Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 112631343536373841 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 832

Thread: How do you...

  1. #701
    Member vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    922

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    She's avoiding me. I know she doesn't like me. Oh well. Too tired and sad to explain what happened. Maybe in the evening.

    GMAN
    This kinda defeatist attitude...give up before the war is even fought. But nevermind...you explain to all us uncles here...if possible, we band together help you win her heart.
    Wissen Sie, wer ich bin?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/yp-wang/

  2. #702
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Behide You
    Posts
    101

    Default Re: How do you...

    ai steady mai

  3. #703
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    This kinda defeatist attitude...give up before the war is even fought. But nevermind...you explain to all us uncles here...if possible, we band together help you win her heart.
    I did not give up. It was lost before it even started. After monday's outing, i sensed something different in her. Even on monday, at times she seemed like not too happy.


    Today morning i asked her if she would like to meet up for lunch? I suggested a few canteens at school to go to. We have abut 5 canteens and a Huge Eatery called "Makan Place" at school. Since i was around canteen 2 and 3 i suggested if she want to meet there? Or maybe where would she like to go and eat? She said, Canteen 2 had nothing nice to eat. So i asked her, where she would like to go then? I'll meet her there. She said she had sore throat and didn't want to eat at canteen 2. So i suggested that we go else where to eat? She replied with " I don't think i will meet you for lunch".


    GMAN

  4. #704

    Default Re: How do you...

    how long since u knew her anyway? just curious.
    |EOS40D|17-55 2.8|50 1.4 Sigma|190 XPROB|
    flickr

  5. #705
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by corneliustoh View Post
    how long since u knew her anyway? just curious.
    3 years. Since the first day at school. Haha.


    GMAN

  6. #706

    Default Re: How do you...

    come man. be a fighter!. no girl would like a quitter/defeatist to be her partner. must piah all the way.

    why dont u come up with something creative to cheer her up if u say she dont seem to be happy. surprise her with lunch without asking her out for lunch. or since she got sore throat, go buy her something soothing for a throat la.

    go fight for your love man!
    | An army of sheep led by a lion are more to be feared than an army of lions led by a sheep. |

  7. #707
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by GoheadGostern View Post
    come man. be a fighter!. no girl would like a quitter/defeatist to be her partner. must piah all the way.

    why dont u come up with something creative to cheer her up if u say she dont seem to be happy. surprise her with lunch without asking her out for lunch. or since she got sore throat, go buy her something soothing for a throat la.

    go fight for your love man!
    Haha. She's talking to me right now. Oh well.


    GMAN

  8. #708

    Default Re: How do you...

    just tell her lor. the next time u two go out den give a something simple as a gift and tell her u r sincere. u gotta depend on urself. dun tell her u too in love with ur cam too hor later got love triangle roflmao.
    |EOS40D|17-55 2.8|50 1.4 Sigma|190 XPROB|
    flickr

  9. #709
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by corneliustoh View Post
    just tell her lor. the next time u two go out den give a something simple as a gift and tell her u r sincere. u gotta depend on urself. dun tell her u too in love with ur cam too hor later got love triangle roflmao.
    Eh? LOL, that would be lame. Haha. Well, see how. My class people also against me. Manual Focusing people


    GMAN

  10. #710

    Default Re: How do you...

    Lol. U always have CSers with you. Dun worry.
    lol its understandable to haf MF ppl in class, i also student.
    she same class as u too?
    |EOS40D|17-55 2.8|50 1.4 Sigma|190 XPROB|
    flickr

  11. #711

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Haha. She's talking to me right now. Oh well.


    GMAN
    haha. eh. u talk to her la. dun be a doormat talker ok. and dun try to be too much of a sweet talker. just be yourself.

    just a reminder

    All the best bro

    Cheers
    Shaz
    | An army of sheep led by a lion are more to be feared than an army of lions led by a sheep. |

  12. #712
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,125

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Haha. She's talking to me right now. Oh well.


    GMAN
    good sign. If she moody, leave her alone for a bit and then later ask her again how is her throat, etc etc....

    Women are hard to understand I know, but you must not give up.

    For me, the best part is that i was not able to communicate well with her parents as we have a language problem. I could not speak Chinese, only English/Malay and her parents only teochew....

    So had to use army hokkien to communicate


    but now can speak slightly better and communication no more an issue as i have 2 translators in house (my 11 year old and 7 year old kids)..

    My point is dun give up so easily.
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  13. #713
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by corneliustoh View Post
    Lol. U always have CSers with you. Dun worry.
    lol its understandable to haf MF ppl in class, i also student.
    she same class as u too?
    For certain modules. I changed my modules so i can see her more often. Haha.

    GMAN
    Last edited by Ninja23XX; 29th April 2009 at 10:22 PM.

  14. #714
    Senior Member knpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: How do you...

    such a long thread, u seem to be from a poly.

  15. #715
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    good sign. If she moody, leave her alone for a bit and then later ask her again how is her throat, etc etc....

    Women are hard to understand I know, but you must not give up.

    For me, the best part is that i was not able to communicate well with her parents as we have a language problem. I could not speak Chinese, only English/Malay and her parents only teochew....

    So had to use army hokkien to communicate


    but now can speak slightly better and communication no more an issue as i have 2 translators in house (my 11 year old and 7 year old kids)..

    My point is dun give up so easily.
    You had a mixed race marriage. That's awesome bro! I don't know what she's thinking? Oh well, now she says she enjoys being my friend. LOL.


    GMAN
    Last edited by Ninja23XX; 29th April 2009 at 10:23 PM.

  16. #716
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by knpan View Post
    such a long thread, u seem to be from a poly.
    Glad you found that bit out. Haha.


    GMAN

  17. #717
    Senior Member knpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: How do you...

    Heard rumors here and there if u will to enter poly , and there are so many guys and ladies there, it is difficult to come out there without a GF/BF. Some how i do not really think is true as many of my friends are in there do not have GF/BF still.

  18. #718
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by knpan View Post
    Heard rumors here and there if u will to enter poly , and there are so many guys and ladies there, it is difficult to come out there without a GF/BF. Some how i do not really think is true as many of my friends are in there do not have GF/BF still.
    That's a poor statement to make. I've been there for about 3 years. This is my last year already. I don't have a GF till date. Haha 0 count.


    GMAN

  19. #719

    Default Re: How do you...

    IMHO, there is nth wrong with her saying don't think she's gonna meet u for lunch. We all need some form of quiet moments at times.... Especially if u r sick. Personally, when i'm sick, I will oso be in no mood for lunch, I will jus think abt going home to rest....

    Anyway, u mentioned she said that she told u she's happy being your friend?? Like how?


    The last one, abit OT, what u mean by ur class ppl against u? In what sense?

  20. #720
    Senior Member knpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: How do you...

    any picture of u and her together ? Do share with us here :bsmile:

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 112631343536373841 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •