Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 111619202122232631 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 832

Thread: How do you...

  1. #401
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Sometimes things are already quite complicated le. So if possible, try to simplify it.. Ring abit too much le. She confirm get a shock one. Teddy bear bear might work, if she's into such mushy stuff.
    Ok, shall not go so drastic. Haha. She likes tatty teddy. Haha.


    GMAN

  2. #402
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericang View Post
    holding her hand is just that simple lo
    must the wedding part u really have to prove yourself le
    Haha. I already planned how my wedding will look like. Budget also put aside. Haha. $50-60K good enough?


    GMAN

  3. #403

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Wah. So drama. If my dad driving by that road. You can say bye bye to me. Haha.


    GMAN
    must be tactical la.. situational awareness.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  4. #404

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Haha. I already planned how my wedding will look like. Budget also put aside. Haha. $50-60K good enough?


    GMAN
    no need think so far la.. Chase dao her then say.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  5. #405
    Member kkenji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    singapore...yio chu kang
    Posts
    525

    Default Re: How do you...

    when it comes to this kinda stuff, its natural to feel "humji" or shy etc..

    from my experience though i got not much or can say none..

    call her , meet up with her..nice dinner n go somewhere quiet and nice...then ask her..

    i feel its very insincere to ask over sms or msn..

    face to face is much better..that she knows that you really mean it and not just say it only.

    go for it bro..

    its like buying a camera..dont scard price..work for it if you really like it..know that you need it and will love it last min dont humji go buy !!

  6. #406
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    must be tactical la.. situational awareness.
    Haha. Ya. Must use UMA to scout area. Haha.


    GMAN

  7. #407
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    96

    Default Re: How do you...

    bro ... i suggest that you dun think about wedding first ...
    after all, wedding is not you plan one

    she is the one going to plan it.

    during my wedding, i got no say...
    i just pay pay pay .. she just say say say ....

    50 - 60k is on the high side already. unless you are lookin at a posh hotel with 30 40 tables and a designer label grown and suit..

    over all, my wedding at Novotel only set me back $30+ k
    My CMI pictures are HERE

  8. #408
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    no need think so far la.. Chase dao her then say.
    Haha. Ya. I mean generally even before i liked her. I planned out quite some thing already.


    GMAN

  9. #409
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericang View Post
    bro ... i suggest that you dun think about wedding first ...
    after all, wedding is not you plan one

    she is the one going to plan it.

    during my wedding, i got no say...
    i just pay pay pay .. she just say say say ....

    50 - 60k is on the high side already. unless you are lookin at a posh hotel with 30 40 tables and a designer label grown and suit..

    over all, my wedding at Novotel only set me back $30+ k
    Aiyo. She say say. Haha. You let go right. Because at night you get the big gift. Haha. I think 50K should be just nice. I want to spend more money on a house instead. But marriage is once in a life time. Should let her be happy.


    GMAN

  10. #410
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quiet liao.


    GMAN

  11. #411
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    96

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Aiyo. She say say. Haha. You let go right. Because at night you get the big gift. Haha. I think 50K should be just nice. I want to spend more money on a house instead. But marriage is once in a life time. Should let her be happy.


    GMAN
    ya lo .... important is she must be happy
    so i let her make all the decision until she happy happy happy ~~~

    but bro... dun think so far yet
    look at the current situation now first...
    plan a date with her to hold her hands...
    not hold the wedding
    hehehee
    My CMI pictures are HERE

  12. #412
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericang View Post
    ya lo .... important is she must be happy
    so i let her make all the decision until she happy happy happy ~~~

    but bro... dun think so far yet
    look at the current situation now first...
    plan a date with her to hold her hands...
    not hold the wedding
    hehehee
    Ya. Haha. Oh man fuzzy inside, thinking of me holding hands with her.


    GMAN

  13. #413

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Wah. So drama. If my dad driving by that road. You can say bye bye to me. Haha.


    GMAN
    Rest assure, if i'm your Dad, I will FLOOR THE ACCELERATOR

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Ok, shall not go so drastic. Haha. She likes tatty teddy. Haha.


    GMAN
    U be glad that she loves these things Otherwise.... U will really pull hair thinking of what to get her.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Haha. I already planned how my wedding will look like. Budget also put aside. Haha. $50-60K good enough?


    GMAN
    $60K.... Depends u noe. Of course not enuf for that type of very dreamy dreamy wedding lah... Like wow, wedding of the century kinda stuff....

    Just think lah.... Banquet, for a above avg one, can already easily hit 1K per table.... so if 50tables, $50K flies away liao.... But of course muz factor in Angpow offset lah....

    But for a normal common guy wedding, it's more than enuf....

  14. #414

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    U be glad that she loves these things Otherwise.... U will really pull hair thinking of what to get her.....
    I'm back! just finish cleaning up.

    True.. Getting gifts is hard. Too common, no fun. Too un-common, very expensive.

    Wedding spend $60K too much le. If can i'll hold mine in a semi-class hotel. The rest save for new home renovation. Honey moon also no need spend too much. As long as both enjoy can already. Don't have to be too lavish. More important that the marriage can last.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  15. #415

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Ya. Haha. Oh man fuzzy inside, thinking of me holding hands with her.


    GMAN
    Don't think too much. Later you lose focus of your target.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  16. #416

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    I'm back! just finish cleaning up.

    True.. Getting gifts is hard. Too common, no fun. Too un-common, very expensive.

    Wedding spend $60K too much le. If can i'll hold mine in a semi-class hotel. The rest save for new home renovation. Honey moon also no need spend too much. As long as both enjoy can already. Don't have to be too lavish. More important that the marriage can last.
    U noe, at times, not up to u to decide.... Sometimes, lavish weddings are a necessity. Why? Because u have a social status to keep up with. A certain social image.

    Imagine, if u r a CEO of a MNC, U hold your banquet at a let's say 3star hotel. And u invite all your business associates there to join in the celebration. Question is, what r they going to think...

    Yes, alot of people will say it doesn't matter n things like tht from the self console perspective(no, i'm not a spoilt brad who splurge mentality)...... But at the end of the day, u juz look at what these people does.... U will be surprised that it's nothing like they said prior to the wedding itself....

  17. #417

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Imagine, if u r a CEO of a MNC, U hold your banquet at a let's say 3star hotel. And u invite all your business associates there to join in the celebration. Question is, what r they going to think...


    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Yes, alot of people will say it doesn't matter n things like tht from the self console perspective(no, i'm not a spoilt brad who splurge mentality)...... But at the end of the day, u juz look at what these people does.... U will be surprised that it's nothing like they said prior to the wedding itself....
    need time to digest.. quite cheem..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  18. #418
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    classic cliche way. When running across the road go hold her hand.
    The is really a proven!!!!! Seriously give a try.

    If you are really close to the gal, try a do something different slowly to show your love/concern to her, things like you normally don't really do, but do take small step at a time, if not you might shock her and she might just reject you as she dunno how to react at that moment of time.

    Things that you can do (dunno how close btw you two, so some of the thing you might had done)
    - sent her to school/workplace
    - walk her home
    - Call/sms her as and when - on anything
    - Sms her Good morning, Taken your lunch/Dinner, Good Night everyday
    - Just her out for movie and shopping
    - Ask her along to friends gathering

    Slowly make yourselves as part of her life, and your heart will tell you when is the right time to strike, like holding hands and run across the road.

    But if she don't really wanted you to be her partner, she will slowly hint you too.....that way, at least you wouldn't lose the friendship

  19. #419
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Rest assure, if i'm your Dad, I will FLOOR THE ACCELERATOR



    U be glad that she loves these things Otherwise.... U will really pull hair thinking of what to get her.....



    $60K.... Depends u noe. Of course not enuf for that type of very dreamy dreamy wedding lah... Like wow, wedding of the century kinda stuff....

    Just think lah.... Banquet, for a above avg one, can already easily hit 1K per table.... so if 50tables, $50K flies away liao.... But of course muz factor in Angpow offset lah....

    But for a normal common guy wedding, it's more than enuf....
    Haha. My dad will follow me. Gather intel and then give me lecture at home. Lectures that i can sleep in. Haha. Ang pow ah. Depends la. Anyway, still far from it. I got to catch the fish first.


    GMAN

  20. #420
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    I'm back! just finish cleaning up.

    True.. Getting gifts is hard. Too common, no fun. Too un-common, very expensive.

    Wedding spend $60K too much le. If can i'll hold mine in a semi-class hotel. The rest save for new home renovation. Honey moon also no need spend too much. As long as both enjoy can already. Don't have to be too lavish. More important that the marriage can last.
    True. A home is a place where we would live for years. That's more important.


    GMAN

Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 111619202122232631 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •