Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast

Thread: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

er.............what is VPN bro?

Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post
    I think starhub's peering to the US is terribly bad .. youtube.com on starhub is unusable as well. I usually VPN into my company's server in the States and proxy everything through the VPN for it to be barely usable.

Quote Originally Posted by vpsk01 View Post
    er.............what is VPN bro?
    Virtual Private Network

i can hear crickets
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    i can hear crickets
    and toads

Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    and toads
    I can hear the wind..
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

Just in case anyone keen...i'm selling my Manfrotto monopod Model: 679B. Mint condition. Few months old. Asking $88. Can pm or sms me.

http://www.manfrotto.com/Jahia/cache/offonce/pid/2366

UPDATE: Price changed to $70
    Last edited by dev2k8; 20th May 2009 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Just in case anyone keen...i'm selling my Manfrotto monopod Model: 679B. Mint condition. Few months old. Asking $88. Can pm or sms me.

http://www.manfrotto.com/Jahia/cache/offonce/pid/2366
    got sell tripod bro? i need one badly..
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

Quote Originally Posted by just2ofus View Post
    got sell tripod bro? i need one badly..
    Will consider...but mine only Benro leh

Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Will consider...but mine only Benro leh
    eh.. dont look down on it.. i feel its kinda good for that pricing somemore.. i got one for myself and im loving it.. super light somemore..

btw.. anyone free for a shoot tmr? boring la..

tmr? where? what time? who???
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

to all bro n sis..

I know dis is a last min thing...actually i have something goin on this sat..i not too sure if any of u guys here are interested??...I have know some organiser here who do charity works...this sat they having a project at johore...they planning to do a charity work for a minority of "ORANG ASLI" not orang utan ah..haha. So a friend of mine was wondering if i and maybe some of my photography enthusiast buddy(u guys) would like to join them.. so guys..our trip there is just photography..just take photo of before n after. What i mean before and after is..we would be going there twice..sat will be the "before" shoot...and the "after" shoot i dunno when. So if u guys interested can update here,,but i only need 2 more guys..

K the trip only consist of free transportation, food are by ourself...& dun expect payment k..as i told it was a charity work..so just to have the experience to visit this kind of places..and very rare we can heard abt "ORANG ASLI" in johore area, normally they are at sarawak or sabah or even pahang. We went there by cars..total there will be 2 cars..and at johore..we will ride on a bumboat to that area..

we went there in the morning..and we get back in the evening..so if any of u guys interested please update here k..i'm sorry its limited for 2 pax only./-

So sat morning..i will update again of the meeting time. So u guys just fill up the 2 empty space. update by fri nite k. Thanks guys.

Interested party:
    1) Fatah.
    2)
    3)
    Last edited by Fatah; 20th May 2009 at 11:50 AM.
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatah View Post
    to all bro n sis..

I know dis is a last min thing...actually i have something goin on this sat..i not too sure if any of u guys here are interested??...I have know some organiser here who do charity works...this sat they having a project at johore...they planning to do a charity work for a minority of "ORANG ASLI" not orang utan ah..haha. So a friend of mine was wondering if i and maybe some of my photography enthusiast buddy(u guys) would like to join them.. so guys..our trip there is just photography..just take photo of before n after. What i mean before and after is..we would be going there twice..sat will be the "before" shoot...and the "after" shoot i dunno when. So if u guys interested can update here,,but i only need 2 more guys..

K the trip only consist of free transportation, food are by ourself...& dun expect payment k..as i told it was a charity work..so just to have the experience to visit this kind of places..and very rare we can heard abt "ORANG ASLI" in johore area, normally they are at sarawak or sabah or even pahang. We went there by cars..total there will be 2 cars..and at johore..we will ride on a bumboat to that area..

we went there in the morning..and we get back in the evening..so if any of u guys interested please update here k..i'm sorry its limited for 2 pax only./-

So sat morning..i will update again of the meeting time. So u guys just fill up the 2 empty space. update by fri nite k. Thanks guys.

)
    Interested party:
    1) Fatah.
    2)fedodedo (if you are leaving singapore by 12) Can confirm for me what time you guys leaving??
    3)
    Last edited by fedodedo; 20th May 2009 at 03:44 PM.
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

Which part of johore.Johore is very big.Is just like Ang Mo kio and Bishan.

Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Which part of johore.Johore is very big.Is just like Ang Mo kio and Bishan.
    joe.. you damn funny la.. JB even bigger than SG.. what ang mo kio sia.. if they say singapore is a tiny red dot, ang mo kio is a speck of dust on the camera sensor... lol

to all bro n sis..

Interested party:
    1) Fatah.
    2) fedodedo (if you are leaving singapore by 12) Can confirm for me what time you guys leaving??
    3) sleepytiti (What time? Msg mi leh...)

Hi. I just want to check, who is going for the Sungei Buloh trip with us on 30 May?

Details is posted at our club blog. If you are interested, do PM RyuHendrabusa or NovJoe as they are the organizers.

Thanks.

And as you visit our blog, check out the other sessions/outings available.
    Last edited by RyanG; 20th May 2009 at 11:11 PM.

aiya, wanted to go but this weekend got to work leh.

ya johor is damp big, if up north near pahang border, that could take 3 hrs drive to reach there.

Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    joe.. you damn funny la.. JB even bigger than SG.. what ang mo kio sia.. if they say singapore is a tiny red dot, ang mo kio is a speck of dust on the camera sensor... lol

i read in 450d tkss said that outing might reconsider due to 'not a bird migrate season'? so, it is still on? ok i go.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Hi. I just want to check, who is going for the Sungei Buloh trip with us on 30 May?

Details is posted at our club blog. If you are interested, do PM RyuHendrabusa or NovJoe as they are the organizers.

Thanks.

And as you visit our blog, check out the other sessions/outings available.