Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 131821222324252833 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you...

Default Re: How do you...

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Got to go. See you guys tomorrow. Thanks for the great advice. Love you all.

GMAN
    pls don't screw up..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Haha. I'm cheeky with her. Haha. Oh man. Meeting her tomorrow. How nothing crops up.

GMAN
    Steady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the best.
    Last edited by Leong23; 27th April 2009 at 12:39 AM.

wow...ninja boy finding a ninja gf...cool...
    keep us updated

Quote Originally Posted by dennisc View Post
    Be cheesy, gals luv them.

too cheesy i will laugh my head off

Ninja23XX, since you are in CS, I am sure you ought to pick up some skills in photography, right?

Take some good pictures of her, do up a picture book or something...

Girls love to be taken, in general..
    Nikon D300 | D800 - my flickr!

Quote Originally Posted by lunas View Post
    Ninja23XX, since you are in CS, I am sure you ought to pick up some skills in photography, right?

Take some good pictures of her, do up a picture book or something...

Girls love to be taken, in general..
    Camwhore with her..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Camwhore with her..
    Be very careful when you send your com for repair...we do not want to see you on papers. And I have nothing to do with the case if anything happens...haha

Quote Originally Posted by lunas View Post
    Be very careful when you send your com for repair...we do not want to see you on papers. And I have nothing to do with the case if anything happens...haha

i can repair my own com.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    i can repair my own com.
    I am cautioning Ninja as well...

I am sure you can't fix ALL the parts in the com...

Ninja never post le.. Probably enjoying ice-cream with his friend..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

update ???
    successful ?
    My CMI pictures are HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Ericang View Post
    update ???
    successful ?
    Me waiting too.

It's either or

Hello Friends!

Haha...I'm back. i'm sure you guys are eager to know, so i'll write a mini explanation to how it went.

Went to school at 7.30am for my first lesson at 8am. (Ninja always punctual one. Arrive 1/2 hour before class start)) So having nothing to do, i just smsed her good morning and asked if we were meeting later in the afternoon? At first no reply. Girls like to reply late? Or maybe she still sleeping? Haha.

The reply came about 10am, she said she couldn't make it, because she had to go sing for a band as a vocalist. First time i heard she could sing? Haha. So i told her, it's alright, she can go ahead to her own plans, i'll meet her some other time then. She suggested meeting on Wednesday. I doubt so.

So after school around 3pm, i EMO, waiting for bus to take and go home at the bus stop. Listening to music, then someone tap on my shoulder. I turn and see, it was her.

She said, her recording session was canceled by her friend. Apparently her friend couldn't make it as he went to pick up his car from i don't know where. Car seh...Me no car. Me only have record to be one of the youngest driver in Singapore. Haha.

She said she was going to orchard with the friend to do shopping after the recording. Her friend was suppose to meet her around 4pm. I still EMOing, said okie, have fun. I think she saw me EMO. She asked if we wanted to go out and eat ice cream or something. Suddenly, i EMO no more. Haha... Her friend had not come yet, so she said we could go eat ice cream till then.

So off we went. Bought her ice cream. Talked to her. She seemed quite dull today. So tried cheering her up. Called her pretty. But she asked why i always called her pretty. Dang i felt like saying i like you. Of course didn't la. Mood and time not right. So she asked if she was fat would i still like her. I told her of course. I liked her for her character, not totally for the looks. I asked her if i was fat. =.= She said i was alright. Haha. Must go tone my body liao. My height suit my weight? Haha.

So off we left, walked walked, then she wanted to buy a magazine. Seventeen i think. Went to the store, she tell me, no more. Haha. I say sure? She said ya. I told her the magazine is right in front of you. Haha. She smiled. Haha. Very cute. Tried to maintain as much eye contact with her. Her friend didn't come. He couldn't pick her up. So she headed home.

I didn't totally send her home. It was our first outing alone together. Didn't want to freak her so fast, and she said it was alright. Didn't want to force her either. She said she was happy that i walked all the way to the interchange with her, waited for her to board the bus. She said, no one sends her home?

So that was about my day.

On a side not i managed to find out where she lives and where exactly she works. Haha.

GMAN
    Last edited by Ninja23XX; 27th April 2009 at 08:18 PM.

Narcoleptic uncle is back...

So how? Still ice-creaming....or I screaming???
    Wissen Sie, wer ich bin?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/yp-wang/

WAH my lack-of-sleep sixth sense power sial...I post then you post @ same time...somemore it's about Ice-Cream!!!!

Am I good or what??? (only when I suffer from Narcolepsy).

So? That's it???? Never go shopping together? No meet with her friend...test water abit here n there??

If you ask me, based on your review hor...you're still stuck @ square 1 except you know where she live and work.

So now...step 2...

Clandestine intelligence gathering time...

Ninja...blend in...you were never there...
    Wissen Sie, wer ich bin?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/yp-wang/

It was our first outing alone together

On a side not i managed to find out where she lives and where exactly she works. Haha.

GMAN
    Tell a girl that you like her and what her to be your GF? Have been good friends with her. Very close. I just don't know how to tell. Gosh i have no balls.

GMAN

give her seductive eye contact..

this way!!!!!

then you will have her eye contact FOREVER

So after school around 3pm, i EMO, waiting for bus to take and go home at the bus stop. Listening to music, then someone tap on my shoulder. I turn and see, it was her.
    GMAN
    haha.. many of us were wondering how was your attempt. Not too bad.. At least she approached you after her recording was canceled.

I think she saw me EMO. She asked if we wanted to go out and eat ice cream or something. Suddenly, i EMO no more. Haha... Her friend had not come yet, so she said we could go eat ice cream till then.
    GMAN
    see that you emo wanna cheer you up.. you so fast mood change..

I didn't totally send her home. It was our first outing alone together. Didn't want to freak her so fast, and she said it was alright. Didn't want to force her either. She said she was happy that i walked all the way to the interchange with her, waited for her to board the bus. She said, no one sends her home?
    GMAN
    good that you back off.. give her some space and time to think about your 'date'. No one sends her home? *hint hint.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

So that was about my day.

GMAN
    Wah.. Seriously, i blur liao.. You mentioned close friends but err.. first outing together?

Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Wah.. Seriously, i blur liao.. You mentioned close friends but err.. first outing together?
    Alone ma.. 1 on 1 you know?
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 131821222324252833 ... LastLast