Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 990

Thread: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

  1. #341

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    By the way.. I uploaded a whole bunch of street shots from today.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...20#post5057620

    =)

  2. #342
    Member Fatah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    311

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Wah so happening ah..

    I read thru the thread..i saw the ubin trip photos ..not bad ah,..haha.
    k so wats up?!?!..any outing..i heard theres somethng goin on -16th may...fedo and haslan going sumwhere..rite? k update here k..

    Anyway night safari are celebrating 15th anniversary..so they giving a discount on the ticket.

    Singapore's Night Safari is celebrating her 15th Anniversary this year.

    From May 1 - 31, 2009, the entry ticket will be at S$15 (U.P. $22) per adult.
    Please use the coupon attached.
    Valid to Singaporeans, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass holders only.
    Proof of identity required.
    Redemption is only limited to a maximum of 5 paxs.

    http://www.nightsafari.com.sg/whatsn...nniversary.htm
    Last edited by Fatah; 5th May 2009 at 11:04 AM.
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

  3. #343
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    After the gruelling Ubin trip, I'm bringing some light outings in the month of May for 450D Club but I am extending this invitation to all the bros & sis here.

    Check them out here.

    3 outings in the space of 3 weeks.

  4. #344
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatah View Post
    Wah so happening ah..

    I read thru the thread..i saw the ubin trip photos ..not bad ah,..haha.
    k so wats up?!?!..any outing..i heard theres somethng goin on -16th may...fedo and haslan going sumwhere..rite? k update here k..

    Anyway night safari are celebrating 15th anniversary..so they giving a discount on the ticket.

    Singapore's Night Safari is celebrating her 15th Anniversary this year.

    From May 1 - 31, 2009, the entry ticket will be at S$15 (U.P. $22) per adult.
    Please use the coupon attached.
    Valid to Singaporeans, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass holders only.
    Proof of identity required.
    Redemption is only limited to a maximum of 5 paxs.

    http://www.nightsafari.com.sg/whatsn...nniversary.htm
    Nice but Night Safari cannot snap photos with flash and that defeats the purpose. If not it's a worthy trip.

  5. #345
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    After the gruelling Ubin trip, I'm bringing some light outings in the month of May for 450D Club but I am extending this invitation to all the bros & sis here.

    Check them out here.

    3 outings in the space of 3 weeks.
    -.- aiyo why do on tuesdayyy siaaa?!!!!!
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

    Sorry for the melodrama

    k.. what happened to cakka's god son ar?

  6. #346
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post
    -.- aiyo why do on tuesdayyy siaaa?!!!!!
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

    Sorry for the melodrama

    k.. what happened to cakka's god son ar?
    Bcos I'm on my 4-month summer break from school. Weekends sometimes, I cannot so be safe, I put some on weekdays.

  7. #347

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post
    -.- aiyo why do on tuesdayyy siaaa?!!!!!
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

    Sorry for the melodrama

    k.. what happened to cakka's god son ar?
    I oready disowned my godson ... sack .... terminated .....

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Bcos I'm on my 4-month summer break from school. Weekends sometimes, I cannot so be safe, I put some on weekdays.
    Ryan, The Pengerang Cycling cum SSS I bely keen le. But will only be back Spore on 05 June evening. Can organise one more or not? If you do, Sea Food and Beers on me for all (i think max 12 ppl right?).
    Any update on Cambodia Trip? I want oso.
    cakka/Flickr

  8. #348
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Ryan, The Pengerang Cycling cum SSS I bely keen le. But will only be back Spore on 05 June evening. Can organise one more or not? If you do, Sea Food and Beers on me for all (i think max 12 ppl right?).
    Any update on Cambodia Trip? I want oso.
    Cambodia trip KIV already due to the widespread AH1N1 aka Swine Flu.

    Bro, no problem. Will do it for you when you are back.

  9. #349

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Cambodia trip KIV already due to the widespread AH1N1 aka Swine Flu.

    Bro, no problem. Will do it for you when you are back.
    Thanks Bro, myself weekday or every day no problem once im back ... got 5 weeks break.
    cakka/Flickr

  10. #350
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    308

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    very good experience with the Ubin outing, joint you guys again this time.

    Vin


    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    After the gruelling Ubin trip, I'm bringing some light outings in the month of May for 450D Club but I am extending this invitation to all the bros & sis here.

    Check them out here.

    3 outings in the space of 3 weeks.

  11. #351
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    308

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    bro fedodedodedo,

    can send me the ubin group photos to vpsk01@yahoo.com.

    thanks in advance.

    Vin

    Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    i wonder what happen. so quiet. Any outing this week?

  12. #352
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by vpsk01 View Post
    very good experience with the Ubin outing, joint you guys again this time.

    Vin
    Bro Vin,

    which outing? All 3?

  13. #353
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    308

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    阳光男孩 + 黑人牙膏 Darlie Man


  14. #354
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    I oready disowned my godson ... sack .... terminated .....



    Ryan, The Pengerang Cycling cum SSS I bely keen le. But will only be back Spore on 05 June evening. Can organise one more or not? If you do, Sea Food and Beers on me for all (i think max 12 ppl right?).
    Any update on Cambodia Trip? I want oso.
    wah.....free fd!!!! too bad i'm on strict diet...

  15. #355

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    wah.....free fd!!!! too bad i'm on strict diet...
    bro Jim, eat little little la (moderate) I oso getting fat here .... damn good Filipino Chef on Rig. I 'try' to go Gym every other day ..... just a plan, not happening yet.
    cakka/Flickr

  16. #356

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by vpsk01 View Post
    bro fedodedodedo,

    can send me the ubin group photos to vpsk01@yahoo.com.

    thanks in advance.

    Vin

    Hello Bro Fedodedo.................... Plse send mi d Ubin group photos 2 lehhhhhhhhhh..... My Email: sleepytiti@yahoo.com

  17. #357

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    bro Jim, eat little little la (moderate) I oso getting fat here .... damn good Filipino Chef on Rig. I 'try' to go Gym every other day ..... just a plan, not happening yet.

  18. #358

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    bro Jim, eat little little la (moderate) I oso getting fat here .... damn good Filipino Chef on Rig. I 'try' to go Gym every other day ..... just a plan, not happening yet.
    Bro...jaga your weight ok...if not come back buy L lens you oso got no stamina to carry hahaha

  19. #359
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    After the gruelling Ubin trip, I'm bringing some light outings in the month of May for 450D Club but I am extending this invitation to all the bros & sis here.

    Check them out here.

    3 outings in the space of 3 weeks.
    Can also register at our temporary blog now.

    http://club450d.wordpress.com

  20. #360
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

    Quote Originally Posted by vpsk01 View Post
    阳光男孩 + 黑人牙膏 Darlie Man


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •