor.
    ya.. next time chalet u must sss ok not sleep sleep sleep

tomorrow any one got any plan got to for SSS.. I have been long time never go for sss session already... any one free???