24th April 2009, 03:32 PM
<< Photoscholar.com >> PHOTOSHOP Clinic + portfolio review > 3 May Sunday 12pm
PHOTOSHOP CLINIC + portfolio review
for both beginners & serious amateurs
by Junjie | Tiffstudios & Lance Lee | Offstone
This is an informal small-group session where you can show your works to our instructor(s) and get some valuable feedback.
Instead of a typical class lecture where you are shown powerpoint presentations, our instructor(s) will spend time looking at your portfolio and give critical reviews. Photoshop techniques relevant to improving your images will be demonstrated on the spot.
To make this session more effective for you, email us your goals and objectives in photography before coming down.
For BOTH Beginners & Serious amateurs
This is a very informal, yet very effective 60-mins review session which will help you to figure out how to progress further with your passion in photography.
Limited to at most four participants per session, you will get very focused attention from our instructors who are professionals in photography.
Bring your favorite images and see what digital imaging can do to your photos.
Others use photoshop to make a bad picture OK. We teach you how to use it to make a good picture great!
We will analyze the way you shoot by looking at your photos and suggest ways to improve.
Bring your portfolio too if you are interested to explore your chances of turning professional, do freelance work or venture into microstock photography.
For Serious Amateurs
Ever wondered ...
(1) If you make money from your photography hobby?
(2) how to become a freelance photography
(3) are your images sellable as microstock photos?
(4) how to improve further on your own?
Ever wondered ...
(1) If there's anything wrong with the way you take pictures?
(2) If you are using your camera most effectively?
(3) why your photos always look too bright or too dark?
(4) why your images look blurred or soft?
(5) how to improve your photography in general?
This is a 60-mins session where our instructors will help you look at your photos & help you to improve your images using photoshop.
During this session, we will ...
(1) recommend a customized setting on your camera according to your needs
(2) point out the common mistakes you frequently make
(3) analyze your way of shooting & suggest ways to improve
(4) show you how to improve on your own.
(5) photoshop techniques relevant to you.
(6) introduce you to microstock photography as a good way to earn as you learn.
When: 3 May, Sunday
Time: 12 noon - 1pm
Where: The River Walk, #01-01, 20 Upper Circular Road
Along Singapore River between Boat Quay & Clarke Quay
Opposite Clarke Quay MRT station (2 mins walk)
12 mins walk from City Hall & Raffles Place MRT stations
Fees: SGD$40 per person
Bring a friend along - $5 less for you (usual price for your friend)
Be our facebook member - $5 less
Early Bird Discount - $5 less
Participants who join this photo clinic also gets a $10 rebate for other courses by photoscholar.com
For more enquiries, pls email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to sms us at 90992285 if you have any enquiries too.