Thread: ok, tonight going to NKF performance...

Talking ok, tonight going to NKF performance...

to watch Zoe host and perform I wanna take pictures, but then cannot use flash or they will discover Can give advice on what settings to set my cam so i can take without using flash? I am using G1.

Maybe you can shine a torchlight on your cam or something Slow shutter speed, 7/ 8 seconds if you wanna get the light sitution correct, I think.

Originally posted by christysg
    Maybe you can shine a torchlight on your cam or something Slow shutter speed, 7/ 8 seconds if you wanna get the light sitution correct, I think.
    then i wld get ghosting on my pictures lah, they not standing still for me to take photos leh, they'll be performing.

I know, but you can't use flash mah. Use any faster speeds, even with a f2 and you will get a black picture. Unless the place is brightly lit. As I said, shine a torch light into your cam How did you get your tix anyway?

Originally posted by christysg
    I know, but you can't use flash mah. Use any faster speeds, even with a f2 and you will get a black picture. Unless the place is brightly lit. As I said, shine a torch light into your cam How did you get your tix anyway?
    shining a torchlight on my cam is not going to help cos i'm not taking pics of my cam duh! haha!

tix were gotten thru lobangs. haha.

Based on the settings that I've observed so far...use the largest F-value and shoot @ high iso(s) like 800 or 1600...

YEAH. I think g1 iso setting can go to 400. Set to that.

Originally posted by Falcon
    YEAH. I think g1 iso setting can go to 400. Set to that.
    will be bery noisy...

sorry guys, din take any pics during the performance. too many minders walking ard. but i did take some pics of Zoe in her car. will post in lights camera action if interested.