Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 112631343536373841 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you...

Default Re: How do you...

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    She's avoiding me. I know she doesn't like me. Oh well. Too tired and sad to explain what happened. Maybe in the evening.

GMAN
    This kinda defeatist attitude...give up before the war is even fought. But nevermind...you explain to all us uncles here...if possible, we band together help you win her heart.
    Wissen Sie, wer ich bin?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/yp-wang/

ai steady mai

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    This kinda defeatist attitude...give up before the war is even fought. But nevermind...you explain to all us uncles here...if possible, we band together help you win her heart.
    I did not give up. It was lost before it even started. After monday's outing, i sensed something different in her. Even on monday, at times she seemed like not too happy.

Today morning i asked her if she would like to meet up for lunch? I suggested a few canteens at school to go to. We have abut 5 canteens and a Huge Eatery called "Makan Place" at school. Since i was around canteen 2 and 3 i suggested if she want to meet there? Or maybe where would she like to go and eat? She said, Canteen 2 had nothing nice to eat. So i asked her, where she would like to go then? I'll meet her there. She said she had sore throat and didn't want to eat at canteen 2. So i suggested that we go else where to eat? She replied with " I don't think i will meet you for lunch".

GMAN

how long since u knew her anyway? just curious.
    |EOS40D|17-55 2.8|50 1.4 Sigma|190 XPROB|
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by corneliustoh View Post
    how long since u knew her anyway? just curious.
    3 years. Since the first day at school. Haha.

GMAN

come man. be a fighter!. no girl would like a quitter/defeatist to be her partner. must piah all the way.

why dont u come up with something creative to cheer her up if u say she dont seem to be happy. surprise her with lunch without asking her out for lunch. or since she got sore throat, go buy her something soothing for a throat la.

go fight for your love man!
    | An army of sheep led by a lion are more to be feared than an army of lions led by a sheep. |

Quote Originally Posted by GoheadGostern View Post
    come man. be a fighter!. no girl would like a quitter/defeatist to be her partner. must piah all the way.

why dont u come up with something creative to cheer her up if u say she dont seem to be happy. surprise her with lunch without asking her out for lunch. or since she got sore throat, go buy her something soothing for a throat la.

go fight for your love man!
    Haha. She's talking to me right now. Oh well.

GMAN

just tell her lor. the next time u two go out den give a something simple as a gift and tell her u r sincere. u gotta depend on urself. dun tell her u too in love with ur cam too hor later got love triangle roflmao.
    flickr

just tell her lor. the next time u two go out den give a something simple as a gift and tell her u r sincere. u gotta depend on urself. dun tell her u too in love with ur cam too hor later got love triangle roflmao.
    Eh? LOL, that would be lame. Haha. Well, see how. My class people also against me. Manual Focusing people

GMAN

Lol. U always have CSers with you. Dun worry.
    lol its understandable to haf MF ppl in class, i also student.
    she same class as u too?
    flickr

GMAN
    haha. eh. u talk to her la. dun be a doormat talker ok. and dun try to be too much of a sweet talker. just be yourself.

just a reminder

All the best bro

Cheers
    Shaz
    | An army of sheep led by a lion are more to be feared than an army of lions led by a sheep. |

GMAN
    good sign. If she moody, leave her alone for a bit and then later ask her again how is her throat, etc etc....

Women are hard to understand I know, but you must not give up.

For me, the best part is that i was not able to communicate well with her parents as we have a language problem. I could not speak Chinese, only English/Malay and her parents only teochew....

So had to use army hokkien to communicate

but now can speak slightly better and communication no more an issue as i have 2 translators in house (my 11 year old and 7 year old kids)..

My point is dun give up so easily.
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

Lol. U always have CSers with you. Dun worry.
    lol its understandable to haf MF ppl in class, i also student.
    she same class as u too?
    For certain modules. I changed my modules so i can see her more often. Haha.

GMAN
    Last edited by Ninja23XX; 29th April 2009 at 10:22 PM.

such a long thread, u seem to be from a poly.

Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    good sign. If she moody, leave her alone for a bit and then later ask her again how is her throat, etc etc....

Women are hard to understand I know, but you must not give up.

For me, the best part is that i was not able to communicate well with her parents as we have a language problem. I could not speak Chinese, only English/Malay and her parents only teochew....

So had to use army hokkien to communicate

but now can speak slightly better and communication no more an issue as i have 2 translators in house (my 11 year old and 7 year old kids)..

My point is dun give up so easily.
    You had a mixed race marriage. That's awesome bro! I don't know what she's thinking? Oh well, now she says she enjoys being my friend. LOL.

GMAN
    Last edited by Ninja23XX; 29th April 2009 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by knpan View Post
    such a long thread, u seem to be from a poly.
    Glad you found that bit out. Haha.

GMAN

Heard rumors here and there if u will to enter poly , and there are so many guys and ladies there, it is difficult to come out there without a GF/BF. Some how i do not really think is true as many of my friends are in there do not have GF/BF still.

Quote Originally Posted by knpan View Post
    Heard rumors here and there if u will to enter poly , and there are so many guys and ladies there, it is difficult to come out there without a GF/BF. Some how i do not really think is true as many of my friends are in there do not have GF/BF still.
    That's a poor statement to make. I've been there for about 3 years. This is my last year already. I don't have a GF till date. Haha 0 count.

GMAN

IMHO, there is nth wrong with her saying don't think she's gonna meet u for lunch. We all need some form of quiet moments at times.... Especially if u r sick. Personally, when i'm sick, I will oso be in no mood for lunch, I will jus think abt going home to rest....

Anyway, u mentioned she said that she told u she's happy being your friend?? Like how?

The last one, abit OT, what u mean by ur class ppl against u? In what sense?

any picture of u and her together ? Do share with us here :bsmile:

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 112631343536373841 ... LastLast