Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you...

Default Re: How do you...

Will she be your wife? Dunno. Will she be your girlfriend? Dunno. Will you remain friends till you're old? Dunno. Life's short. Drink some Jolly Shandy. Confess to her.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    u need moral support CS style??

Err....i've no clue what it'll be.

GMAN

Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Will she be your wife? Dunno. Will she be your girlfriend? Dunno. Will you remain friends till you're old? Dunno. Life's short. Drink some Jolly Shandy. Confess to her.
    Don't do alcohol. Too good guy.

GMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Tell a girl that you like her and what her to be your GF? Have been good friends with her. Very close. I just don't know how to tell. Gosh i have no balls.

GMAN
    If only I know how to tell you I would have marrried Miss Singapore 1955.

Ok lor ... no more OT.

We mus halp de Ninja secure hees goat.

Gman, now that Meh Meh knows of your fixation and deep feelings, mabbie you might have a chance.

He just waiting for you to scale that mountain and go drag him into a dark cave to do your manly duties!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    How to Tell a Girl You Like Her
    You know that person who is always in the back of your mind? Yes, that person. That person who makes you mumble or drop a stack of papers while talking to her, or walk her to her locker and forget to go to your locker. That person you like but can't let her know. Telling a girl you like her is simple, but is often complicated by muddled thinking. It requires some common sense - putting yourself in her position and considering that she doesn't really know you yet may help you as you prepare to let her know your feelings.

Steps
    Look presentable and cool. Don't be intimidated by looks (hers or yours). Look around - beautiful girls aren't always with beautiful guys. A lot of times, funny or nice is better than handsome.
    Be confident, be assertive, and control your nerves.
    Be prepared for her answer. A nice, calm response from you, no matter what she says can give her something to think about later, even if it doesn't seem to go your way at first.
    Be prepared in your speech, remember your 'script'.
    Do it in person instead of calling her on the telephone. but if you don't feel confindent enough call her and tell her how you feel you will have more time to engage in conversation.
    Don't be afraid of embarrassment. Who cares what other people think?
    Try to be romantic, tell her when you two are alone.
    When you tell her, say something like,"When we first met, I thought you were beautiful, but as we knew each other more and more, you became more and more beautiful. Now you're so beautiful, that I just had to tell you how I felt. I like you a lot." Something that has a little bit of a story, and is sweet. Don't just pass her in the hall and say "I like you." It's not as touching, and the less touching it is, the less likely she is to respond the way you want.
    Don't be cheesy with her! Be absolutely real and truthful, she'll appreciate this more than anything.
    DO NOT say anything stupid unless you are absolutely SURE she is going to laugh. Otherwise it just makes the situation more awkward for you.
    BE HONEST! if you like a girl, Tell her! but not in front of anyone or she may be compelled to say no under peer pressure.
    Dont say it jokingly or she won't know if you really do like her or not. She might even think you were just teasing (Trying to look cool or something etc.) and get upset.
    Dont hide that you like her that will only make things worse!

Tips
    Don't hesitate. Once you're there, you're committed - don't beat around the bush and waste a lot of time. Be frank and come right to the point.
    Don't make her feel like she owes you anything. That will only make her uncomfortable.
    Don't be afraid of rejection. It hurts, but you won't die from it.
    It would help if you have a life. It makes you look more appealing when you have interests of your own.
    Make sure you know the "importants" about the girl you are going to tell: i.e., religion. Some girls only date within their own belief system.
    Make sure you look busy but not too busy. You want her to know you've got nothing but time for her.
    Be prepared to live with your decision.
    Don't Stress. No girl likes a guy who's stressed out.
    Who knows? She might like you back
    Maybe wait a little and try to be a friend with her first!
    She won't hate you for liking her, either way, if you have some social skills or good track record she will be happy in the end
    But make sure that she likes you for you!(you don't want a girl who likes you for what you do, like sports, who you hang out with,etc)
    Don't make her feel like she has to be with you, and respect her decision.
    and if she does not like you, don't be weeping around and putting yourself down (there's plenty more fish in sea), meaning there have to be more girls like her.
    Treat her with all the respect in the world and never hurt her
    Just tell her. Girls like it when you're straightforward and will be impressed and even touched that you were courageous enough to tell them.
    Don't worry. If she doesn't like you back, it's not the end of the world. You can always still be friends and maybe one day she will end up liking you
    Stay cool and just let it come out of your mouth.

Warnings
    When you do this, be certain you like her.
    Don't hold a grudge against her - not every pair is a match, if that makes sense. If you can still be friends, go for it. If you can't, don't force it. You'll only look worse than before.
    Don't send her love notes if you just met her two days ago.
    Always tell her in person. Don't tell her over IM, texting or the phone,or by email. This makes you look very wimpy and scared of her.
    Don't throw subliminal hints at her after your first day of talking. It makes you look desperate!
    Stay focused on what you say, if you focus too much on your reaction to her reaction, you might garble some words.
    Focus on "what's happening now" when you tell her, if you have started planning your goodbye, you'll get more nervous that she will say 'No' and end up not asking.
    If she says "yes" then be happy with her - don't let your face say something while your heart says another.
    If she says "no" then understand that you can always try again with another girl that you like.but if she feels like she wants to give you a chance and she finds out that you already asked someone else out. she will feel like you really didn't mean it.
    Never ask her out through a friend. It looks silly and pathetic. Besides this she might think you are not serious or she think the friend is joking.
    If she says no, don't think it is because of your looks. Remember this: MOST girls like guys because of their personalities, not looks.
    Don't back down, or stop in the middle of a sentence. This will make things awkward and more importantly you'll look stupid.
    Dont worry if she doesnt give you an answer right away. If its meant to be it will be.

good luck!
    Wow, thanks for the list!

GMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Ok lor ... no more OT.

We mus halp de Ninja secure hees goat.

Gman, now that Meh Meh knows of your fixation and deep feelings, mabbie you might have a chance.

He just waiting for you to scale that mountain and go drag him into a dark cave to do your manly duties!
    Errr. It might be like this.

GMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    If only I know how to tell you I would have marrried Miss Singapore 1955.
    She would be old today. And you want to marry her?

GMAN

Sion likes MATURED ladies.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

She would be old today. And you want to marry her?

GMAN
    Sion pulling ur leg, where got Miss Singapore 1955??
    have u seen the "light" yet?

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    Sion pulling ur leg, where got Miss Singapore 1955??
    No idea. He wished there was. He likes grandma.

GMAN

Hey bro, share a little more about your girl-friend. Wad she's like (character), likes/dislikes. Confirm we can come up something for you that she will NOT forget.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Hey bro, share a little more about your girl-friend. Wad she's like (character), likes/dislikes. Confirm we can come up something for you that she will NOT forget.
    Oh. Haha. Hmm.

She's cute. She's nice. She's very hardworking. Independent. Ambitious. She likes expensive stuff, but doesn't want her BF to buy it for her. She want's to afford it on her own. Haha. Nice girl. Cheeky.

GMAN

expensive/lavish gifts are out then. How about something nice and simple. Ask her out for a picnic by the park/sea side. then you can pick location/time to confess to her. If you still don't dare, then take it as a nice outing.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

at the rate this is going we're going to have to start a relationship thread soon!!

back on topic: go for it, just tell her!...if she doesn't feel the same way, well bugger for you but let her know you can still be friends.

If you can't find an opportunity then you're blind and/are too chicken.

Look on the brightside....either way you'll still have her as a gf/friend so its a win/break even situation....if she starts avoiding you, then move on shes not mature enough to have a relationship.
    Canon 450D | EFS 18-55mm
    Ride it like you stole it!

*point to note....mood, setting, feel gotta be right...if not fall flat...you cry blood .

Try this:

Let me know your heart,
    To know what holds so true.

Let me know your heart,
    To know what is real.

In time you will have known,
    That my feelings are real.

Let me bear the burden,
    Of the pain you shoulder.
    Let me heal the scars
    That your heart bears,
    For my wish is but to see
    You smile again.

For each smile that you make
    My world brightens up in
    Each and every way.
    For each tear that you shed,
    My world turns a darker shade of grey.

Let me be by your side,
    Let me be the one
    To wipe the tears from your eyes.
    Let me be the one to hold you tight,
    Let me be the strength and the shoulder
    You can rely.

End of with this statement:
    I cannot promise I will not make you cry, but I will promise this: whenever you are with me, I will do what I can to make you happy.
    I cannot promise that life with me will be a smooth one, but I can say this much, and this much I know is real. As long as I am by your side, I will try to make each day a memorable one.

End off with this classic:
    Last edited by scandal599; 25th April 2009 at 12:45 AM.

Marcus, as usual, the hopeless romantic. Hahas!

Anw, to get her to be your girl.............

From a girl's POV, I think you should test her out first.
    Date her out, ask her what is her dream guy type?
    Ask her if there's anyone that she's interested in and etc.
    Girls usually have strong 6th sense if the guy is interested in them or not.
    Lead her on in her replies and if it sounds positive, pop the question.

And as many had said here, do not, ask on MSN or through SMS.
    That's the dumbest thing a guy can really do, I think.

And well, be confident.
    Jiayou in getting her to be your girl!

Oh. Haha. Hmm.

She's cute. She's nice. She's very hardworking. Independent. Ambitious. She likes expensive stuff, but doesn't want her BF to buy it for her. She want's to afford it on her own. Haha. Nice girl. Cheeky.

GMAN
    Sounds like the perfect girl!!

Quote Originally Posted by yyuting View Post
    Marcus, as usual, the hopeless romantic. Hahas!

Anw, to get her to be your girl.............

From a girl's POV, I think you should test her out first.
    Date her out, ask her what is her dream guy type?
    Ask her if there's anyone that she's interested in and etc.
    Girls usually have strong 6th sense if the guy is interested in them or not.
    Lead her on in her replies and if it sounds positive, pop the question.

And as many had said here, do not, ask on MSN or through SMS.
    That's the dumbest thing a guy can really do, I think.

And well, be confident.
    Jiayou in getting her to be your girl!
    true true... and also, somehow when going out with her, if there is something i'm sure u can feel it. i guess that's what others call "chemistry". but its just a general feeling. if you can feel there's something special. there probably is something special. and if the feeling is quite strong, i'm sure your girl is not numb enough to not feel it at all.

im being super kp here, but yeah, if u guys are just hanging out as friends now and u want to bring it a step further, go ahead and do slightly (i emphasize only SLIGHTLY) more couply things.. hugs, more touches, things like that i'm sure u could do. and if the vibes are right go ahead. if u feel her get uncomfortable, back off.

bring out the indian python. sure hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by scandal599 View Post
    *point to note....mood, setting, feel gotta be right...if not fall flat...you cry blood .

Try this:

Let me know your heart,
    To know what holds so true.

Let me know your heart,
    To know what is real.

In time you will have known,
    That my feelings are real.

Let me bear the burden,
    Of the pain you shoulder.
    Let me heal the scars
    That your heart bears,
    For my wish is but to see
    You smile again.

For each smile that you make
    My world brightens up in
    Each and every way.
    For each tear that you shed,
    My world turns a darker shade of grey.

Let me be by your side,
    Let me be the one
    To wipe the tears from your eyes.
    Let me be the one to hold you tight,
    Let me be the strength and the shoulder
    You can rely.

End of with this statement:
    I cannot promise I will not make you cry, but I will promise this: whenever you are with me, I will do what I can to make you happy.
    I cannot promise that life with me will be a smooth one, but I can say this much, and this much I know is real. As long as I am by your side, I will try to make each day a memorable one.

End off with this classic:
    Nice one. Thanks! I'm quite poetic as well. Haha.

GMAN

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast