Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 1003

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

  1. #821

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII



    OM NOM NO NOMOnonomonmo
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  2. #822
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    If i'm in their R&D, I oso dunno what to put in liao....

    The only thing i can think of is put the 5DMKII sensor in and have video....

    But given the situation of the market now, things could be interesting in the future.
    hmmmm interesting. I went to do a google about the rumors of 60D...
    apparently there might be a digic V going into it in addition to more af points.....
    agreed; things could be interesting in the future.

  3. #823
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post


    OM NOM NO NOMOnonomonmo
    omg whats that??
    its Big
    and Long
    and doughy?

  4. #824

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Nevermind, my current gf is Canon Inc.'s chairman's daughter. I go warehouse n take one

    Anyone want anything?
    Nohonjin?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  5. #825
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post


    OM NOM NO NOMOnonomonmo
    hi yoyoyo supsupsup adam adam adam
    hows the pussies and quacks

  6. #826

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    eh eh old nikon lenses from the film era. can use on canon with the aid of an adapter right?
    My cousin has a whole box of old nikon lenses that he wants to lend me to play with
    ya can...

    F-mount never change... so juz fins a F-miount to EOS mount can liao..

    but no metering, no AF.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  7. #827
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    My dry cabi really full house liao......now is lenses stacking lenses.......

    3 months later need to buy a new cabi.....
    Why don't you give away some of your lenses and cameras?

  8. #828
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    ya can...

    F-mount never change... so juz fins a F-miount to EOS mount can liao..

    but no metering, no AF.
    then aperture lei?

  9. #829

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    then aperture lei?
    Manual lah.

  10. #830
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Why don't you give away some of your lenses and cameras?
    thats why i say my cabi got space ^^ hehehehe

  11. #831

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    then aperture lei?
    ummm... I tot old lens manual aperture on lens itself... :dunnoe:
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  12. #832

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Nohonjin?
    What nohonjin?

  13. #833
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    hmmmm perplexing... I shall consult dm about it.
    thanks for the help guys ;D

  14. #834

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    hi yoyoyo supsupsup adam adam adam
    hows the pussies and quacks
    YOYOYO
    how do you know about the pussies and quacks? That was my msn name!!! HOHO

    Last edited by adamadam; 26th April 2009 at 11:16 PM.
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  15. #835

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    a little unusal for tis thread...

    ... I went for a quick streetshoot todae. and got 2 XMM.



    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  16. #836

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    hmmmm perplexing... I shall consult dm about it.
    thanks for the help guys ;D
    Yah lah, u shld have done it long ago. Ask the MASTER


  17. #837
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    YOYOYO
    how do you know about the pussies and quacks? That was my msn name!!! HOHO

    HAHA cowmera told me on msn today while we were chatting. she asked me to add u on msn cus she say it's damn fun to talk to u on msn HAHA

    but i didnt add la hahahaha

  18. #838
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    hmmmm perplexing... I shall consult dm about it.
    thanks for the help guys ;D
    DM always spying on this thread one just that he doesnt want expose himself thats why never reply here i THINK hahahahaha tskkkkk

  19. #839

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    hmmmm interesting. I went to do a google about the rumors of 60D...
    apparently there might be a digic V going into it in addition to more af points.....
    agreed; things could be interesting in the future.
    Digic V arh.... unlikely.... So far digic IV only made its way into the 450,500,50D,5DMKII....

    4 cameras..... I think they might use one last time for the 60D then gameover for digic IV....

    More AF points is always good, and highly possible.

    I dunno much, but I somehow have a feeling, they r gonna do something revolutionary abt the sensor technology..... maybe got <1 crop factor or >2 crop factor....

    <1 can use for landscape.

    >2 can use for alot of things.... From sports to birding to macro....

    The possibilities are endless...

  20. #840
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXII

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Digic V arh.... unlikely.... So far digic IV only made its way into the 450,500,50D,5DMKII....

    4 cameras..... I think they might use one last time for the 60D then gameover for digic IV....

    More AF points is always good, and highly possible.

    I dunno much, but I somehow have a feeling, they r gonna do something revolutionary abt the sensor technology..... maybe got <1 crop factor or >2 crop factor....

    <1 can use for landscape.

    >2 can use for alot of things.... From sports to birding to macro....

    The possibilities are endless...
    wow yeah. think of the price tag for it hahaha... bbbbbbbbbbb

Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •