Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1227323536373839 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 832

Thread: How do you...

  1. #721

    Default Re: How do you...

    Eh.. you start waving white flag before you gather intel? How can???? Don't waste our effort in advising you and tcss here ok?

    'I don't think i'll meet you for lunch'. Maybe its one of those days? No mood then sian sian lidat.

    Sore throat is a good opening for you.. Buy strepsils/lozenges for her. Or you can gay siao, buy 1 box then take some out. So that she won't think you purposely bought 1 whole box for her.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  2. #722
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    IMHO, there is nth wrong with her saying don't think she's gonna meet u for lunch. We all need some form of quiet moments at times.... Especially if u r sick. Personally, when i'm sick, I will oso be in no mood for lunch, I will jus think abt going home to rest....

    Anyway, u mentioned she said that she told u she's happy being your friend?? Like how?


    The last one, abit OT, what u mean by ur class ppl against u? In what sense?
    She asked me about the class people being against me. Then she said she enjoys being my friend. LOL.


    As for the class people, thingy. Nevermind about that. I can manage, though they really are pushing me to the dark side. Turning me into a monster.


    GMAN

  3. #723
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by knpan View Post
    any picture of u and her together ? Do share with us here :bsmile:
    Nope, no picture of me and her. Just her. Haha. Candid shots i took. Haha. She fessed when i took a picture of her while she was eating ice cream. Haha.


    GMAN

  4. #724
    Senior Member knpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Nope, no picture of me and her. Just her. Haha. Candid shots i took. Haha. She fessed when i took a picture of her while she was eating ice cream. Haha.


    GMAN
    then feel free to post her pic here to let us see haha

  5. #725
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Eh.. you start waving white flag before you gather intel? How can???? Don't waste our effort in advising you and tcss here ok?

    'I don't think i'll meet you for lunch'. Maybe its one of those days? No mood then sian sian lidat.

    Sore throat is a good opening for you.. Buy strepsils/lozenges for her. Or you can gay siao, buy 1 box then take some out. So that she won't think you purposely bought 1 whole box for her.
    Haha. I have those at home. I can give her. Ok, tomorrow, i shall bring.


    GMAN

  6. #726
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by knpan View Post
    then feel free to post her pic here to let us see haha
    Haha. Don't think i will do that. Got to respect her privacy.


    GMAN

  7. #727
    Senior Member knpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Haha. Don't think i will do that. Got to respect her privacy.


    GMAN
    ok,it is ok. Yes respect and communication are the 2 main things

  8. #728

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    She asked me about the class people being against me. Then she said she enjoys being my friend. LOL.


    As for the class people, thingy. Nevermind about that. I can manage, though they really are pushing me to the dark side. Turning me into a monster.

    GMAN
    Aiyah, then dun need to worry liao lah..... She jus trying to console u abt the friend thingy.... Don't think too much. She is not rejecting u....

    Anyway, the portion in red..... U remind me of a classmate i had last yr. The outcome isn't very nice. End up no one wants him in proj grp, no one wants to befriend him, no one lunch with him..... It is very sad.

    Pardon me if u think i'm too meddlesome, but here's a word of advice. Talk to the class abt the problem. Be open abt it. In my case, that guy was really very smelly.... So yea.... So let's say u r like erm smelly or smth, face it. Do smth abt it. Don't run from it. It will only get worst.

    If the rest see that u takes the effort to change your shortcomings, they would be more than willing to accept u as their friend again.

  9. #729

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    though they really are pushing me to the dark side. Turning me into a monster.


    GMAN
    why they want u to use nikon?

  10. #730
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Aiyah, then dun need to worry liao lah..... She jus trying to console u abt the friend thingy.... Don't think too much. She is not rejecting u....

    Anyway, the portion in red..... U remind me of a classmate i had last yr. The outcome isn't very nice. End up no one wants him in proj grp, no one wants to befriend him, no one lunch with him..... It is very sad.

    Pardon me if u think i'm too meddlesome, but here's a word of advice. Talk to the class abt the problem. Be open abt it. In my case, that guy was really very smelly.... So yea.... So let's say u r like erm smelly or smth, face it. Do smth abt it. Don't run from it. It will only get worst.

    If the rest see that u takes the effort to change your shortcomings, they would be more than willing to accept u as their friend again.
    No i'm not smelly or sort. I used to be quite famous. Everyone wanted to partner me for group work, because i can gurantee a good grade if you work with me. But ever since i failed my maths. I passed on 2nd attempt, it seems like i'm no good anymore. Any way, i don't give the same treatment to anyone. I treat all equal. There's just this guy, has 1 major problem with me and he's influencing everyone against me. I don't know what problem he has with me? Maybe he wants to be no.1. I wasn't hogging the position. I'm not no.1 anyway. It's just i know answers to some questions, and i believe he is jealous of that. He's got big EGO.


    GMAN
    Last edited by Ninja23XX; 29th April 2009 at 10:56 PM.

  11. #731
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    why they want u to use nikon?
    They want me to use a stick on them.


    GMAN

  12. #732

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    No i'm not smelly or sort. I used to be quite famous. Everyone wanted to partner me for group work, because i can gurantee a good grade if you work with me. But ever since i failed my maths. I passed on 2nd attempt, it seems like i'm no good anymore. Any way, i don't give the same treatment to anyone. I treat all equal. There's just this guy, has 1 major problem with me and he's influencing everyone against me. I don't know what problem he has with me? Maybe he wants to be no.1. I wasn't hogging the position. I'm not no.1 anyway. It's just i know answers to some questions, and i believe he is jealous of that. He's got big EGO.


    GMAN
    reminds me of NERDS. good movie. lol

  13. #733
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    reminds me of NERDS. good movie. lol
    Are you implying i'm a NERD?


    GMAN

  14. #734

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    No i'm not smelly or sort. I used to be quite famous. Everyone wanted to partner me for group work, because i can gurantee a good grade if you work with me. But ever since i failed my maths. I passed on 2nd attempt, it seems like i'm no good anymore. Any way, i don't give the same treatment to anyone. I treat all equal. There's just this guy, has 1 major problem with me and he's influencing everyone against me. I don't know what problem he has with me? Maybe he wants to be no.1. I wasn't hogging the position. I'm not no.1 anyway. It's just i know answers to some questions, and i believe he is jealous of that. He's got big EGO.


    GMAN
    Well, this type of thing is erm beyond control.... But do u do things in a very high handed style? Sometimes, muz keep low profile. Low profile helps to keep unneccessary troubles at bay....

    But, anyway, quite surprised to see your class being influenced, when it comes to matters like this, most people jus go with the flow n choose not to take sides.... Like neutral stand like tht....

    Win back your popularity, communicate more with the others who aren't against u

  15. #735
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    No i'm not smelly or sort. I used to be quite famous. Everyone wanted to partner me for group work, because i can gurantee a good grade if you work with me. But ever since i failed my maths. I passed on 2nd attempt, it seems like i'm no good anymore. Any way, i don't give the same treatment to anyone. I treat all equal. There's just this guy, has 1 major problem with me and he's influencing everyone against me. I don't know what problem he has with me? Maybe he wants to be no.1. I wasn't hogging the position. I'm not no.1 anyway. It's just i know answers to some questions, and i believe he is jealous of that. He's got big EGO.


    GMAN



    speaking of big egos...

  16. #736

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Are you implying i'm a NERD?


    GMAN
    NERDS dont fail maths.

  17. #737

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    No i'm not smelly or sort. I used to be quite famous. Everyone wanted to partner me for group work, because i can gurantee a good grade if you work with me. But ever since i failed my maths. I passed on 2nd attempt, it seems like i'm no good anymore. Any way, i don't give the same treatment to anyone. I treat all equal. There's just this guy, has 1 major problem with me and he's influencing everyone against me. I don't know what problem he has with me? Maybe he wants to be no.1. I wasn't hogging the position. I'm not no.1 anyway. It's just i know answers to some questions, and i believe he is jealous of that. He's got big EGO.


    GMAN


    they are out to get you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    quick, throw your ninja smoke bomb

  18. #738

    Default Re: How do you...

    Ah EGO... Pride goes before a fall.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  19. #739
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Well, this type of thing is erm beyond control.... But do u do things in a very high handed style? Sometimes, muz keep low profile. Low profile helps to keep unneccessary troubles at bay....

    But, anyway, quite surprised to see your class being influenced, when it comes to matters like this, most people jus go with the flow n choose not to take sides.... Like neutral stand like tht....

    Win back your popularity, communicate more with the others who aren't against u
    High handed as in? I don't boast in class, i don't even say much. Just that when i present my work and projects, it's very professional and usually hits on the nail for the marks. Because i take outmost effort for my work. I just can't do hap-hazard work. I don't dress lavishly. I don't smell bad. Some of them don't even brush teeth before coming to school, the moment they speak to you, you can smell "wonders". But i don't stay away from them. I still talk to them as a friend, and i choose to ignore the smell. I tried to be good as much as possible. Maybe you have to be bad at times too?


    GMAN

  20. #740
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    speaking of big egos...
    Yeah, speaking of it? Complete the sentence my dear. Haha.


    GMAN

Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1227323536373839 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •