Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Question regarding leaving the country

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    553

    Default Question regarding leaving the country

    Hi All,
    Just a question..if i am on Alert Amber, can i leave the country for a day or two? Apply exit permit or is overseas notification enough?
    The Few...The PROUD...

  2. #2

    Default Re: Question regarding leaving the country

    Quote Originally Posted by ardnirun View Post
    Hi All,
    Just a question..if i am on Alert Amber, can i leave the country for a day or two? Apply exit permit or is overseas notification enough?
    i think you cant if i am not wrong.

    If it a must to go, at least you must inform your area IC. Or worst to worst, you must be sure that you can be contactable and able to reach in time when it's activated.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  3. #3
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Arrow Re: Question regarding leaving the country

    Overseas notification will do.

    HTH.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    553

    Default Re: Question regarding leaving the country

    Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    Overseas notification will do.

    HTH.
    u did before?
    The Few...The PROUD...

  5. #5

    Default Re: Question regarding leaving the country

    I did before due to business trip.

    Apparently, overseas notification not enough.

    When i called the NSmen unit in charge to confirm, they mentioned they need a letter from my company to verify that i am leaving the country for work.

    So ya, best to call up your unit and confirm la.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    553

    Default Re: Question regarding leaving the country

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    I did before due to business trip.

    Apparently, overseas notification not enough.

    When i called the NSmen unit in charge to confirm, they mentioned they need a letter from my company to verify that i am leaving the country for work.

    So ya, best to call up your unit and confirm la.
    ahh..ok..will call them on monday

    wat if i go to the extent of exit permit then? safer?
    Last edited by ardnirun; 24th April 2009 at 06:49 PM.
    The Few...The PROUD...

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Question regarding leaving the country

    NS is toublesome and nonsensical.


    GMAN

  8. #8
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Question regarding leaving the country

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    NS is toublesome and nonsensical.


    GMAN
    Then you should consider leaving the country for good, since you don't wish to play a part in protecting what belong here, including the girl you mentioned in this thread.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=507124
    Last edited by Leong23; 25th April 2009 at 01:55 AM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Question regarding leaving the country

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    NS is toublesome and nonsensical.


    GMAN
    ??
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Question regarding leaving the country

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    NS is toublesome and nonsensical.


    GMAN
    dude, relax la. You must have bad experiences ah
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Question regarding leaving the country

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Then you should consider leaving the country for good, since you don't wish to play a part in protecting what belong here, including the girl you mentioned in this thread.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=507124
    I've no idea, why you are so angry about it. It's just my view point. And my girl doesn't have to be involved in this.


    GMAN

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Question regarding leaving the country

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    dude, relax la. You must have bad experiences ah
    I have done NS, but have been through it. I do know how it is.


    GMAN

  13. #13

    Default Re: Question regarding leaving the country

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    I have done NS, but have been through it. I do know how it is.


    GMAN
    completed NS or not? Anyway, lets not fight.

    Piggyback on this thread.. After we ORD, still got to extend the passport every year?
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •