Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1429343738394041 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 832

Thread: How do you...

  1. #761
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    my eyes brimming with tears, what a delightful, inspirational speech.......

    i am now inspired to work hard for the rest of my life and unlock my full potential...
    Is this supposed to be scarstic? You should unlock your full potential and upgrade yourself constantly. That's what life is about. Making the world around you a better place. But you don't have to jump to that stage up. Make yourself better first. Then improve with your friends and family. If you can't help some one it's alright. Just don't do any harm.


    GMAN

  2. #762
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    *thrusts microphone at you*

    hi ninja man...

    you spend a lot of time moaning about ger ger online...

    WHERE DO YOU FIND THE TIME TO DO YOUR WORK AND UNLOCK YOUR FULL POTENTIAL?

    we all want to know!!!!!!!!
    Multi tasking. I'm not 24/7 talking about her. And train yourself to be used to working hard and it will be normal. If you don't...try your best.


    GMAN

  3. #763

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    *thrusts microphone at you*

    hi ninja man...

    you spend a lot of time moaning about ger ger online...

    WHERE DO YOU FIND THE TIME TO DO YOUR WORK AND UNLOCK YOUR FULL POTENTIAL?

    we all want to know!!!!!!!!
    the amount of time u use moaning can actually be spent talking to her and other things. lol

  4. #764

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    the amount of time u use moaning can actually be spent talking to her and other things. lol
    i know i know

    we help him, we copy and paste this clubsnap thread and send to her

    GMAN, email please...

    she will find out about your D DAY WEAPON also!!!!!!!! plus points!!!

  5. #765
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    the amount of time u use moaning can actually be spent talking to her and other things. lol
    I'm not moaning for a matter of fact. Talking to her? Well....nevermind.


    GMAN

  6. #766
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Multi tasking. I'm not 24/7 talking about her. And train yourself to be used to working hard and it will be normal. If you don't...try your best.


    GMAN



    yeah lor think you must teach him how to multitask so can as pro as you in school!

  7. #767
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i know i know

    we help him, we copy and paste this clubsnap thread and send to her

    GMAN, email please...

    she will find out about your D DAY WEAPON also!!!!!!!! plus points!!!
    It's starting to piss me off if you do realise.


    GMAN

  8. #768

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Is this supposed to be scarstic? You should unlock your full potential and upgrade yourself constantly. That's what life is about. Making the world around you a better place. But you don't have to jump to that stage up. Make yourself better first. Then improve with your friends and family. If you can't help some one it's alright. Just don't do any harm.


    GMAN
    heal the worlddddddddddd

    make it a better placeeeeeeeeeeeee


    for you and for me and the entire human raceeeeeeeeee

    now if anyone remembers what the guy singing this song did..... it is immensely ironic..

  9. #769

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i know i know

    we help him, we copy and paste this clubsnap thread and send to her

    GMAN, email please...

    she will find out about your D DAY WEAPON also!!!!!!!! plus points!!!
    ya then she'll know how much he yearns for her. 30++++ pages!

    sure tooched

  10. #770

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post


    yeah lor think you must teach him how to multitask so can as pro as you in school!
    yar, i cannot multitask...... how....

    everyone loves me, because i am no threat to them in terms of results..... i hate my life.....

    i cannot save or make the world a better place

    i am so uselesss

  11. #771
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    heal the worlddddddddddd

    make it a better placeeeeeeeeeeeee


    for you and for me and the entire human raceeeeeeeeee

    now if anyone remembers what the guy singing this song did..... it is immensely ironic..
    It's not ironic, if you believe you can do it. And to the word heal it's subjective and it can be of any form of remedy.


    GMAN

  12. #772
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    1,478

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by knpan View Post
    Heard rumors here and there if u will to enter poly , and there are so many guys and ladies there, it is difficult to come out there without a GF/BF. Some how i do not really think is true as many of my friends are in there do not have GF/BF still.
    i think you got the 2nd part of the statement right...3 years of my poly life just flies by...

  13. #773

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    It's starting to piss me off if you do realise.


    GMAN
    your d day weapon?

    CUT IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  14. #774
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    yar, i cannot multitask...... how....

    everyone loves me, because i am no threat to them in terms of results..... i hate my life.....

    i cannot save or make the world a better place

    i am so uselesss
    Sacarstic once again.


    GMAN

  15. #775

    Default Re: How do you...

    Ninja go study le..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  16. #776
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    yar, i cannot multitask...... how....

    everyone loves me, because i am no threat to them in terms of results..... i hate my life.....

    i cannot save or make the world a better place

    i am so uselesss


    who ask you so lousy, fail in life, haiyah you fail fail fail

  17. #777
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    your d day weapon?

    CUT IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's majorly pissing me off right now.


    GMAN

  18. #778

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Sacarstic once again.


    GMAN
    i am serious!!!!!

    GMAN.. GURU MAN, please teach me how to multitask.....

  19. #779
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Ninja go study le..
    Finished already. Relaxing for awhile now.


    GMAN

  20. #780

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    yar, i cannot multitask...... how....

    everyone loves me, because i am no threat to them in terms of results..... i hate my life.....

    i cannot save or make the world a better place

    i am so uselesss
    Aiyah, put u to sleep lah....

    So useless....

    Make Kambing soup

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1429343738394041 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •