Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 164

Thread: NS

  1. #81
    Senior Member TheChef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the action is
    Posts
    2,304

    Default Re: NS

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    food for thought:
    many regulars tat joined the SAF is nt because of passion,pride or integrity...but for the money...
    I agree. It is normal for any organisation for such individuals to exist.
    Last edited by TheChef; 25th April 2009 at 11:40 AM.
    S5Pro|S3Pro|D50|16-85VR2|70-200VR|80-400VR|S50f1.4|105f2|135f2|SB900|SB80DX

  2. #82

    Default Re: NS

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    lol...i remember during enlistment a parent ask something abt 1 song...lol...song title is... with my riffle and my buddy and me...lol...
    Purple light ah? Got many versions.. This is the 'standard' one before the recruits start to modify.

    Purple light
    In the valley
    There is where
    I want to be
    Infantry
    Best Companion
    With my rifle and my buddy and me....
    SOC
    Si Bei Jia Lat
    IPPT
    Lagi worst
    Everyday
    Doing PT
    With my rifle and my buddy and me....

    Purple Light
    At the warfront
    There is where
    My Buddy died
    if I die
    would you bury me?
    With my rifle and my buddy and me....
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  3. #83

    Default Re: NS

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Purple light ah? Got many versions.. This is the 'standard' one before the recruits start to modify.

    Purple light
    In the valley
    There is where
    I want to be
    Infantry
    Best Companion
    With my rifle and my buddy and me....
    SOC
    Si Bei Jia Lat
    IPPT
    Lagi worst
    Everyday
    Doing PT
    With my rifle and my buddy and me....

    Purple Light
    At the warfront
    There is where
    My Buddy died
    if I die
    would you bury me?
    With my rifle and my buddy and me....
    haha...of coz is the mod version...the 1 where gf was out with a men version...lol...all of us was laughing none stop when we heard tat ques...lol...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  4. #84

    Default Re: NS

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    many???????? I should say a lot!!!!!!! and those are the ppls whom is the one actually spoil the systems, that piss off many people.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChef View Post
    I agree. It is normal for any organisation for such individuals to exist.
    tats y how to make ppl willing to serve NS when there is such ppl in the system...n with such low allowance...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  5. #85

    Default Re: NS

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    haha...of coz is the mod version...the 1 where gf was out with a men version...lol...all of us was laughing none stop when we heard tat ques...lol...


    oh.. i remember liao. Like not very appropriate to post here. Later kena summon.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  6. #86

    Default Re: NS

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    oh.. i remember liao. Like not very appropriate to post here. Later kena summon.
    the parent started asking about morale...lol...all of us was laughing non stop...lol...CO oso duno how to answer...lol
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  7. #87
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: NS

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    tats y how to make ppl willing to serve NS when there is such ppl in the system...n with such low allowance...
    i still willing, and maybe because i was blessed to serve with a group of ppls with passion.

  8. #88

    Default Re: NS

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    i still willing, and maybe because i was blessed to serve with a group of ppls with passion.
    lol...u are the lucky 1...lol...but alot are nt as lucky as u to be able to work with a group of ppls tat treat u fairly...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  9. #89
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: NS

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    lol...u are the lucky 1...lol...but alot are nt as lucky as u to be able to work with a group of ppls tat treat u fairly...
    As and when you will meet some A55hole. But overall, i should said that i'm blessed, that why i served 3year 8month, with 2 year 8month attending different course thru out the SAF.

  10. #90
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: NS

    Recruit??? Going to ORD loh, DIE NSF DIE MAGGOT DIE DIE DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muhahahahahahahaha

  11. #91
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: NS

    Quote Originally Posted by wootsk View Post
    Recruit??? Going to ORD loh, DIE NSF DIE MAGGOT DIE DIE DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muhahahahahahahaha


    So brave to said that, why not pick up that courage to take photo of the girl you like.

  12. #92

    Default Re: NS

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post


    So brave to said that, why not pick up that courage to take photo of the girl you like.
    haha.. 1X 5.56mm Ball round into the

    Going to ORD nia. I also going to ORD. No need to disturb the enlistee until lidat one.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  13. #93

    Default Re: NS

    At least two more years to it.
    Canon EOS 450D|EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
    My flickr

  14. #94
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: NS

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Purple light ah? Got many versions.. This is the 'standard' one before the recruits start to modify.

    Purple light
    In the valley
    There is where
    I want to be
    Infantry
    Best Companion
    With my rifle and my buddy and me....
    SOC
    Si Bei Jia Lat
    IPPT
    Lagi worst
    Everyday
    Doing PT
    With my rifle and my buddy and me....

    Purple Light
    At the warfront
    There is where
    My Buddy died
    if I die
    would you bury me?
    With my rifle and my buddy and me....
    Haiz this song. I sang this at the age of 13. Till today, i don't want to sing this anymore.


    GMAN

  15. #95
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: NS

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post


    So brave to said that, why not pick up that courage to take photo of the girl you like.
    Do you not have nothing better to do than flame people? And using their threads against them.


    GMAN

  16. #96
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: NS

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    As and when you will meet some A55hole. But overall, i should said that i'm blessed, that why i served 3year 8month, with 2 year 8month attending different course thru out the SAF.
    Maybe no one wanted you, that's why you had no choice to stick with SAF.


    GMAN

  17. #97
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: NS

    i MR liao.

    enjoy urself, most importantly, take care of ur health, else while others r enjoying their holidays, u will be wasting time in the hotel recuperating.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  18. #98
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: NS

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Purple light ah? Got many versions.. This is the 'standard' one before the recruits start to modify.

    Purple light
    In the valley
    There is where
    I want to be
    Infantry
    Best Companion
    With my rifle and my buddy and me....
    SOC
    Si Bei Jia Lat
    IPPT
    Lagi worst
    Everyday
    Doing PT
    With my rifle and my buddy and me....

    Purple Light
    At the warfront
    There is where
    My Buddy died
    if I die
    would you bury me?
    With my rifle and my buddy and me....


    anymore army songs?
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  19. #99

    Default Re: NS

    you request la. i post. No fun if i just spam all the songs here.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  20. #100
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: NS

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Do you not have nothing better to do than flame people? And using their threads against them.


    GMAN
    Because he got nothing to do after ORD to disturb people.
    Last edited by Leong23; 25th April 2009 at 06:40 PM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •