Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part III

Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    Looking at tis photo can tell dat u feel really empty!!! Hahaha....
    u want to fill it up? its always open for u! hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    your turn to become BBB
    FF shhh...

i never mentioned this before but the first time i saw the nick sleepytiti, i saw it as sleepytits and i was thinking to myself who in the world name themselves sleeptits

Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    FF shhh...
    D700 BBB

u want to fill it up? its always open for u! hahahaha

Fill in d left side huh??? Like dat I dun mind!!! But not ur heart leh, I'm not dat kind. hahaha...

Bro, send mi d group photos leh!!!

i never mentioned this before but the first time i saw the nick sleepytiti, i saw it as sleepytits and i was thinking to myself who in the world name themselves sleeptits
    wah u chee koh pek le!

wah u chee koh pek le!
    what chee koh pek? you never seen tits (the bird variation)?

FF shhh...
    i'm eyeing a tamron 17-35 but the seller isn't quite willing to wait for 2 weeks. that would give me a nice wide angle lens on the EOS SLR.

I do have a pair... Hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    I do have a pair... Hahaha...
    i dont want to know. hahahaha

From photo gallery thread ...
    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Nice colors and compositions but have to take note of the lights. Maybe it's the filter cos there are many cases of glare caused by filters. Netjack's shots are very clean but abit lacking in composition but probably that's bcos he's going for the reflections...my 20 cents hahaha
    that is why i treasure your C&C (at least for my pics). You always seem to pick out EXACTLY the weak areas in my shots and style in general. I have always felt my shots lack composition. that is why i always hunt around flickr etc to see what kind of composition people use. Kind of to build my arsenal. Guys like draken,lucas have a natural ability (eye) for interesting composition and I envy that. But we deal with the cards we are dealt with. I am lucky that I can go on shoots with you guys so I can 'leech'

Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post

that is why i treasure your C&C (at least for my pics). You always seem to pick out EXACTLY the weak areas in my shots and style in general. I have always felt my shots lack composition. that is why i always hunt around flickr etc to see what kind of composition people use. Kind of to build my arsenal. Guys like draken,lucas have a natural ability (eye) for interesting composition and I envy that. But we deal with the cards we are dealt with. I am lucky that I can go on shoots with you guys so I can 'leech'
    yeah yeah. learn alot from them too.

i wonder what happen. so quiet. Any outing this week?

Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post

I am flattered.
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

that is why i treasure your C&C (at least for my pics). You always seem to pick out EXACTLY the weak areas in my shots and style in general. I have always felt my shots lack composition. that is why i always hunt around flickr etc to see what kind of composition people use. Kind of to build my arsenal. Guys like draken,lucas have a natural ability (eye) for interesting composition and I envy that. But we deal with the cards we are dealt with. I am lucky that I can go on shoots with you guys so I can 'leech' [/QUOTE]

You are too humble bro! you do produce quite a good no. of shots which i would not think of ! Most of the time when i compose my shots, i look thru my viewfinder and try different angles/compositions until i find one that i like then i shoot. Of course many a times we do not have this liberty of time...just a small window to capture the moment. In that case i will agar agar just snap then come bk and do cropping lor...hehehe

I admire you for ur efforts to better yourself in photography and sincerely hope that you will continue to do so. Technically you are there...I too admire so many other phtogs who are able to capture magnificient pics from what we would probably see as boring or nothing spectacular....Draken, Lucas, Fedo they have eyes for different things and i admire them too! me just too old liao...rusty brain just shoot what i see...not much ideas

Ya ya ya....everyone pls contribute some suggestions for our next outing!!!

Where you want to go for next outing?

Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Where you want to go for next outing?
    Perhaps you can suggest???

Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Perhaps you can suggest???
    me and Fedo going to the National Staidum on the 16may in the afternoon before we head to spore flyers in the evening... keen anyone?
    facebook page | I don't have L lens

Oh you guys... So nice of you to say that but really I am terrible at compositions. I just photoshop stuff to make it look interesting. No talent or anything. You guys are the ones I look up to!!