Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1530353839404142 LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 832

Thread: How do you...

  1. #781
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i am serious!!!!!

    GMAN.. GURU MAN, please teach me how to multitask.....

    yeah pls teach him

    i scared he next time must sell ikan bilis at sheng siong supermarket

  2. #782

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    It's majorly pissing me off right now.


    GMAN
    don't you use it to piss??

    here are some alternatives...

    1) the mighty scissors



    2) but based on what you say, might be too small leh... so maybe garden shears also can..



    3) or you can always hammer it down.......



    enough??

  3. #783

    Default Re: How do you...

    hi

    look at this way. you are contradicting yourself if you have not yet realise!

    i quote

    "Everyone wanted to partner me for group work, because i can gurantee a good grade if you work with me."

    " i don't boast in class,"

    contradiction. sounds liek you boasting to me? ( i may have a different thinking frequency as you)

    and if u make yourself sound vy smooth with work/schoolwork. y arent you smooth with a girl?

    something to think abt man

    Cheers
    Shaz
    Last edited by GoheadGostern; 29th April 2009 at 11:25 PM.
    | An army of sheep led by a lion are more to be feared than an army of lions led by a sheep. |

  4. #784

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    yeah pls teach him

    i scared he next time must sell ikan bilis at sheng siong supermarket
    noooooooooooooooooooooooo

    fml fml fml

  5. #785

    Default Re: How do you...

    Hey Ninja, we are all here to maybe give you some advise and tcss. Don't get too upset about it..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  6. #786
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    It's not as easy as you think bro. 38 pages, but only a few days. My outings with her are so little.

    GMAN
    easy for me lor....u just simply no guts...

    my ninja master

  7. #787

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    your d day weapon?

    CUT IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    EUNUCH! EUNUCH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    It's majorly pissing me off right now.


    GMAN
    why, faulty ah the d-day weapon

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Aiyah, put u to sleep lah....

    So useless....

    Make Kambing soup
    power 1 walnut.

  8. #788
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by GoheadGostern View Post
    hi

    look at this way. you are contradicting yourself if you have not yet realise!

    i quote

    "Everyone wanted to partner me for group work, because i can grantee a good grade if you work with me."

    " i don't boast in class,"

    contradiction. sounds liek you boasting to me? ( i may have a different thinking frequency as you)

    and if u make yourself sound vy smooth with work/schoolwork. y arent you smooth with a girl?

    something to think abt man

    Cheers
    Shaz
    Well, i was just stating the reason to why they partnered me last time. Not that i went about in class and said, "Partner me, you get good grades" Please don't decipher it wrongly.


    How do you expect me not to tell the reason without it seeming like boasting? Maybe you should think in the other way, rather than 1 direction only.


    GMAN

  9. #789

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    easy for me lor....u just simply no guts...

    my ninja master


    how can you insult your master.................

    must say...

    got guts, where got no guts...

    you are master what...... must encourage him when he is down...

  10. #790

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    EUNUCH! EUNUCH!



    why, faulty ah the d-day weapon



    power 1 walnut.
    What is power 1 walnut? Why kambing soup got walnut one?

  11. #791
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Shen Siong is self service. They don't need people to sell ikanbilis. They just take weigh it at the counter and pay.


    GMAN

  12. #792

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    What is power 1 walnut? Why kambing soup got walnut one?

  13. #793
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Hey Ninja, we are all here to maybe give you some advise and tcss. Don't get too upset about it..
    Aite thanks.


    GMAN

  14. #794
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    easy for me lor....u just simply no guts...

    my ninja master
    Thanks bro.


    GMAN

  15. #795

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Well, i was just stating the reason to why they partnered me last time. Not that i went about in class and said, "Partner me, you get good grades" Please don't decipher it wrongly.


    How do you expect me not to tell the reason without it seeming like boasting? Maybe you should think in the other way, rather than 1 direction only.


    GMAN
    hi

    yes master i will think in another direction. i thinking the silat way not the Ninja way. paiseh ah

    Cheers
    Shaz
    | An army of sheep led by a lion are more to be feared than an army of lions led by a sheep. |

  16. #796

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Shen Siong is self service. They don't need people to sell ikanbilis. They just take weigh it at the counter and pay.


    GMAN


    oh boy, you are such an expert...........

    i bask in your intellect and faint, like a fainting goat should

  17. #797

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    What is power 1 walnut? Why kambing soup got walnut one?
    wah u never hear of power 1 walnut ah? lol

    african black ants then!

  18. #798

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Where is the walnut?

  19. #799

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Aite thanks.


    GMAN
    Remain focused! Don't get distracted.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  20. #800

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Where is the walnut?
    keep quiet

    prostrate yourself before the ninja master!!!!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •