Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 990

Thread: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

  1. #501

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by haslansalam View Post
    there..i told you Deep...
    haha.. ya la.. but its no excuse to start getting big headed.. not pin pointing or anything, see the xxd from other places.. not here.. will be showing off the red line and making it seem that only their lens can do the magic.. i respect what fatah say : WHO SAY A CHEAP CAMERA CANT TAKE GOOD PHOTOS... hahaha.. cheers.. anyway.. anyone up for an outing for tmr?

  2. #502
    Member just2ofus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    haha.. ya la.. but its no excuse to start getting big headed.. not pin pointing or anything, see the xxd from other places.. not here.. will be showing off the red line and making it seem that only their lens can do the magic.. i respect what fatah say : WHO SAY A CHEAP CAMERA CANT TAKE GOOD PHOTOS... hahaha.. cheers.. anyway.. anyone up for an outing for tmr?
    EH CALL ME! TOMORROW 2ND LAST DAY OF ASSESSMENT WEEK. cannot tahan already.....
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

  3. #503

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    haha.. ya la.. but its no excuse to start getting big headed.. not pin pointing or anything, see the xxd from other places.. not here.. will be showing off the red line and making it seem that only their lens can do the magic.. i respect what fatah say : WHO SAY A CHEAP CAMERA CANT TAKE GOOD PHOTOS... hahaha.. cheers.. anyway.. anyone up for an outing for tmr?
    it's true but professionaL gear does make up a little for the lack of skill

  4. #504

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    it's true but professionaL gear does make up a little for the lack of skill
    true true.. but then again.. it might be a waste if we dont attain the skill we must have and use this professionaL gear to cover up.. imagine with the skills and the gear.. we call can be the next geoff ang..

  5. #505

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    just get what you really need. don't think too much bout gear.. and expand your mind.

  6. #506
    Member just2ofus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Better gears to me its not important. What's the use of so many good stuffs without creativity?
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

  7. #507
    Member just2ofus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    UNOFFICIAL RANDOM OUTING

    Venue/Place to meet: Anywhere, just an outing. Just shoot whatever we can see. I will be meeting deep at Cityhall

    Time: 3.30pm-4pm. Those who got work can join us after that. Have dinner or..

    What to bring: Your camera gears. Anything you feel like bringing.

    Anything can just contact me or deep.

    1) Lucas 91557023
    2) Deep 96433664
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

  8. #508

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    It's all true but if I need f1.4 or even f1.2, what good would a 50/1.8 be to me? my 2 pence

  9. #509
    Member just2ofus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    It's all true but if I need f1.4 or even f1.2, what good would a 50/1.8 be to me? my 2 pence
    Yeap. goes to the same when one feels 50/1.8 is enough so they don't spend extra money on a 1.4 or 1.2.. haa
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

  10. #510
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by just2ofus View Post
    Yeap. goes to the same when one feels 50/1.8 is enough so they don't spend extra money on a 1.4 or 1.2.. haa
    brader, later until what time u guys are going?

  11. #511
    Member just2ofus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post
    brader, later until what time u guys are going?
    Anytime bro.
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

  12. #512
    Member just2ofus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by just2ofus View Post
    UNOFFICIAL RANDOM OUTING

    Venue/Place to meet: Anywhere, just an outing. Just shoot whatever we can see. I will be meeting deep at Cityhall

    Time: 3.30pm-4pm. Those who got work can join us after that. Have dinner or..

    What to bring: Your camera gears. Anything you feel like bringing.

    Anything can just contact me or deep.

    1) Lucas 91557023
    2) Deep 96433664
    I won't be checking the forum again later so anything just call me or deep. Hope more can come!
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

  13. #513
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by just2ofus View Post
    I won't be checking the forum again later so anything just call me or deep. Hope more can come!
    little india anyone?

  14. #514
    Member Fatah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    311

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    alo guys..howw are u all........wah saw the pics from deep..now very good ah deep deep!..ur photos colour tones also good.. wah..i long time no shoot..busy fnd werk la..hahaha..ok ok..catch up with u guys soon. Adios.
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

  15. #515

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatah View Post
    alo guys..howw are u all........wah saw the pics from deep..now very good ah deep deep!..ur photos colour tones also good.. wah..i long time no shoot..busy fnd werk la..hahaha..ok ok..catch up with u guys soon. Adios.
    fatah.. join us today la.. lepak only.. we go walk walk.. if got anything nice to take.. then take..

  16. #516

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    fatah.. join us today la.. lepak only.. we go walk walk.. if got anything nice to take.. then take..
    yeah yeah! i joining you guys at about 5pm like that. so yeah. see yah. contact me at 91872487. thanks! lets go to

    Shaw Tower Beach Road Carpark 11th Floor or Bras Basah Complex HDB flat
    Last edited by fedodedo; 11th May 2009 at 12:19 PM.

  17. #517

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    yeah yeah! i joining you guys at about 5pm like that. so yeah. see yah. contact me at 91872487. thanks! lets go to

    Shaw Tower Beach Road Carpark 11th Floor or Bras Basah Complex HDB flat
    car park got what??

  18. #518
    Member Fatah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    311

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    i think fedodedo want to do landscaping..bras basah hdb is the best i guess..i think draken went there before...
    Sorry guys cant join ,i got class tonight..i free on wed to thur..any plan tell me k on this following days.. thankssss//
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

  19. #519

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatah View Post
    alo guys..howw are u all........wah saw the pics from deep..now very good ah deep deep!..ur photos colour tones also good.. wah..i long time no shoot..busy fnd werk la..hahaha..ok ok..catch up with u guys soon. Adios.
    I just saw the photos posted by deepster.

    As usual, people tend to make this mistake all the time, including myself.

    Too many distracting elements. All the accessories have to go. I wonder how the pictures will look without the stool? In 2 of the shots, model's hair blend with the background. In one of the shots with model sitting facing camera, maybe you can clone away the bra strap.

    Anyway overall a very good set.

  20. #520
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    I just saw the photos posted by deepster.

    As usual, people tend to make this mistake all the time, including myself.

    Too many distracting elements. All the accessories have to go. I wonder how the pictures will look without the stool? In 2 of the shots, model's hair blend with the background. In one of the shots with model sitting facing camera, maybe you can clone away the bra strap.

    Anyway overall a very good set.
    I saw the picture too. Agree with the hair part but IMO, accessories can be on though.

    But I would suggest that an external flashlight to be used if non was used for that shot. But in such a huge landscape shot, you must make known your main subject, in this case, it's your xmm model but it seems the backdrop is fighting for attention too.

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •