Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 148

Thread: NTU Photographers!!!!

  1. #81

    Default Re: NTU Photographers!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    really? easier to pon? lol.
    no la i will try not to pon one ^^ or else it'll become a habit.

    anyone know if nbs courses their timetable very siong one? since it is 3 years course..

    A lot of NBS single degree/single major people that I know have pretty slack timetable, typically 4-day work week

  2. #82
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: NTU Photographers!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by londonbridge View Post
    A lot of NBS single degree/single major people that I know have pretty slack timetable, typically 4-day work week
    really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but those NBS people is year 1? 2?
    hopefully it is a 4 day week for me too...! so i can work and go out and everything ~

  3. #83

    Default Re: NTU Photographers!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but those NBS people is year 1? 2?
    hopefully it is a 4 day week for me too...! so i can work and go out and everything ~
    Amount of work and research after school hours can be quite intensive.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  4. #84
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: NTU Photographers!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Amount of work and research after school hours can be quite intensive.

  5. #85

    Default Re: NTU Photographers!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    Face it, everyone's having the same thing to go through. Think about other faculties and you should be quite lucky to be in NBS.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  6. #86
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: NTU Photographers!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Face it, everyone's having the same thing to go through. Think about other faculties and you should be quite lucky to be in NBS.
    :O why?

  7. #87

    Default Re: NTU Photographers!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    :O why?
    Labs, tutorials and lectures.

    Even alternate week lab sessions can be quite time-consuming since some sessions required written reports etc.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  8. #88
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: NTU Photographers!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Labs, tutorials and lectures.

    Even alternate week lab sessions can be quite time-consuming since some sessions required written reports etc.
    oh lucky mine no lab hehehheheheheheheh
    but i think project works sure die.

  9. #89

    Default Re: NTU Photographers!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    oh lucky mine no lab hehehheheheheheheh
    but i think project works sure die.
    Balanced off with your free time. So still manageable.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  10. #90
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: NTU Photographers!!!!

    hopefully! hahahaha

    initially was thinking of joining PVS one.. but hear stories until maybe i join another club haha

  11. #91

    Default Re: NTU Photographers!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    hopefully! hahahaha

    initially was thinking of joining PVS one.. but hear stories until maybe i join another club haha
    Good luck.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  12. #92

    Default Re: NTU Photographers!!!!

    lol mind sharing what actually happened to PVS?

  13. #93

    Default Re: NTU Photographers!!!!

    Better not say it here... Previous thread was closed by the moderator because clubsnap isnt a place to talk abt internal affairs of ntu...LOL...
    Passion for Photography

  14. #94
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Farrer Park
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: NTU Photographers!!!!

    NBS is best. I've got a friend who comes for 4 hours on 2 days and that's it for the semester.

    What the hell. No FYP for some too...

    Poor EEE... Why did I end up there... ?!?

  15. #95
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    990

    Default Re: NTU Photographers!!!!

    Well...you can pon all you want and try to make life as easy as possible in uni..but whats the point really?

    Uni is no longer JC unless you only intend to get by with a degree (3rd class). Now job market very bad, there is a lot of competition. So you need better grades to get your first job.

    If you're smart and just need to study on your own to get A, I've got nothing to say.

    If you're rich and have no worries about life and uni is just part of life's journey for you, I've got nothing to say.

    FYI, i've done a rough calculation before and an hour's lecture/tutorial costs 50 bucks. So you want you pon lor...

    NBS is never a slack course, my gf graduated from NBS. Super hectic life doing projects every week. 4 day week good right? Ya...the 5th day is to cram project. I prefer an engineer student's life.
    Dun blame the camera...blame the one behind the viewfinder :bsmilie:
    My Flickr..pls leave comments!

  16. #96

    Default Re: NTU Photographers!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tkbonz View Post
    Well...you can pon all you want and try to make life as easy as possible in uni..but whats the point really?

    Uni is no longer JC unless you only intend to get by with a degree (3rd class). Now job market very bad, there is a lot of competition. So you need better grades to get your first job.

    If you're smart and just need to study on your own to get A, I've got nothing to say.

    If you're rich and have no worries about life and uni is just part of life's journey for you, I've got nothing to say.

    FYI, i've done a rough calculation before and an hour's lecture/tutorial costs 50 bucks. So you want you pon lor...

    NBS is never a slack course, my gf graduated from NBS. Super hectic life doing projects every week. 4 day week good right? Ya...the 5th day is to cram project. I prefer an engineer student's life.
    Engineering students' life ain't anywhere better than those in NBS though.

    Bleah, guess we're kinda going out of topic.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  17. #97

    Talking Re: NTU Photographers!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by foxwagon View Post
    Me.
    But leaving soon.
    Last paper on 30 April!
    :-)
    I'm done! yee ha!

  18. #98
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Farrer Park
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: NTU Photographers!!!!

    Congrats.

    Grass is always greener on the other side.

  19. #99

    Default Re: NTU Photographers!!!!

    Actually engineering courses have lots of project and assignments too...CFD, matlab, solidworks, C.A. reports, lab reports...so most of the time spending weekends doing the software stuff or typing reports becoz whole week stuck in school having lesson. The pro of engineering courses is probably not having the need to wear formal to sch that often.


    but those NBS people is year 1? 2?
    hopefully it is a 4 day week for me too...! so i can work and go out and everything ~
    Mostly year 1.

  20. #100
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Farrer Park
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: NTU Photographers!!!!

    Except for HRM.

    That Fatty still there...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •