Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 832

Thread: How do you...

  1. #541

    Default Re: How do you...

    Do you drive? Maybe can drive her to a beautiful desserted place (or smwhr romantic where she likes) and grab a bouquet from the back of the car and tell her how much you love her. The key point is to sound genuine, sincere, firm yet not overpowering at the same time. If she agrees, turn on some romantic music to make it a moment to remember (possibly her favourite song)

    But do make sure that you're prepared to take care of her if you're making her your girlfriend and you really adore her, and not coz you're having a deprived sex life.

    All the best

  2. #542
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Sure.. Have a name card?
    Sure, but i don't really give them out. I engrave the address on to your body with a knife, so you'll never forget it. Lai, where you like? Below? Up? Behind? Haha.


    GMAN

  3. #543
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Lost her sense of smell due to prolong exposure to bio warfare.
    Good one. Haha!!! Maybe it's the special smell. Like how animals attract each other?


    GMAN

  4. #544
    Member vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    922

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Wah stereotype. Haha. I think coconut trees are old liao. Haha.


    GMAN
    I luuuuurve to stereotype...it's so fun cause you get all sorts of responses from people who think that they're politically correct if they don't stereotype.

    Hmm....that's stereotyping already! MUAHAHAHA!

    Coconut trees will never fall out of favour in bollywood!

    VIVA LA COCONUTTA!!!!!
    Wissen Sie, wer ich bin?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/yp-wang/

  5. #545

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    I luuuuurve to stereotype...it's so fun cause you get all sorts of responses from people who think that they're politically correct if they don't stereotype.

    Hmm....that's stereotyping already! MUAHAHAHA!

    Coconut trees will never fall out of favour in bollywood!

    VIVA LA COCONUTTA!!!!!
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  6. #546

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    Do you drive? Maybe can drive her to a beautiful desserted place (or smwhr romantic where she likes) and grab a bouquet from the back of the car and tell her how much you love her.
    you need chauffeur?
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  7. #547

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    I engrave the address on to your body with a knife, so you'll never forget it. Lai, where you like? Below? Up? Behind? Haha.


    GMAN
    Don't want.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  8. #548
    Member vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    922

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Good one. Haha!!! Maybe it's the special smell. Like how animals attract each other?


    GMAN
    *Puts on motarboard*

    Ze verd you are looking for is "Pheromone*

    Say it again....

    "Pheromone"...pronounced FEH RER MONE
    Wissen Sie, wer ich bin?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/yp-wang/

  9. #549
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    Do you drive? Maybe can drive her to a beautiful desserted place (or smwhr romantic where she likes) and grab a bouquet from the back of the car and tell her how much you love her. The key point is to sound genuine, sincere, firm yet not overpowering at the same time. If she agrees, turn on some romantic music to make it a moment to remember (possibly her favourite song)

    But do make sure that you're prepared to take care of her if you're making her your girlfriend and you really adore her, and not coz you're having a deprived sex life.

    All the best
    Haha. Thanks. Like before, i said, i'm not sexually very orientated. I wait till she is comfortable. After marriage though.


    As for do i drive. Yes i do. Just that i do not own my own personal car. To get my dad's car, i must write a report and explain to him, why i want to drive it alone. Haha.


    GMAN

  10. #550
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    I luuuuurve to stereotype...it's so fun cause you get all sorts of responses from people who think that they're politically correct if they don't stereotype.

    Hmm....that's stereotyping already! MUAHAHAHA!

    Coconut trees will never fall out of favour in bollywood!

    VIVA LA COCONUTTA!!!!!
    Coldplay will sue you for that. Haha.


    GMAN

  11. #551
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    you need chauffeur?
    Not going to let you drive my baby.


    GMAN

  12. #552

    Default Re: How do you...

    this thread is the downfall of singaporean guys..

    let's balance it out with the equivalent for singaporean girls...


  13. #553

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    As for do i drive. Yes i do. Just that i do not own my own personal car. To get my dad's car, i must write a report and explain to him, why i want to drive it alone. Haha.


    GMAN
    No need report. Just print this whole thread let daddy read.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  14. #554
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Don't want.
    Be a man. Do the right thing.


    GMAN

  15. #555
    Member vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    922

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    Do you drive? Maybe can drive her to a beautiful desserted place (or smwhr romantic where she likes)
    Singapore too crowded to find deserted places...if deserted it's probably full of mosquitoes.

    He already say he take bus with her lei...

    But if you need a driver with vehicle provided, can hire me...I promise I won't look.

    but I don't think I can drive blindfolded so might sneak a peek @ the back seat.
    Wissen Sie, wer ich bin?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/yp-wang/

  16. #556
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    *Puts on motarboard*

    Ze verd you are looking for is "Pheromone*

    Say it again....

    "Pheromone"...pronounced FEH RER MONE
    Aye syair. I got the word you mentioned.


    GMAN

  17. #557
    Member vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    922

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Coldplay will sue you for that. Haha.


    GMAN
    Not before Joe Satriani sues them!
    Wissen Sie, wer ich bin?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/yp-wang/

  18. #558

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    this thread is the downfall of singaporean guys..

    Let's balance it out with the equivalent for singaporean girls...

    roflmao..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  19. #559
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    No need report. Just print this whole thread let daddy read.
    You will have to attend my funeral then. Eat buffet. Cry abit. Then go home and pretend nothing happened.


    GMAN

  20. #560
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    Singapore too crowded to find deserted places...if deserted it's probably full of mosquitoes.

    He already say he take bus with her lei...

    But if you need a driver with vehicle provided, can hire me...I promise I won't look.

    but I don't think I can drive blindfolded so might sneak a peek @ the back seat.
    I will have to take the rear view mirror away.


    GMAN

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •