Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 832

Thread: How do you...

  1. #201
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    I was reading thru this thread, and at times, I really wanna post a reply to u in the following manner


    NO BALLS IS IT!

    Well, well, but it doesn't help u in anyway(maybe can motivate u, but the chances are slim), yea, so no point doing that....

    Anyway, haha, the past two pages by vince n raptor is super hilarious lah!

    I personally dunno much abt this kind of things, but spoke to some females in my life, and there is this thing abt woman(when coming to relationships) which holds more than a fair bit of truth in it when it comes to confession. Never ever do it via sms/msn.

    The result is very simple. U get a slap in the face when they meet u the next time even if they like u. As simple as that. And there goes your chance.....

    But, if u tell it to them face to face, at the very most, they will avoid u the next time(if they dun like u). But more than often(if they dun like u), they will juz blush blush abit then walk away. Next time meet again, both parties pretend short term memory.


    Anyway, good luck, u r heading in the right direction. All the best!
    Err. Bro you still need to evolve more. No balls. Ya. I play ping pong one.


    GMAN

  2. #202

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Ya. Eat worms. I'm doing that.


    GMAN
    Dotz..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  3. #203
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    I found out where she works already. Now just need to find the store name she works at. Haha. then go surprise her. Haha.


    GMAN

  4. #204

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Haha. I lousy shooter. Haha. She put I love you on her msn sia.


    GMAN
    Haha, be cheeky abit lah, ask her who is the "U"


    Anyway, one word of caution, does any of your friend knows your CS nick or that u hang out here? If there happens to be any, remember to clean mouth ok. U wouldn't want her to see this whole thread....

  5. #205

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Err. Bro you still need to evolve more. No balls. Ya. I play ping pong one.


    GMAN
    Play ping pong? U mean on a competitive level or those leisure kind?

  6. #206
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Haha, be cheeky abit lah, ask her who is the "U"


    Anyway, one word of caution, does any of your friend knows your CS nick or that u hang out here? If there happens to be any, remember to clean mouth ok. U wouldn't want her to see this whole thread....
    Haha. They will never know me. I'm Ninja! They know also don't care la. They usually know not to mess around with my and my personal life.


    I asked her who she love. She didn't tell me. =.=


    GMAN

  7. #207
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Play ping pong? U mean on a competitive level or those leisure kind?
    I was joking. I play for singapore.


    GMAN

  8. #208

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    I was joking. I play for singapore.


    GMAN
    Chey, I thought it was for real.... U know, I tend to have this admiration for guys who can play ping pong, those professional kind of course. When they play, I can't even see the ball.... I wonder how they do it....

    But well, the sports I play is faster than the ping pong ball and confirm cannot see oso.

    HAHA. I'm a shooter....
    Last edited by evo-lution; 25th April 2009 at 03:13 PM.

  9. #209

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Haha. They will never know me. I'm Ninja! They know also don't care la. They usually know not to mess around with my and my personal life.


    I asked her who she love. She didn't tell me. =.=


    GMAN
    Of course she won't say lah. Try to recruit some 'spies'. Ie close friends (sister sister kind). Can provide you with some quality intel and at the same time try to 'sell' you to her.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  10. #210

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Chey, I thought it was for real.... U know, I tend to have this admiration for guys who can play ping pong, those professional kind of course. When they play, I can't even see the ball.... I wonder how they do it....

    But well, the sports I play is faster than the ping pong ball and confirm cannot see oso.

    HAHA. I'm a shooter....
    haha.. Just like racing drivers. They react even faster than the car. Shoot bird?
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  11. #211

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Of course she won't say lah. Try to recruit some 'spies'. Ie close friends (sister sister kind). Can provide you with some quality intel and at the same time try to 'sell' you to her.
    Telemarketing?

  12. #212

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    haha.. Just like racing drivers. They react even faster than the car. Shoot bird?
    Haha, I still prefer things which the naked eye cannot see.... Race car hor, u can still see the car moving leh.... But ping pong balls and bullets, is totally cannot see one...

  13. #213
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Of course she won't say lah. Try to recruit some 'spies'. Ie close friends (sister sister kind). Can provide you with some quality intel and at the same time try to 'sell' you to her.
    Have one friend la. Scared later she say out to her. That friend is a good friend. Always i disturb her. Haha.


    GMAN

  14. #214
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Chey, I thought it was for real.... U know, I tend to have this admiration for guys who can play ping pong, those professional kind of course. When they play, I can't even see the ball.... I wonder how they do it....

    But well, the sports I play is faster than the ping pong ball and confirm cannot see oso.

    HAHA. I'm a shooter....
    Shooter right...Marksman?


    GMAN

  15. #215
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Telemarketing?
    LOL. "Hello. Hi....i'm callling from ABC company. I would like to know if you like the GMAN" LOL!!


    GMAN

  16. #216
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Haha, I still prefer things which the naked eye cannot see.... Race car hor, u can still see the car moving leh.... But ping pong balls and bullets, is totally cannot see one...
    Taking pictures is also nice. You can't see the shutter when snapping a picture.


    GMAN

  17. #217

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Haha, I still prefer things which the naked eye cannot see.... Race car hor, u can still see the car moving leh.... But ping pong balls and bullets, is totally cannot see one...
    Ask the ninja. he should be quite good at it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Have one friend la. Scared later she say out to her. That friend is a good friend. Always i disturb her. Haha.
    GMAN
    hmm.. friend must be careful. Can feed you intel also can sabo you. Test water abit then proceed.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  18. #218

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Shooter right...Marksman?


    GMAN
    Marksman now very easy to get. the SAR-21 all got scope. Just gotta aim and shoot.
    Last edited by raptor1988; 25th April 2009 at 03:24 PM.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  19. #219

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Shooter right...Marksman?


    GMAN
    Nope. Not that army kind. I shoot air rifle. There is no so called marksman in it, but well, if u want, u can call it that too. My avg is 95% accuracy. Yea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Taking pictures is also nice. You can't see the shutter when snapping a picture.


    GMAN

    Yes, that's why i'm into it too


    Anyway, u dun mind the OT right?

  20. #220

    Default Re: How do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Have one friend la. Scared later she say out to her. That friend is a good friend. Always i disturb her. Haha.


    GMAN
    Trust no one but yourself is what I have learnt throughout the years as a human being....

    Sad isn't it?

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •