Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you...

Default Re: How do you...

haha.. My ATP got run down also. But only 50M. Then gotta engage 4 targets standing shoulder. P. Tekong no n=longer using M-16/Ar-15. All converted to SAR-21 already. My unit still using M-16. Think they lazy to send us for SAR-21 conversion course.

My sch no money to buy the rifles. If not i sure shooot air rifle also. haha. Nothing more dangerous than a loaded rifle in a idiot's hand.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    We all know u r old.

Dun be sad
    *!#@
    Wissen Sie, wer ich bin?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/yp-wang/

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    Dood, it don't matter where she comes from.

It's what's in her heart that's the point of topic right now...you need to gather intel man...intel...

Clandestine...

Tactical...

Stealthy...

Find out find out find out...

Intel is what wins the war (just don't end up as one of those nameless stars on the wall @ Langley)
    Yupp. thanks bro!

GMAN

9 year old.... The rifle given was the full fledged one or the junior one?

Anyway, in SG its very strict. Alot of protocols to look out for. But alot just heck care.... It's only when things happens then they realised the importance of something called knowledge and compliance....

U can go try any gun club in SG, they will definitely not allow u to draw the gun unless u have a valid certification on safety protocol and basic course.... But what is worrying is how the schools conduct their CCAs.... No control, nothing....

Very bad..... U can see things like after competition, just leave the gun lying around..... Then when things happen, only know how to cry....
    Air rifles can cause great damage. It can rip through your organs.

GMAN

*!#@
    Don't worry bro. Having a wife and a kid is way better.

GMAN

9 year old.... The rifle given was the full fledged one or the junior one?
    Full sized...but it's ok...old man here ex-instructor and weapon master... must teach the right way from young.

I fired my first bolt-action 30-06 Winchester 180 grain centrefire when I was 15. Bloody gun had a heck of a kick.
    Last edited by vince; 25th April 2009 at 04:01 PM.
    Wissen Sie, wer ich bin?

Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post

My sch no money to buy the rifles. If not i sure shooot air rifle also. haha. Nothing more dangerous than a loaded rifle in a idiot's hand.

Yes, and there happens to have tonnes of idiots lurking around....

Haha, shoot rifle need alot of patience.... The breakthrough is very hard. U really need to hang in there for months and years before the breakthrough comes. For those really good ones, They train 6days a week despite their school commitments

Back then I was also very demoralised, no breakthrough for so long.... Out of the four top shooters in the team, I was always the last. The others all had achieved their breakthroughs one after another.

So, yea. I trained hard. and the breakthrough finally came and it seems to never stop.... So I rose up the ranks lor. Take over the top shooter.... And all these took me 3 whole years of intensive training...

Full sized...but it's ok...old man here ex-instructor and weapon master... must teach the right way from young.

I fired my first bolt-action 30-06 Winchester 180 grain centrefire when I was 15. Bloody gun had a heck of a kick.
    I fired a world war 2 gun when i was 10. Haha. British Mark 303 rifle. Damn heavy and high recoil. But it was modified to take a smaller bullet to lower the recoil.

GMAN
    Last edited by Ninja23XX; 25th April 2009 at 04:04 PM.

Yes, and there happens to have tonnes of idiots lurking around....

Haha, shoot rifle need alot of patience.... The breakthrough is very hard. U really need to hang in there for months and years before the breakthrough comes. For those really good ones, They train 6days a week despite their school commitments

Back then I was also very demoralised, no breakthrough for so long.... Out of the four top shooters in the team, I was always the last. The others all had achieved their breakthroughs one after another.

So, yea. I trained hard. and the breakthrough finally came and it seems to never stop.... So I rose up the ranks lor. Take over the top shooter.... And all these took me 3 whole years of intensive training...
    Patience is important. Nothing is impossible.

GMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Don't worry bro. Having a wife and a kid is way better.

GMAN
    Chop, signed, certified better!

20th dating Anniversary this year. 10th wedding anniversary. Makes me feel like a kid again when I "date" wifey out
    Wissen Sie, wer ich bin?

Air rifles can cause great damage. It can rip through your organs.

GMAN
    Yes, especially one with problem in the gas canister.... I was once a victim of it, and I almost maybe could have lost my life or something....

The gas canister went out of control and the rebound of the bullet actually flew back the whole distance back to me, narrowly missing me.... and on the bench behind me, there was a hole created from that rebound bullet....

This thread took a twist and talk about weapons. Haha.

GMAN

Yes, especially one with problem in the gas canister.... I was once a victim of it, and I almost maybe could have lost my life or something....

The gas canister went out of control and the rebound of the bullet actually flew back the whole distance back to me, narrowly missing me.... and on the bench behind me, there was a hole created from that rebound bullet....
    Wah you sibei heng! Got wear eye protection? Could've taken out your eye. Ricochet round (especially air-rifle) usually not fatal lar...so long as it doesn't sever a major artery not enough velocity to penetrate skin + clothes.
    Last edited by vince; 25th April 2009 at 04:06 PM.
    Wissen Sie, wer ich bin?

Oh cool! I'm going for my NCAP pretty soon....

Chop, signed, certified better!

20th dating Anniversary this year. 10th wedding anniversary. Makes me feel like a kid again when I "date" wifey out
    Wow. Reading it makes me feel so happy for you. How many children you have?

GMAN

dangerous man... Kids need to wake up their idea before they shoot. Too bad you can't give a student extras or confinement of they screw up at the range.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

This thread took a twist and talk about weapons. Haha.

GMAN
    Okay back to your love life then... We all dying to know how it's gonna end...like some soap opera!!!!

P.S. My mom's really in to Korean soaps now in that she's retired...
    Wissen Sie, wer ich bin?

Wah you sibei heng! Got wear eye protection? Could've taken out your eye.
    There is actually no such thing called eye protection in air rifle..... But there are those head gear(for tunnel vision) and sighter(the one which looks like spectacles).... But both dun really offer any protection...

But, well, such occurance is rare lah. So I guess its my luck....

Wow. Reading it makes me feel so happy for you. How many children you have?

GMAN
    2 boys...1 in Pri 3 the other...playschool

There'll be ups and downs...there always will; but it's till death do us part, for better or worse.
    Wissen Sie, wer ich bin?

That's bad. I was once cycling, and this small boy. Was using a pistol pellet gun. He kept shooting pellets at me as i cycled by. I was wondering who was shooting me, then i found out it was him. I hunt him down. He ran. I was on a cycle. I scolded him. He shot my bike too.

GMAN

Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast