Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you...

Default Re: How do you...

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Aite flirt with her then. Goatie. Besides, look at your friend here.

GMAN

WATCHED THAT LIKE 20 TIMES

SO DAMN CUTE LA

HAHAHA

z

Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    WATCHED THAT LIKE 20 TIMES

SO DAMN CUTE LA

HAHAHA

z
    Goats are big actors. Don't fall for them. Haha

GMAN

Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    hahahahahaha
    hihi DM
    Oh Hai Hai Sheree~!

1 Vote unker,
    1 vote ah peh ...
    1 confirmation fixation on Meh Meh .....

see what other confessions and revellations turns up in this thread!

Muster up your courage and let her know that you are interested in being more than friends with her. In general, gals like confidence in a man. I was in those situations before. The times when I keep quiet despite all the hints, they get frustrated and move on with life and I bombed out. The times when I lay it all out ..... its sweet success. Of course, where that takes you will depend on many factors. So, just go for it! That's the best way to know and be sure.

No one's a mind reader and you certainly cannot expect her to tell you she is interested in you, right? You won't know exactly where you stand with her unless she tells you and vice versa. Being meek and shy will not get you anywhere in a relationship. Be open and communicate how you feel. Nothing ventured, nothing gain ..... good luck!
    Last edited by whizzard; 24th April 2009 at 11:31 PM.

The GMAN at the end's kinda mis-leading.. Does make you think he's some uncle with coke class spectacles sitting behind a super old 10" CRT.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    The GMAN at the end's kinda mis-leading.. Does make you think he's some uncle with coke class spectacles sitting behind a super old 10" CRT.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Oh Hai Hai Sheree~!

1 Vote unker,
    1 vote ah peh ...

That should be done on the confession thread.

GMAN

Gee, you got my perception right

GMAN

don't mess with GMAN

he will sic G UNIT on you

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    don't mess with GMAN

Aww, those were my old body guards.

GMAN

Oh Hai Hai Sheree~!

1 Vote unker,
    1 vote ah peh ...

wha we all OT until damn bad. even ninja also OT-ing

Bro, i lend you mine.

Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    don't mess with GMAN

These are the new ones

GMAN

Haha. Yeah.

GMAN

on a more serious note,

Do be sincere when you tell her your feelings and look deep into her eyes. I'm sure nothing beats that.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

on a more serious note,

Do be sincere when you tell her your feelings and look deep into her eyes. I'm sure nothing beats that.
    Yeah. I'm quite romantic. I know it how. But i just feel afraid.

GMAN

Ya lor!

But I'm sure he's enjoying it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Yeah. I'm quite romantic. I know it how. But i just feel afraid.

GMAN
    u need moral support CS style??

have u seen the "light" yet?

Ya lor!

But I'm sure he's enjoying it!
    LOL. Haha.

GMAN

How to Tell a Girl You Like Her
    You know that person who is always in the back of your mind? Yes, that person. That person who makes you mumble or drop a stack of papers while talking to her, or walk her to her locker and forget to go to your locker. That person you like but can't let her know. Telling a girl you like her is simple, but is often complicated by muddled thinking. It requires some common sense - putting yourself in her position and considering that she doesn't really know you yet may help you as you prepare to let her know your feelings.

Steps
    Look presentable and cool. Don't be intimidated by looks (hers or yours). Look around - beautiful girls aren't always with beautiful guys. A lot of times, funny or nice is better than handsome.
    Be confident, be assertive, and control your nerves.
    Be prepared for her answer. A nice, calm response from you, no matter what she says can give her something to think about later, even if it doesn't seem to go your way at first.
    Be prepared in your speech, remember your 'script'.
    Do it in person instead of calling her on the telephone. but if you don't feel confindent enough call her and tell her how you feel you will have more time to engage in conversation.
    Don't be afraid of embarrassment. Who cares what other people think?
    Try to be romantic, tell her when you two are alone.
    When you tell her, say something like,"When we first met, I thought you were beautiful, but as we knew each other more and more, you became more and more beautiful. Now you're so beautiful, that I just had to tell you how I felt. I like you a lot." Something that has a little bit of a story, and is sweet. Don't just pass her in the hall and say "I like you." It's not as touching, and the less touching it is, the less likely she is to respond the way you want.
    Don't be cheesy with her! Be absolutely real and truthful, she'll appreciate this more than anything.
    DO NOT say anything stupid unless you are absolutely SURE she is going to laugh. Otherwise it just makes the situation more awkward for you.
    BE HONEST! if you like a girl, Tell her! but not in front of anyone or she may be compelled to say no under peer pressure.
    Dont say it jokingly or she won't know if you really do like her or not. She might even think you were just teasing (Trying to look cool or something etc.) and get upset.
    Dont hide that you like her that will only make things worse!

Tips
    Don't hesitate. Once you're there, you're committed - don't beat around the bush and waste a lot of time. Be frank and come right to the point.
    Don't make her feel like she owes you anything. That will only make her uncomfortable.
    Don't be afraid of rejection. It hurts, but you won't die from it.
    It would help if you have a life. It makes you look more appealing when you have interests of your own.
    Make sure you know the "importants" about the girl you are going to tell: i.e., religion. Some girls only date within their own belief system.
    Make sure you look busy but not too busy. You want her to know you've got nothing but time for her.
    Be prepared to live with your decision.
    Don't Stress. No girl likes a guy who's stressed out.
    Who knows? She might like you back
    Maybe wait a little and try to be a friend with her first!
    She won't hate you for liking her, either way, if you have some social skills or good track record she will be happy in the end
    But make sure that she likes you for you!(you don't want a girl who likes you for what you do, like sports, who you hang out with,etc)
    Don't make her feel like she has to be with you, and respect her decision.
    and if she does not like you, don't be weeping around and putting yourself down (there's plenty more fish in sea), meaning there have to be more girls like her.
    Treat her with all the respect in the world and never hurt her
    Just tell her. Girls like it when you're straightforward and will be impressed and even touched that you were courageous enough to tell them.
    Don't worry. If she doesn't like you back, it's not the end of the world. You can always still be friends and maybe one day she will end up liking you
    Stay cool and just let it come out of your mouth.

Warnings
    When you do this, be certain you like her.
    Don't hold a grudge against her - not every pair is a match, if that makes sense. If you can still be friends, go for it. If you can't, don't force it. You'll only look worse than before.
    Don't send her love notes if you just met her two days ago.
    Always tell her in person. Don't tell her over IM, texting or the phone,or by email. This makes you look very wimpy and scared of her.
    Don't throw subliminal hints at her after your first day of talking. It makes you look desperate!
    Stay focused on what you say, if you focus too much on your reaction to her reaction, you might garble some words.
    Focus on "what's happening now" when you tell her, if you have started planning your goodbye, you'll get more nervous that she will say 'No' and end up not asking.
    If she says "yes" then be happy with her - don't let your face say something while your heart says another.
    If she says "no" then understand that you can always try again with another girl that you like.but if she feels like she wants to give you a chance and she finds out that you already asked someone else out. she will feel like you really didn't mean it.
    Never ask her out through a friend. It looks silly and pathetic. Besides this she might think you are not serious or she think the friend is joking.
    If she says no, don't think it is because of your looks. Remember this: MOST girls like guys because of their personalities, not looks.
    Don't back down, or stop in the middle of a sentence. This will make things awkward and more importantly you'll look stupid.
    Dont worry if she doesnt give you an answer right away. If its meant to be it will be.

good luck!

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast