Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 117

Thread: I confess i like to....

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default I confess i like to....

    Finish the sentence as followed. Hope to see nice entries!


    On my part. I confess i like to destroy things. I'm always curious to what is inside. Haha.


    GMAN

  2. #2
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: I confess i like to....

    I confess I like to pose behind or beside random strangers having their photos taken in public.



    it cracks me up and sometimes the person looks surprised or annoyed to see some complete stranger beside them grinning from ear to ear shooting the victory sign.
    The best was when one of them was so sporting she put her arm around my waist and smiled.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: I confess i like to....

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    I confess I like to pose behind or beside random strangers having their photos taken in public.



    it cracks me up and sometimes the person looks surprised or annoyed to see some complete stranger beside them grinning from ear to ear shooting the victory sign.
    The best was when one of them was so sporting she put her arm around my waist and smiled.
    Haha. Cool!


    GMAN

  4. #4

    Default Re: I confess i like to....

    I confess that I like to look at girls, which freaks out my male friends at time.

  5. #5
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: I confess i like to....

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    I confess that I like to look at girls, which freaks out my male friends at time.
    woot someone shares my passion!
    Can this be a buddy activity?
    :P

  6. #6

    Default Re: I confess i like to....

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    I confess that I like to look at girls, which freaks out my male friends at time.
    Trust me, it's even freakier should a male enjoys looking at another male

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Re: I confess i like to....

    I confess that I dont like to confess.
    LOL

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: I confess i like to....

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    woot someone shares my passion!
    Can this be a buddy activity?
    :P
    She's a girl. And looks at girls = Scary


    You are a boy. And looks at girls = Normal/Tiko


    GMAN

  9. #9
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: I confess i like to....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    She's a girl. And looks at girls = Scary


    You are a boy. And looks at girls = Normal/Tiko


    GMAN
    what makes you think I'm a guy?
    a guy sounding nick does not make me a guy.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Blue/Green Planet
    Posts
    1,854

    Default Re: I confess i like to....

    I confess I like to...

    Wear pink high heels

    Oh nooooo, "I have caught the Sion Effect"

    Help me .....

    I am looking at a mini skirt and it is not my size


    Time, is an effortless construction :)

  11. #11

    Default Re: I confess i like to....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    She's a girl. And looks at girls = Scary


    You are a boy. And looks at girls = Normal/Tiko


    GMAN
    She's a female actually

  12. #12

    Default Re: I confess i like to....

    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    [B]

    I am looking at a mini skirt and it is not my size


    Then get a MEGA skirt

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: I confess i like to....

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    what makes you think I'm a guy?
    a guy sounding nick does not make me a guy.
    OMG. Sorry. I didn't mean too. Can i have your number? Haha.


    GMAN

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: I confess i like to....

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    She's a female actually
    Paiseh!


    GMAN

  15. #15

    Default Re: I confess i like to....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    OMG. Sorry. I didn't mean too. Can i have your number? Haha.


    GMAN
    U sure u want it? Later u will end up seeing her in all your pictures containing u

  16. #16
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: I confess i like to....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    OMG. Sorry. I didn't mean too. Can i have your number? Haha.


    GMAN
    hmmmmmmmmmmm...........................

    my narmber is 1800-Ilovewomen&men

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: I confess i like to....

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    U sure u want it? Later u will end up seeing her in all your pictures containing u
    Geee. I didn't know she'll love me that much. Haha.


    GMAN

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: I confess i like to....

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    hmmmmmmmmmmm...........................

    my narmber is 1800-Ilovewomen&men
    Mines. 92-I-Love-U




    GMAN

  19. #19
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: I confess i like to....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Mines. 92-I-Love-U




    GMAN
    O.o
    rofl.
    I think I go chase women instead.

  20. #20

    Default Re: I confess i like to....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Mines. 92-I-Love-U




    GMAN
    Eeeeeekkkkkkk So mushy

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •