Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast

Thread: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

Quote Originally Posted by vpsk01 View Post
    i read in 450d tkss said that outing might reconsider due to 'not a bird migrate season'? so, it is still on? ok i go.
    Yes. It's still on and good to go.

If you want to rent long tele lens for the trip. Check out CRC.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    to all bro n sis..

I know dis is a last min thing...actually i have something goin on this sat..i not too sure if any of u guys here are interested??...I have know some organiser here who do charity works...this sat they having a project at johore...they planning to do a charity work for a minority of "ORANG ASLI" not orang utan ah..haha. So a friend of mine was wondering if i and maybe some of my photography enthusiast buddy(u guys) would like to join them.. so guys..our trip there is just photography..just take photo of before n after. What i mean before and after is..we would be going there twice..sat will be the "before" shoot...and the "after" shoot i dunno when. So if u guys interested can update here,,but i only need 2 more guys..

K the trip only consist of free transportation, food are by ourself...& dun expect payment k..as i told it was a charity work..so just to have the experience to visit this kind of places..and very rare we can heard abt "ORANG ASLI" in johore area, normally they are at sarawak or sabah or even pahang. We went there by cars..total there will be 2 cars..and at johore..we will ride on a bumboat to that area..

we went there in the morning..and we get back in the evening..so if any of u guys interested please update here k..i'm sorry its limited for 2 pax only./-

So sat morning..i will update again of the meeting time. So u guys just fill up the 2 empty space. update by fri nite k. Thanks guys.

Interested party:
    1) Fatah.
    2) fedodedo (if you are leaving singapore by 12) Can confirm for me what time you guys leaving??
    3) sleepytiti (What time? Msg mi leh...)

this trip is really good.. too bad i can't go last minute. got 'party' to attend to

Anyways, do take lots and lots of picture okay.

finally my long long exam week is over.....now ready and free to shoot for any outting with u all guys....got any plan let me know.. so long never shoot shoot shoot )

When out free to shoot?? I now damn free everyday... Living the life of cakka.. Hahah

Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    When out free to shoot?? I now damn free everyday... Living the life of cakka.. Hahah
    i m free on sunday whole day.. and if u want to shoot night after my work also can.

What happen? It seems like everyone is very free.For me I quite busy due to the work load here.

okay guys, i got lobang to shoot an event on 27th May Its free to enter event.

Anyway, gonna head down to LASALLE at bugis there on 27th May 2009... time around 700pm...

On 27th May, they are gonna have this grand opening of the lasalle new building..

On the 27th May, every celebrity big and small are coming down to la salle..

So just sms me whether you're coming..

see yaa

Revisit to Jalan Besar.

Landscape

People

Have a look. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    Revisit to Jalan Besar.

Landscape

People

Have a look. Thank you.
    wiiiiide anglee
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post
    okay guys, i got lobang to shoot an event on 27th May Its free to enter event.

Anyway, gonna head down to LASALLE at bugis there on 27th May 2009... time around 700pm...

On 27th May, they are gonna have this grand opening of the lasalle new building..

On the 27th May, every celebrity big and small are coming down to la salle..

So just sms me whether you're coming..

see yaa
    ok bro i m joining u

Hey guys,
    there was a few chit chat with 450D people and some of you here about a new grp to be formed by the 2 camera grps namely 450D and 1000D.

As discussed with RyanG, 1000D and 450D had been going out on an outing together on several occasion already and there will be more of such outings in the future. As such, we want to break the boundary of having to stick to our camera grps and form a new photography grp cater to all like Tangshooters.

Be sure that its not breaking away from your respective individual camera grps. 1000D clan and 450D clan respectively will still remain as a strong camera grp.

For now, 450D grp has rendered their support to this new grp and I am seeking yours. The new grp name is yet to finalise though. one in the streamline might be CoP (Circle of Photographers). Once finalise, combined outings will be named under a new grp name instead saying combine outings.

Why we are doing so:
    1) Widening the circle of friends
    2) Seeing other camera system in this new grp would help us appreciate the good and bad of each other's camera system
    3) More to learn from
    4) More Fun.

I hope the Chiefs here dont get offended or what nots and I hope that you too support us. Anyways I need your guys view. Its not a must for you guys to join though. Just spreading this news as I think it will start on the 1st June.

for those of you are interested, PM me aite. Of course, we are still open about the ideas for a grp name.

Thanks!
    Last edited by fedodedo; 22nd May 2009 at 02:35 PM.
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

anyone going for the IT fair today at SUNTEC? heard they are selling everything at wholesale price..i also saw an ad that says LCD tvs going from a starting price of 199.. kinda tempting eh...

anyone going for the IT fair today at SUNTEC? heard they are selling everything at wholesale price..i also saw an ad that says LCD tvs going from a starting price of 199.. kinda tempting eh...
    count me in.
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

Hi guys,

For those who interested in the saturday trip..theres a bit screw up by the organiser...I was told that they have to change the date to sunday. Where i wont be able on sunday due to my RT at Maju camp. I azpologise to fedodedo..coz my fren here had apply leave..just for this outing..i really2 sorry. I have ask the organiser to explain here at our thread,,I dunno why they screw up..i was told by Erica(part of the organiser) they cannot get the paperwork done or watever Sh!!t.

But if let say on sunday they are goin..isit ok..if sum1 here take over me..I believe fedodedo, Bro Thomas and Slepy titi are interested..anyway the trip is comfirm only the change of date. I'm really piss off by them because they urge me to find a few guys so that they can have more photo, if i know it have to be like this at the 1st place, i wont bother to take take the offer.

Sorry guys..
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

fatah.. wanna join us today????

anyway.. to the rest, this the plan for today..

meet at 4 at cityhall where we proceed to suntec for the IT show and shopping..

5-5.30: get out of the pack exibition hall and make our way to shaw towers to shoot landscape and even the sunset on the higher floors.

7-7.45: head for dinner

7.45 till late- go for night photography or even start our strobing nonsense again..

for those working, no problem.. you can join us at night or even just dinner is fine..
    msg me @96433664 if interested to join and i can let you know our whearabouts. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatah View Post
    Hi guys,

For those who interested in the saturday trip..theres a bit screw up by the organiser...I was told that they have to change the date to sunday. Where i wont be able on sunday due to my RT at Maju camp. I azpologise to fedodedo..coz my fren here had apply leave..just for this outing..i really2 sorry. I have ask the organiser to explain here at our thread,,I dunno why they screw up..i was told by Erica(part of the organiser) they cannot get the paperwork done or watever Sh!!t.

But if let say on sunday they are goin..isit ok..if sum1 here take over me..I believe fedodedo, Bro Thomas and Slepy titi are interested..anyway the trip is comfirm only the change of date. I'm really piss off by them because they urge me to find a few guys so that they can have more photo, if i know it have to be like this at the 1st place, i wont bother to take take the offer.

Sorry guys..
    hey bro. no issues about this. Ika told me that the paper work on malaysia side was not done proper and they could not have the green light for saturday. She told me that it will be held on the 31st May SUnday instead. I mean **** happens right? haha. its ok then. too bad i cant make it on the next outing.

pls do be piss off as you are not part of the organising committee. at least now, we got ample to time to find people and get confimation from them.

Again, no issues.
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

Guysss.

I apologise abt the orang asli trip..its cancel, I screw up, my mistake to trust people words..its not my day i guess. thousands apologize to those who are interested on the johor trip to that org asli village. I think the organiser thought we all are school boys..have alot of free time on weekends..just hate people who gv false hope..cheh what a day man..

Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    hey bro. no issues about this. Ika told me that the paper work on malaysia side was not done proper and they could not have the green light for saturday. She told me that it will be held on the 31st May SUnday instead. I mean **** happens right? haha. its ok then. too bad i cant make it on the next outing.

pls do be piss off as you are not part of the organising committee. at least now, we got ample to time to find people and get confimation from them.

Again, no issues.
    Thanks bro for the understanding..

But i really2 fed up...when they cant confirm with me on the timing..,and then now they change the date..wth3ll?..what a luck, just not my day..KENA MAINNNN. haha. best thing she ask me y i post a thread abt this..

Hey common..where do we get our photography kakis...we dun stay at the same block, or meet under the void deck..even we dun have each other contacts,,we are comfortable thru pm-ing here or sharing info here. now they turn the cards on me. well i learn a lesson today.

Dont 100% give ur trust to someone..

Don't get too mad with the organizer. This things happen many times outside Singapore. I remember that I flew to Bali twice just wanted to capture the Abangan Kids performance and they were no way there when arrived. I have even called them earlier to confirm the day and time, but still no show...so I learned to be very patience with them. Only after knowing them then I know their difficulties and problems then I start to emphatize their situation.

So relax bro, you did well for us. Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatah View Post
    Thanks bro for the understanding..

But i really2 fed up...when they cant confirm with me on the timing..,and then now they change the date..wth3ll?..what a luck, just not my day..KENA MAINNNN. haha. best thing she ask me y i post a thread abt this..

Hey common..where do we get our photography kakis...we dun stay at the same block, or meet under the void deck..even we dun have each other contacts,,we are comfortable thru pm-ing here or sharing info here. now they turn the cards on me. well i learn a lesson today.

Dont 100% give ur trust to someone..
    Mio Cade flickr

Quote Originally Posted by ardaan View Post
    Don't get too mad with the organizer. This things happen many times outside Singapore. I remember that I flew to Bali twice just wanted to capture the Abangan Kids performance and they were no way there when arrived. I have even called them earlier to confirm the day and time, but still no show...so I learned to be very patience with them. Only after knowing them then I know their difficulties and problems then I start to emphatize their situation.

So relax bro, you did well for us. Thank you so much.
    agreed with ardaan! Whats done is done, just move on aite? You got great friends around here. Its no harm.
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr