Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 990

Thread: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

  1. #481

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    UPDATE UPDATE

    Date:16th May 2009
    Time: 2pm
    Main Event: Motorcross Stunt (FMX) outing
    Location: near Flyer
    Organiser: fedodedo
    Details: Meet up at Kallang MRT station and afterwhich we will head to the locations set below first for shoot

    1) Kallang used car centre
    2) Old People's Association Building
    3) Skiing action at Kallang Basin
    4) National Stadium



    before we head to main event at Flyer

    Namelist:
    1) Fedodedo
    2) Haslan
    3) Fatah
    4) sleepytiti (TBC)
    5) netjackalsg (TBC)
    6) dev2k8 (TBC)
    7) Affan + partner (TBC)
    8) just2ofus

    2 more people to make 10!
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

  2. #482

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Maman View Post
    Thanks for the input netjackalsg. But can u enlighten me on the crop factor. I know nuts on that matter.. Thank u in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    No, it will not be the same on the 1000D as compared to the 5D MKII.



    5D MKII is full frame with sensor size of 36mm x 24mm
    1000D is APS-C (1.6x crop) with sensor size of 22.5mm x 15mm

    At 24mm, the 5D MKII is wider. On the 1000D, to achieve the same view, you will need 15mm.

    Hope this is simple enough to understand.
    Fleaz answered your question but I am going to take a shot explaining it in another way just in case. Whichever one makes you understand just go with that one. And if after looking at both explanation you still not sure .. then you might have to read the wikipedia entry for it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crop_factor

    Full frame cameras have a sensor whose width is roughly 35mm (as fleaz put the dimensions out). The 1000D (450D,50D as well) are not full frame .. the sensor is smaller (again check fleaz post for the dimensions). Lenses are spec out based on a full frame camera. So if you have the same scene and the same lens and you took a shot with a full frame and a cropped camera, you will notice that your field of view (or what ends up in the picture) is not the same. The picture taken by the cropped camera will seem to be 'closer' as if you had zoomed in a little. For example if you used the kit lens 18-55mm. You used 18mm for both cameras. The shot taken by the crop camera will have the same field of view as the full frame zoomed in to about 28mm.

    HTH

  3. #483

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    hi guys.. went for a shoot today with the ministry.. first was old changi hospital, then ponggol beach for sunset but in the end.. turned out to be some xmm shoot.. haha..check it out..click on photo to link to the rest of the pics.

    [
    Last edited by deepster; 10th May 2009 at 01:20 AM.

  4. #484
    Member just2ofus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Go punggol beach bo jio sia
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

  5. #485

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    hi guys.. went for a shoot today with the ministry.. first was old changi hospital, then ponggol beach for sunset but in the end.. turned out to be some xmm shoot.. haha..check it out..click on photo to link to the rest of the pics.

    [
    Bro....you are getting better man!!!

  6. #486

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by just2ofus View Post
    Go punggol beach bo jio sia
    Hehehe...he go there with ministry in a car sure got project mah....how to ask you...den you become 580ex...

  7. #487

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Hehehe...he go there with ministry in a car sure got project mah....how to ask you...den you become 580ex...
    hahaha... nice one...

  8. #488
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Bro....you are getting better man!!!
    this one i got to agree with yaaa

  9. #489
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    UPDATE UPDATE

    Date:16th May 2009
    Time: 2pm
    Main Event: Motorcross Stunt (FMX) outing
    Location: near Flyer
    Organiser: fedodedo
    Details: Meet up at Kallang MRT station and afterwhich we will head to the locations set below first for shoot

    1) Kallang used car centre
    2) Old People's Association Building
    3) Skiing action at Kallang Basin
    4) National Stadium



    before we head to main event at Flyer

    Namelist:
    1) Fedodedo
    2) Haslan
    3) Fatah
    4) sleepytiti (TBC)
    5) netjackalsg (TBC)
    6) dev2k8 (TBC)
    7) Affan + partner (TBC)
    8) just2ofus

    2 more people to make 10!


    but how come bold words?

  10. #490

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    I did a little thing on off shoe flashing yesterday.

    BMX flatland strobe stylin

    A little preview image.

  11. #491

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    I also tried somemore portrait stuff earlier in the week.

    blood, white and antiquity

    preview image

  12. #492

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    this post just speaks for itself
    esplanade bridge

    bonus photo, HDR flatland.


    I guess I'm not dead.. just yet..

  13. #493
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    I also tried somemore portrait stuff earlier in the week.

    blood, white and antiquity

    preview image
    seriously bro, if i see you do this photoshoot at my block, the next thing u know, someone would be calling the police liao :P

    Anyway, saw your series of photos. interesting. i really really like the first picture..

  14. #494

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    thanks. oh well.. I'm happy my neighbours don't care. lol

  15. #495

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    [QUOTE=Draken413o;5075080]this post just speaks for itself
    esplanade bridge

    Great angle bro! What did you do...Lowered ur tripod thru the gap??? And if you got a model like dat's willing to bleed herdelf for you....hehehe bro you are dead!
    Last edited by dev2k8; 10th May 2009 at 02:21 PM.

  16. #496

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    [QUOTE=dev2k8;5075338]
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    this post just speaks for itself
    esplanade bridge

    Great angle bro! What did you do...Lowered ur tripod thru the gap??? And if you got a model like dat's willing to bleed herdelf for you....hehehe bro you are dead!
    I ran up the slope to the top and sat down, lifted the back part of my shirt off and used my back flesh to lock me steady. than I shot the pickture hand held. 4 exposures. lol

  17. #497

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    It's been a boring wknd for me....so going down to try sunset @ Punggol end later probably ard 5. Anyone keen to join most welcomed!

  18. #498

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    [QUOTE=Draken413o;5075362]
    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post

    I ran up the slope to the top and sat down, lifted the back part of my shirt off and used my back flesh to lock me steady. than I shot the pickture hand held. 4 exposures. lol
    wah. sounds sooo physical. and this is just shooting. hahaha. nvm. u give me inspiration.

  19. #499

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    My virgin trip to Punggol and many other 1sts for me....

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...21#post5076721

  20. #500
    Member haslansalam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Bro....you are getting better man!!!
    there..i told you Deep...
    facebook page | I don't have L lens

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •